It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a MUSLIM; and the U.S. is a Muslim Nation!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

Wow. Just wow,

1. Seriously who gives a flying fig what religion our leaders are? Is that even relevant in the 21st century west?
2. Everybody has some redemptive quality in them, regardless of who or what they are. Nonetheless, if it was revealed that Osama got a undignified burial - guess what - IT WOULD CREATE SO MUCH FLAK ON THE US and further fuel propaganda against the USA as an example of how monstrous they are to muslims! Even help radicalise MORE followers.
3. You quoted that the missile defense logo was designed in 2007, before Obama ran and won the 2008 election - so how in the glaven is that relevant???

Dude. Just dude. As we Aussies say "BACK TO THE PAVILION!"

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinFoilTruther
a reply to: ImDaMan

Obama is not a Muslim, and if he was, who cares! This country offered the freedom of religion, that means everyone, including POTUS. Muslim does not = terrorist.

Actually a good reply.
edit on 9/20/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

why does that matter?

There's nothing wrong with Muslims or progressives...even if we don't agree with what they believe.

Extremists today want the U.S. 1st Amendment dissolved.

I think *THAT* matters.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PoorChoiceInPictures
Obamas real name is Tim Ossman and he was also known as Osama Bin Laden.

You really think Obama is Osama bin Laden?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Technically the US has gone to hell look at Ugly Americans. Hell actually has the wedding watch the two have sex as part of their marriage. Makes you wonder who's posting these things on these boards. Technically the US began a Black spirit invasion (demon) to take over the world calling it the new world order. They're using HUD to conceal cloned bodies for spirits or disembodied astral spirits to take others possessions for their war on the earth (look at the new microsoft video game Metal Gear Solid Invasion of the body snatchers. Its a take on what is occurring right now.) Satan is using ATT for chips inside of bodies from cloning facilities such as Intelisys in Agoura Hills to replace people and the call them homes. General Electric credit cards are set up (General Electric Money Bank) which is a sixteen digit number for things such as teeth. They have insurance companies such as Pinnacle funding operations this also includes Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. The War on terror is the was on humans and those that are alive for the purpose of implanting you all with a RFID chip for slavery to the rich and also because Satan wants your soul. If you come to see that Satan chose president Obama and the people had nothing to do with it then youll most likely recognize from your windows operated body that Mac is too expensive and ultimately he will be YOUR next president. Besides Obama is probably playing the blame game in this entire situation and placing all knowledge of the current situation on Bill Gates. So your leader is trying to take the least responsibility for this situation as possible. Your leaders are going to abandon you.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

He had nose surgery and the photos are when he was younger. The Videos are simply the united states in some back room filming him like they did the first trip to the moon.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Sorry I meant to include as Bill Gates being your next president per Satan.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Quite interesting how HUD opening speech for funding spoke of moving themselves from the shadows in the light of "opportunity". The electromagnetic radiation of the sun preventing demons from living in it. Now they have cloned windows operated bodies. How many of you have used a operating system from a light bulb?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

why does that matter?

There's nothing wrong with Muslims or progressives...even if we don't agree with what they believe.

Extremists today want the U.S. 1st Amendment dissolved.

I think *THAT* matters.

The only people that even fathom dissolving the 1st amendment are the whiners in this country that can't handle the fact that some people speak their minds or practice a different religion. That applies to people in all faith and political ideologies. The hard Left can't stand it when people say things that may seem "insensitive" and the hard Right stand the fact that some people don't believe in Christianity and Jesus.

The rest of us don't care and just push for a government that works without continuing to point fingers and place blame where it doesn't belong.

So what are you going to do? Are you going to push and speak out for better government or are you going to keep on with your crusade to blame everything on Progressives? (which we've already been over many times......you're crusading against the wrong people)

Now I must excuse myself. I'm hoping on a plane to Kenya to find Obama's birth certificate.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PoorChoiceInPictures

Are you saying we should bomb Satan?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
1st amendment what first amendment?

Apparently Rep. John Haller is reviewing a bill being voted on. H.R 8791 (Homeland Terrorism Preparedness Bill)

Pay close attention to what is said between 55 and 114 seconds of video. Very strange classified spewing, classified flesh eating, Air Force to be used to combat classified because of their enormous size and other worldly strength.

Someone please show some proof that this has been doctored, if not it changes a lot of my thoughts on survival plans.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I have no problem with people using the their freedom of speech.

My only issue is when they use their freedom of speech to endorse, or inhibit the freedoms that others enjoy.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hilarius since the provider for this website is clearly labeled Hydra and common knowledge says Hydra from the bible is Satan. So are you threatening this website?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

My only issue is when they use their freedom of speech to endorse, or inhibit the freedoms that others enjoy.

Once again, agreed.

We're on a roll today Beez.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PoorChoiceInPictures

It is real hard to tell if you are being serious I certainly hope you are because I love reading stuff like that even if it is a bit garbled.

Looking forward to more of your take on things.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Are you trying to say that someones words can inhibit your freedoms. As if a person online can inhibit by freedom of speech your actions or your freedoms. Sounds impossible thats why its called freedom of speech. Action is necessary to cause prevention of your speech or action. Such as force like military or police. You would need to show proof of how you were inhibited for people to believe that you had been. More than likely words or typing will not have caused this. Are you a windows operating system?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Maybe youre trying to suggest an act of god or miracle has caused this otherwise not covered in the constitution that would then not be labeled anothers fault but that of the one whos power it is.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

What is wrong with endorsing the freedoms that others enjoy, exactly?

And, that's the thing about freedom of speech, it's free is or it's not. No middle.
edit on 17Sat, 20 Sep 2014 17:53:33 -050014p052014966 by Gryphon66 because: Noted.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Endorsing God has been done for years (that such as Jesus Christ) are you also saying your disappointed when people do this. How about their relationships with others carrying down the list as that would be similar to endorsing your god and onto your parents so forth.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I am unaware of burial at sea being a big thing in Islamic tradition.

Anyway, your evidence OP, seems rather circumstantial and speculative.

It really doesn't matter, he'll be gone in a couple of years anyway, replaced by probably a conservative unless they seriously botch the election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join