It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big K.R.I.T. - The Vent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Is there anyone on this site who has listened to every song Krit has put out? Anyone else here listen mostly to just rap?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thirdcoast

My entire music library is rap, some blues too and i can't stand trap music. I've listened to a lot of Big K.R.I.T. but honestly i have not truly liked a single song by him which was weird to me because he was getting hyped up by so many people. I'm looking at the music lyrically and most of the songs i like don't have a serious hook. Joey Bada$$ and Kendrick Lamar are probably my top two right now.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Big K.r.i.t is not bad, he has afew good songs I really enjoy. And yes almost my whole Itunes library is rap, or blues, or jazz. Just found a Pharcyde Cd today, the Bizzareride II. Also been listening to alot of the Last Emperor, if your unfamiliar here you go.

The song that put me onto Big Krit

edit on pSat, 20 Sep 2014 19:36:15 -0500201415pAmerica/Chicago2014-09-20T19:36:15-05:0030p07 by ProspectPhilosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kicked
I like Joey Badass and Kendrick. But you got to admit, Big KRIT is on another level.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

KRIT is right there lyrically IMO. I do enjoy his freestyles i just haven't been able to find a lot of his stuff where he's just rapping though, if you have got something like that in mind i'd love to be pointed in that direction. i like more of a gangster rap style and KRIT is definitely not that, he's got a unique style and it reminds me of Andre 3000. But i can definitely admit there is a reason KRIT has been critically acclaimed; Joey will get there too, he's almost 10 years younger than KRIT. I think J Cole, Jay Electronica, Mac Miller, ASAP rocky are all up there lyrically too. There are so many artists with bullcrap gimmicks now a days so there's quite a bit of trash to sort through to get to the good stuff.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kicked

KRIT is right there lyrically IMO. I do enjoy his freestyles i just haven't been able to find a lot of his stuff where he's just rapping though, if you have got something like that in mind i'd love to be pointed in that direction. i like more of a gangster rap style and KRIT is definitely not that, he's got a unique style and it reminds me of Andre 3000. But i can definitely admit there is a reason KRIT has been critically acclaimed; Joey will get there too, he's almost 10 years younger than KRIT. I think J Cole, Jay Electronica, Mac Miller, ASAP rocky are all up there lyrically too. There are so many artists with bullcrap gimmicks now a days so there's quite a bit of trash to sort through to get to the good stuff.
ƑƦΈĎĎĭĒ ‎‎ǴɨƁƁƧ

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
In case yall didn't know, krit dropped See Me on Top Vol. 4 recently. Here's a freestyle he did on drake's believe me beat.

new topics

top topics

join