It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a MUSLIM; and the U.S. is a Muslim Nation!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
These sort of threads are one of the reasons why I left GLP.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Does anyone remember Obama threatening a country for threats of chemical warfare. I wonder who he was threatening? Does anyone know? Was it even a country?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PoorChoiceInPictures
Does anyone remember Obama threatening a country for threats of chemical warfare. I wonder who he was threatening? Does anyone know? Was it even a country?

Feel like I am being trolled here. I will bite.

Syria. And yes it is a country.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
are you talking about the christian reptile president and father the bushes or the related clintons whom are all related to vlad the impaler. they are responsible for blowing up the wtc with super thermite. the same compound can be used as a fuel for space travel.

rawstory.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PoorChoiceInPictures

WE just won't take PAYBACK for what our liars have done overseas, some want to kill us for it you know. the other realms will take care of themselves.
The US is in a culture war and one side is fomenting violence INSIDE CONUS , aiding and abetting the enemy,by ARMING them of all things repeating what Reagan did, with WHAT ever enemy we HAVE closest to us, ISIS ,Cartel members. AND vilifying the means to REPEL them by efforts of GUN CONTROL. CLOAKING themselves with their SKIN PIGMENTATIONS as a social defensive mechanism.
And ALL THE WHILE certain people cheering them on...lovely.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Vlad the Impaler by the way is Dracula if you didnt know. Im sure a very large house in Hell.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
That hilarious you believe in the war that rich people have obviously since you are not rich. Nor will you profit like they do you are just something to be controlled (part of a flock). They want Operation Iraqi Liberation OIL. Did you see any profit from oil? No. Gas prices went up. Now You believe the TV about infidels ( definition the opponent of religion esp. Christianity. Sounds like the TV is against religion and christians.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
"taqiyya" in Islam (depending on interpretation) can be used to allow the Muslim to renounce his Islamic faith, and to use lies and deceit to achieve Islamic objectives.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PoorChoiceInPictures
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Are you trying to say that someones words can inhibit your freedoms. As if a person online can inhibit by freedom of speech your actions or your freedoms. Sounds impossible thats why its called freedom of speech. Action is necessary to cause prevention of your speech or action. Such as force like military or police. You would need to show proof of how you were inhibited for people to believe that you had been. More than likely words or typing will not have caused this. Are you a windows operating system?

Just because I don't like what some people say and believe ti can be destructive, does not mean I want to take away their right to free speech.

Simple as that.

No, I'm not on windows. I am typing on my new Obamaphone.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
"taqiyya" in Islam (depending on interpretation) can be used to allow the Muslim to renounce his Islamic faith, and to use lies and deceit to achieve Islamic objectives.

I've looked into this taqiyya stuff and neither does the Quran or any authentic ahadiths mention it. It refers to a specific doctrine, a predominantly Shi'ite one, used by them in order to save their own lives or avoid some other form of severe persecution.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

1 trapped infiltrator...a double trap or triple maybe.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

The crap you'll find on the web has been made confusing by design. True Muslim religious leaders know what it is. Look into it objectively.

It really does not matter to common people, of no concern to them.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PoorChoiceInPictures

That's a bunch of baloney!!

Tim Ossman was OBL's code name for his visit to the US back in the late 80's if I recall correctly.

Tim Ossman= OBL
Tim Ossman does not = Obama

Obama is not and has never been Bin Laden.
edit on 20-9-2014 by TinFoilTruther because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Seems like a good place to reply to one of your posts.

I just have to get something straight. Are you saying you would have no problem with a leader who campaigned spewing one religion, while secretly working for another?

This thread has full retard all over it with some truths sprinkled here and there. And a bunch of hatred boiling.

Oh yeah...that Red LIne
D'oh!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

The crap you'll find on the web has been made confusing by design. True Muslim religious leaders know what it is. Look into it objectively.

It really does not matter to common people, of no concern to them.

Good luck.

Didn't find it on the web. I used books. And the Vaticans are an example of what a true Catholic is meant to be like, right? These leaders you see are nothing but puppets pretending to be Jews, Muslims, Christians and atheists. They are pushing an agenda.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerrorAlertRed

I have no problem.

Why? Because Religion and Religious beliefs, especially in this day and age have NO place in the politics of the state. None whatsoever. Unless of course we're in Vatican City or a Caliphate.

So if Obama was on the Christian platform but working secretly on the Muslim platform - so frakkin' what eh? If this was true, would you blame him? It's hard enough being a half-black man in the top job but to be muslim too? That ain't Red White and Blue with Stars ya'll!

PS: Are you calling me the r word? Thanks a frakkin bunch.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerrorAlertRed

NO MISSION until THEY move first, then ...GOODBYE LIARS. We begin OPERATION AMERICAN PHOENIX modeled after the ORIGINAL.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Whatever dude. It is what it is.

It's all far too late to be important enough to argue about now. In a few months, none of this will matter, nor will much of anything else...

Allahu Akbar!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

The OP is a racist, xenophobic bigot. I'm sick of jerks like this on ATS. And no I don't think Obama is a good president, in fact he's a horrible president. This tactic of using a religion to smear a man is childish, ignorant, and low brow.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
For the record, Obama is NOT a Muslim.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join