It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a MUSLIM; and the U.S. is a Muslim Nation!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If this doesn't convince you, NOTHING WILL!

Military e-mails: Burial at sea of bin Laden followed Islamic procedures

(CNN) -- The burial at sea of Osama bin Laden after he was killed by Navy SEALs last year followed traditional Islamic procedures, according to newly released military e-mails, but less than a dozen "leadership" members aboard the Navy carrier where the service took place were informed of the burial.

"Traditional procedures for Islamic burial was followed," said one e-mail, adding, "The deceased's body was washed (ablution) then placed in a white sheet. The body was placed in a weighted bag. a military officer read prepared religious remarks, which were translated into Arabic by a native speaker. After the words were complete, the body was placed on a prepared flat board, tipped up, whereupon the deceased's body slid into the sea."
Is that the way the world's most notorious terrorist should have been buried? Why was he buried in such an honorable fashion?

The reason: Obama, Commander-in-Chief, is a Muslim. This is why the whole ISIS campaign is pure Psyop/Propaganda

Now, i know some of you believe he is a "Christian" because of these words, during his campaign:

"I am a Christian, and I am a devout Christian. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that that faith gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life. But most importantly, I believe in the example that Jesus set by feeding the hungry and healing the sick and always prioritizing the least of these over the powerful. I didn't 'fall out in church' as they say, but there was a very strong awakening in me of the importance of these issues in my life. I didn't want to walk alone on this journey. Accepting Jesus Christ in my life has been a powerful guide for my conduct and my values and my ideals.
Suuuuuuuure. The Devil believes in Jesus Christ, also. Aaaaaaaannnddd???

The following is a list of evidence indicating that Obama is a Muslim:

Obama declared in prepared remarks, "The United States has been enriched by Muslim Americans. Many other Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim-majority country - I know, because I am one of them.

Obama enjoyed a bigger increase in voter support in 2008 (compared to 2004) by Muslims than by any other voting group, including blacks; "Muslim turnout in the U.S. elections reached 95 percent, the highest Muslim turnout in U.S. history."

In 2009, Justice John Roberts failed to administer the oath of office correctly while Obama placed his hand on a Bible. To avoid any claims that Obama was not the real President because of mis-stating the oath, Roberts dropped by the White House to re-administering the oath the next day, but no Bible was used for that private re-do of the oath.

At the G-20 summit in April 2009, Obama bowed deeply to Saudi King Abdullah, a Muslim who is also the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques. Never before in the history of the U.S. has a president displayed such shocking deference to a foreign official and Obama has not bowed to any other royal leaders. Obama later stated, "We have to change our behavior in showing the Muslim world greater respect."
Really???

Obama: U.S. Will Bomb ISIS In Syria

Addressing the nation from the White House Wednesday night, Obama said the United States is going on offense, launching “a steady, relentless effort to take out” the extremist group which has seized vast swaths of Iraq and has a large safe haven in Syria, “wherever they exist.” “So tonight, with a new Iraqi government in place, and following consultations with allies abroad and Congress at home, I can announce that America will lead a broad coalition to roll back this terrorist threat,” Obama said. “Our objective is clear: we will degrade, and ultimately destroy, [ISIS] through a comprehensive and sustained counter-terrorism strategy.”… “I will not hesitate to take action against [ISIS] in Syria, as well as Iraq,” Obama said, acknowledging there will be risks to American service members. “This is a core principle of my presidency: if you threaten America, you will find no safe haven.”

ISIS

The ISIS was preceded by the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI), that was established during October 2006, and comprised of various insurgent groups, most significantly the original Al Qaeda Organization in the Land of the Two Rivers (AQI) organization, al-Qaeda in Mesopotami - led by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the Mujahedeen Shura Council in Iraq, and Jund al-Sahhaba (Soldiers of the Prophet’s Companions), which was integrated into the ISI. ISIS members' allegiance was given to the ISI commander and not al-Qaeda central command. The organisation known as the ISIS was formed during April 2013 and has evolved in one of the main jihadist groups fighting government forces in Syria and Iraq. ISIS regards Baquba, Iraq, as its headquarters with its allegiance to Abu Omar al-Baghdadi as the group’s emir. Baghdadi’s real name is Hamed Dawood Mohammed Khalil al-Zawi.

In 2010, while Obama was president, the Missile Defense Agency changed its logo, incorporating a crescent and star.[51] The new logo closely resembles that of the Iranian Space Agency.[52] The new logo was designed in 2007, prior to Obama's election as president.
Notice the Crescent Moon and Star???

EXPOSED! Obama Is Filling White House With Muslim Brotherhood Appointees

Egyptian Magazine Claims Obama Admin Stocked With Muslim Brotherhood Appointees

Sharia Advisors – Barack Obama's Muslim Appointees in High Security Positions

Now, ask yourself this question: why is the Department of Homeland Security's logo featured, when you type "nation of islam" pics, on yahoo? Here's the screenshot
Link

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Whilst I disagree, I have to ask...what does ones religion have to do with the way one runs ones country? Would it matter if he followed Islam? Would it matter if he was atheist? Hindu?

ETA: Also, respecting the traditions of another's religion is a sign of respect, not a hidden agenda.
edit on 20/9/14 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Nah. Just because they buried the body with formal and proper religious rituals doesn't mean Obama is a Muslim (non-Muslim face palm). It means that he's smart. Everyone is "owed" a proper burial by society, that's how civilization works. As long as the body existed and was in the custody of American troops, the decision to bury him at sea, so his place of burial would not become a shrine, had to be accompanied with proper religious burial methods and words.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So Obama is a Muslim Cool. Bound to happen America getting a Muslim president one day.

