It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st Prediction Ever...from a Dream...Jay Z and Oprah? 09/20/14

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm not the predicting "type" but I had a really vivid dream last night and wanted to just document this somewhere that if it does happen, i'll have a record of the prediction.

Jay Z dies, no details on manner of death. TMZ breaks the story. Oprah (?) somehow gets involved in some fashion (she's not the killer, she just comes to the forefront as far as media goes). It happens late at night or early in the morning.

That was the whole dream, I was an intern at TMZ and saw the whole thing unfolding. No details on date, but it's not in the distant future.

Ok, thanks...if this comes true I'd like a mod position here on the predictions & prophecies forum

- M

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
He dies during a Tai Bo class

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scotscorps84

I was going to go with...

A Def Leopard concert dressed as Dee Snider from Twisted Sister.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
either/or I could be wrong I can see both

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

Let's involved auto-erotic asphyxiation ...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Weird because I had an extremely unusual dream last night were Obama died. It was on the news and rumors were spreading that it was an assassinations. His wife and one of his daughters were injured too.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
Weird because I had an extremely unusual dream last night were Obama died. It was on the news and rumors were spreading that it was an assassinations. His wife and one of his daughters were injured too.

You have got to have the biggest set of cajones in the entire free world to post that in an open forum!!!

The hell that would rain down on you if something happened in the next few days would make Hiroshima look like a day at Chucky Cheese's.

I don't find anything wrong with it myself, I just always imagine saying something like that and having it happen by sheer coincidence (which is usually my luck anyway) and being stuck trying to explain that I didn't know anything about a plot. Eek!!

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

Let's involved auto-erotic asphyxiation ...

Do that and add in David Hasslehoff and we've got ourselves a fine production going on...

edit on 9/20/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Jay Z bleeds to death after his testicles fall off from an undiagnosed STD. Beyonce, in grief "commits suicide".
Blue Ivy comes up missing, and Clive Davis gets a nice payday by somehow buying their masters.

Done deal.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

This is pretty much it I think...haha.

He does call himself HOVA, short for Jehova. Maybe he's the second coming and will die to the testicle depression and then be reborn in a couple of weeks as a short middle eastern fellow named Reza who has questionable lyrical skills and weird "flow".

To be continued...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It might happen, I have had some strange visions before I fall asleep that seem to be coming true... I'm not sure if its a form of remote viewing, or if its astral travel.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nowyouseeme

Look at the date It is wrong!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm guessing you are sure this dream is going to take place because many of your dreams have came true ??

top topics

join