It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a MUSLIM; and the U.S. is a Muslim Nation!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

The reason: Obama, Commander-in-Chief, is a Muslim. This is why the whole ISIS campaign is pure Psyop/Propaganda

Are you serious?!?!!! Obama is not a Muslim, he's a Christian. If Obama did happen to be Muslim, what does it matter anyway? This country is a place where people are free to choose and practice their religion, Muslims included.

Why would it even matter if he was, honestly? Muslims are good people, just like Christians, Wiccans, Atheists and so on. It's the person that's bad, not the religion.

I find it offensive that you see a problem with a President being a Muslim. To me that's the bigger issue.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: sheepslayer247

YOU are the one who said a few threads up you wanted a FUNCTIONAL government, we are BACK in a cold war SPECIFICALLY thanks to the POTUS and his POLITICAL leadership from Chicago on NATIONAL SECURITY AND MILITARY matters so your opinion is off there too.

We are back in an era of McCarthyism, but that is not just Obama's fault. It's been brewing for some time and far too many have fallen for it.....bringing us to where we are today. If we are to be consistent and not hypocritical, we must recognize that fact. Continuing to blame only Obama for our woes shows that some people really don't care about what caused this mess, it shows that they will blame certain people because it validates their own political ideology.

I'm sorry if I am not willing to do that. I call it as I see it and I recognize that this goes much further than Obama.

Lastly, I beg you to stop using propaganda terms in your posts. If you know anything about me, you should know that I am a student of propaganda and it sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

So when you use words like 'Chicago-politics' or 'Cloward-Piven'......I see what you're doing. Either your trying to spread propaganda or you have fallen for it. Please stop. We're supposed to deny ignorance on ATS, not spread MSM buzzword propaganda.
edit on 9/20/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

ME TOO I grew up with IT in the 60s didn't buy it then, don't by YOUR contrary PC stuff now. If there IS a McCarthy swing RIGHT then you will have common ground with the rest of the country,but if YOU can't see the awful MESS that has developed you should LEAVE class and learn REALITY before the hippies have your head.
edit on 20-9-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: MY HANDS REBEL!

I'm an expert on CONSPIRACIES I know what the BANKS have done better than most.
edit on 20-9-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I can't remember who shoots first, I'm dyslexic.

PRU units often anticipated resistance in disputed areas, and often operated on shoot first basis.[20] Innocent civilians were also sometimes killed
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerrorAlertRed
a reply to: auroraaus

No r word...but you're probably the S word. Bet you're even the I and S and I and S word too...

Dem fightin' words!

Come at me bro!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

If you have paid attention to my posts, you would know that I am far from PC. But I also recognize another piece of propaganda that you have fallen for/trying to push, and that's the dirty hippy crap.

In the end, this conversation is pointless. You're too far gone.

Good day.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry but you are simply misguided and ignorant of the truth. First of all, the burial of Bin Laden in traditional Muslim fashion was NOT a nod to Islam at all, rather it was a well thought out and strategic move. First of all the burial at sea was a preventative measure, as you cannot bury such a person in a place that would allow pilgrimage, which would further serve the doctrine of those wishing to harm America. It would become a shrine. And not giving him a Muslim burial simply would have created more terrorists, as it would have made the West seem insensitive to Islam in general, when for the most part Islam and terrorism are two separate ideals. I'm not going to argue the tenets of Islam, but suffice it to say that the purpose of burying him in this fashion serves the above purposes, as well as places America on the moral high ground. It shows that even after what Bin Laden did to harm America, America still has values and respects the religion of others. Now we could argue that this is not true, some type of publicity ploy or whatever, but that was part of the motive.

It had nothing to do with Obama being Muslim, and to say as much is just ridiculous. Obama's comments about Christianity should be evidence enough, if you knew anything about Islam, to prove that he is not in fact Muslim. He would never say such things if he was a Muslim, period. It would be one of the gravest transgressions a Muslim could perpetrate. And what if he was Muslim? What difference would it make? Oh, you think that means he is a terrorist or supports terrorism? But of course you ignore the fact that he has bombed more Muslims than just about anyone else on the planet. But he is Muslim, sure. It is laughable really. And the iconography comments you made are not even worthy of comment.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Bye.
I would say Obama is only a Chicago hustler looking to get paid and in fact is endangering MANY lives by his choices which seem MAD .
Which would explain why the MILITARY who are NO DOUBT TOO FAR GONE as well are rebelling against him.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Which would explain why the MILITARY who are NO DOUBT TOO FAR GONE as well are rebelling against him.

What makes you claim the military is rebelling against Obama?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I heard a retired diplomat say that obama is the worst president America has ever had. I found it odd whilst Hilary and others were watching some happening being beamed into the write house, he was playing cards in a back room.

We have our problems with cameron but obama seems unreal in some way. I know he's the answer to the public's problem with the bushes but something about the man is wrong, wrong and more wrong as he seems to straddle what he personally believes in and what the presiden t should be doing for the american people. Michelle is less than discrete and seems to almost have been selected to accompany him on his sojourn through american politics, b ujt to what end one can only imagine.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
What exactly is the point of this? Your thread strikes me as some low-brow attempt to provoke people.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gododdin
What exactly is the point of this? Your thread strikes me as some low-brow attempt to provoke people.

Just a case of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Gododdin

Just a case of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

do you have a pier reviewed legitimate source to back that up....

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

I seemed to have lost my lightsabers, but as soon as I find my favorite green one you'll be yelling "Don't lightsaber me bro!"

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
it is the truth. He admitted that he was Muslim early on....so not sure what the conspiracy is.

Ironic really, the US President's chosen religion is Muslim.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

Um... The reason "bin laden" was "buried at sea" is because it wasn't bin laden and they wanted no evidence of that leaking.
Bin laden was dead shortly before 911 ever happened.
Bin laden is just another Goldberg and we've had many more since.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

na... Bin Laden is still in Afghanistan... even got a new set of kidneys...

Just like Hussein... the body double was executed. Dental records/photos prove it was not even him.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Muslim or not, the POTUS only needs to know 4 words My country lives and dies by.

"In God We Trust"

ANYTHING else is irrelevant...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

I want to see the dental records/photos...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join