Sooner the better I say.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
1 infiltrator, regardless of if HE is the POTUS or NOT ,does not A MUSLIM NATION, MAKE. WE the people have just have been BEHAVING in a CIVIL fashion until SOMEONE moves in a big way.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Seems to me that all of the "evidence" could just as easily be construed and pandering and politics, as well...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
THEY took their GOD!!!

They took his GOD!!!

Buck buck, buck-haa(rooster voice)

edit on 20-9-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

He sure likes drone strikes for being such a devout Muslim..

Maybe he's workin the Muslim angle a little but trying to work the Middle East over a little?

"The cowboy from Texas sure pissed them off let's give em a half black guy who can put on a Muslim smile and see what he gets outa them"

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well, your source is wrong right off the bat.

Obama has bowed to other leaders, not just the Saudi King.

Also, he said "I am one of them" because he lived in a Muslim-majority country. He did not say that he was a Muslim.

But for the sake of argument, let's say Obama is Muslim. So what? Who gives a damn? I know quite a few Muslims and even did an interview with a local Imam a few years ago. Most of them are nice people, just like Christians, atheists, agnostics and followers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

So please enlighten me on what the problem is here.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I'd say Cloward and Piven ...

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is by far the most stupid post I've seen on ATS.

None of the 'evidence' has anything to do with whether or not Obama is Muslim (which he clearly isn't).

Osama was buried at sea in an undisclosed location to avoid his burial place becoming a pilgrimage or worship site for nutters who think he was a martyr. They could have easily buried him at land under islamic procedures but didn't because of the obvious outfall this would cause.

It has absolutely nothing to to do with the religion of Obama and like others have said, even if he was Muslim, so what?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

Idk man, something from the sky, launching spears that go kaboom as if it were a sky god punishing mankind and the earth for it sins...Sounds a little Hebrew and Christian at the same time.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I'd say Cloward and Piven ...

What does Obama being a Muslim (not) have to do with a strategy to overload the American welfare system?

Wait, Obama is a Muslim.....most Muslims live in poor countries on the other side of the globe.......we keep sending money to Muslim nations to help the "war on terror".......ah snap, the war on terror is actually a plan to bring welfare to lazy Muslims and overload the American welfare system!

We've solved the greatest conspiracy of all time.......

*facepalm*

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
in my opinion, mr obama is neither christian or muslim.

he is a liar, that would say anything to appease his current target base.

just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Snobama is anything he needs to be at any given time. His values and beliefs change as often as the tide depending on his audience or agenda.

One day he's Muslim, one day he's Christian, one day his rent his too damn high.

He preaches to the choir regardless of who it consists of.

He's a politician and a liar and he's not the first.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Personally I don't think Mr.Bin Laden's burial was that honourable...

Honourable would have been to give his body back to his family...

But nevertheless he'd been dead for years...
So Obama's not a Muslim for that "burial"...

He's not a Muslim if he believes in the Crucifixion & Resurrection...

He bowed to the Saudi King...
That makes him a jerk off, imo, but not a Muslim...

The Crescent Moon & Star?
That probably goes back to Cavemen rather than the NOI...
So again I'm gonna say it's doubtful he is a Muslim!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Perhaps as a STRATEGY of attack HIMSELF being against "COLONIALISTS" and implementing it.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Well, your source is wrong right off the bat.

Obama has bowed to other leaders, not just the Saudi King.

Also, he said "I am one of them" because he lived in a Muslim-majority country. He did not say that he was a Muslim.

But for the sake of argument, let's say Obama is Muslim. So what? Who gives a damn? I know quite a few Muslims and even did an interview with a local Imam a few years ago. Most of them are nice people, just like Christians, atheists, agnostics and followers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
So please enlighten me on what the problem is here.
I get you 100% So what! People think (brainwashed) or are mislead that Muslim means terrorist and or extreme Islamic belief's, on the contrary most Islam's are peaceful people as well as most Christians. Both have the extremes like the nut's at westboro baptist church.
edit on 9/20/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I knew it! I knew when he started killing his own Muslim brothers, (especially the women and children), with his drone strikes, that he just had to be a Muslim! That plus he has been Attacking the "Infidel" on a daily basis since the first election. (Oh crap, that's America!)

Obama is nothing but a bag of highly concentrated FAILURE. Add to that a very gigantic portion of golf, coupled with constant lavish living with total freedom to enjoy and look down upon everyone else as a waste of protein, while holding himself up high enough to dictate what everyone else must do, (not even what they should do), while doing the opposite and condemning those same actions performed by others, and then legislating illegally to stop the legal actions of others. While pretending not to be giving aid and comfort to our enemies, and telling so many lies that even the family dog is not sure what to do, (bring his slippers, or crap in them), so now that world confusion and global instability coupled with catastrophic increases in corruption in his own sphere of influence has been successful, (his only success since day one), it is now time for another round of golf that costs a few million for security that no president spent as much on before, but he wants, because when you feel so guilty, you probably did something really, really illegal and bad.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Perhaps as a STRATEGY of attack HIMSELF being against "COLONIALISTS" and implementing it.

Ahhh, you're going the 'Kenyan anti-colonial' route huh? That's the garbage that people like Desouza has been peddling to the ignorant for some time now.

That steps too far in to Birther country for me. You will have to do better than that. Please explain what the heavily-used propaganda term 'Cloward-Piven' has to do with Muslims.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join