It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a MUSLIM; and the U.S. is a Muslim Nation!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bhliberal

the Islamic tradition was how his body was prepared and the rites given. Same goes for Christians, Judaism etc when the corpse needs to be disposed of at sea.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

YOU are the one who said a few threads up you wanted a FUNCTIONAL government, we are BACK in a cold war SPECIFICALLY thanks to the POTUS and his POLITICAL leadership from Chicago on NATIONAL SECURITY AND MILITARY matters so your opinion is off there too.
edit on 20-9-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I have no problem with people using the their freedom of speech.

My only issue is when they use their freedom of speech to endorse, or inhibit the freedoms that others enjoy.

What is wrong with endorsing the freedoms that others enjoy, exactly?

And, that's the thing about freedom of speech, it's free is or it's not. No middle.

If you want to say whatever you want to say, you have that right.

When you endorse an ideology that would remove MY rights, I would have an issue.

link   
www.salon.com...
There are still plenty of conservatives who think ACORN stole the 2008 election for Obama and will do it again this year. ACORN was everywhere four years ago. Even John McCain, late in his campaign and desperate to land a blow on Obama, ran an ad tying his challenger to the community-organizing group before saying in the final debate that ACORN “is now on the verge of maybe perpetrating one of the greatest frauds in voter history in this country, maybe destroying the fabric of democracy.” How did ACORN steal the election? A number of the group’s paid canvassers had been caught submitting false voter registration forms in a handful of states, using the names of dead people or false addresses, in order to avoid working.

Proof dead people walk around in cloned bodies made by GE with Windows Operating Systems and At&t satellite connections as cellphones voting for the next president. They just register them as dead people.

link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I think you'll find the 'cold war' never truly ended. It's all fine and dandy on the facade during the 90s and 00s but if you read further you'll see it hadn't ended.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

If You dont endorse the Rockefeller, Gates, Rothschild, and other rich ideology the same thing will happen. Only they wont love you.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PoorChoiceInPictures
sorry to add to that you will embrace Satans Ideology or he will send you to hell and you wont be able to play here any longer.

link   
whats your body worth 200 thousand dollars? Or less? Thats what my parents bodies were valued at.

link   
whats your body worth 200 thousand dollars? Or less? Thats what my parents bodies were valued at.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

I know it didn't at all,they were waiting for a chance to resurge and grow again.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Then by recognizing those traditions, wouldn't it be more a sign if respect for the faith rather than the man?

Regardless, it's not proof of Obama's Muslim-ness.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
are you talking snowden?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PoorChoiceInPictures

obama is a demon. not muslim. have you seen when his teleprompter was stolen? like someone jacked his body and he couldnt talk. sounds stupid to me

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bhliberal

Then by recognizing those traditions, wouldn't it be more a sign if respect for the faith rather than the man?

Regardless, it's not proof of Obama's Muslim-ness.

Little from column a - little from column b

like I said earlier in the thread - if it was revealed that Osama was not given the traditional preparations and rites - there would be a HUGE outcry from many muslims - fundamentalist or not. And be a huge benefit to extremist propaganda.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Oh I get it now this is a response to the HR 8791 bill. Where the United States drafts a bill to war with heaven based on your feelings of ideology and want to sin.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That's pretty much it cav!

It was a waiting game - it always has been a waiting game. The Russians have found their leader who will take them back to superpower status (think they are pretty much there given their resources and military etc). Now - does the US and the UK have an upcoming leader that has the stones for this war? Nyet!

It's the same old fear under another name.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
How many of you are scared that your body has an IP address

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PoorChoiceInPictures
How many of you are scared that your body has an IP address

We already do - it's called DNA.

And how on Earth is this relevant to the thread?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
OBL is dead d now..?? Says who..? (Like if he ever existed)

I demand the ATS delete this post and ban the poster and similar posts and posters in the future as well, there no difference between GLP and ATS if this kind of BS continue to grow up, creeping around.

POTUS and whatever he believe should be respected, 43 guys before him was Christian and they were disaster especially last 6.

What makes any difference..??

edit on 20-9-2014 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
*facepalm*

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join