It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Conspiracy Known to Mankind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Steve Quayle says it best - pussification - majority of American men that have been pussified by women...... meaning men have lost their masculinity.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Coming in just to tell you, if you want to know why Men go out to work and women don't is because

A) They can get pregnant
B) It is more trust worthy if they stay home then run around cheating on you(which no longer happens in this society. Hint: Everyone owns a farm)
C) Women are more gentle and when Men is sick they can take care of you at home.
D) Men work to fight wars, build society and women don't. they usually end up doing cat fights.
E) Women take care of themselves at home to stay beautiful for their husbands.
F) Men take the law seriously unlike Women who were too open to everything.

Women breaking free is because the laws are either wrong, or corruption is every where as seen today.

Remember "Greed has no boundaries." when Gold was down, money became the next object. Now when money is going down, digital numbers are now the new obsession. America is destroying itself with greed and ignorance.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I am of the male gender. I live a relatively simple life. I have noticed, based on personal experience, that most women I meet don't stick around very long when they realize that I am a poor target to sponge off of.
I hope that statement doesn't come off as offensive. Just an observation.
I have known very notable exceptions. I like to keep them around.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Black holes beezer
, now you are at the bottom of the rabbit hole you can see the warren , why in the end will our best friends lower us into a black hole , when we spent the best years of our lives trying to get into one after the 9 month struggle to get out of one

Yip we are slaves

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thank you for all the replies and well wishes for my safety.

I've been lolling my laugh all over the floor!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Nice Thread !
The story is ancient, woman mostly takes care of the offspring and educate them by teaching what is right and what is wrong. This educational task never ends, when girl meets the significant one she realize that there is always a few things off that she needs to make it right ( those things that mother in law somehow missed in educational behavior teaching lessons with her son .. lol ) this starts with simple rules like toilet behavior and where he should put his dirty laundry etc simple things.
But when the time goes on and the male one has accepted the simple rules and have realized that the female part is right, he starts trusting her and actually gives command to the female just because it's easier for him, he actually likes things that go on smoothly and he doesn´t need to trouble his brains over.

When female needs things to be done.. it means right now. When male needs things to be done, it means sometime next week..month. Dragging a leg isn´t helpful and when that happens, it leads to arguments where the party with lazy legs won´t win. Therefor male might be thinking that there is a conspiracy by females, but its only a teaching males to cope with us so we can live in peace.. lol.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I think it's time to take out the beez, ladies...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Oh Thank God! I thought you were going to talk about The Serpentine Conspiracy.
Rebel 5

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Maybe there is an out of this world conspiracy for it

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Wow! you're a guy?. No offense intended but i always thought you might have been a female.

wtf me too! Did you have pinups on the wall too? And...and.... oh my God, the erotic fiction I put up on all those sites!! Oh man, youve got to be kidding me! Years of obsessing and fantasizing... I told myself "dont let yourself get hurt again, man..." But do I ever listen? No! This is terrible, Im thinking about just leaving ATS for good. Tell me this is just a joke thread... It IS humourous... yeah, thats it. She was just kidding around. The fantasy lives on! Im so happy now. Whats that? Youre married?! Grrrrrrr!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Wow they really took it to the next level with that one. Not just from space.... but beyond space!

"Heres the Title of our new film, whaddaya think?"

"They Came From Space? Nah man. Its no good. Everything these days is "from space", we need something new. Something bigger. Something better."

"Ok. Like what?"

"Hmmm... How about this... They Came From BEYOND Space?"

"Uhhh.... Ok, I guess. But what is beyond the infinite of space??"

"Who cares?"

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
"don't anger your Mother" ...

In everyone's house people are allowed to have an opinion, but its the lady of the house that can say the most absolute non-sensical asinine garbage and heaven help you if you say a peep about it.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Heh .. had revolution here and exiled the last dowager empress ...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The main problem with a women being in charge is that they can never make up their minds.

Which leaves the situation in a state of confusion and indecision.

By the time they decide what they want they've already changed their minds again.

Not to mention all the crap they buy shopping. Who's gonna clean up that mess?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You're conclusion is right but for the wrong reasons. I think.

From www.evawaseerst.be...

Women once were high elevated above all living things on earth. The gods were simply goddesses. And how incredible as it sounds, it seems that those goddesses really have existed. For 20.000 years (from the first sign of real consciousness some 32.000 ago until 12.000 years ago) you don’t see any credible picture or sculpture of a man.
After the mega disasters the super human disappeared and nature took over. Men became the leaders and women became just good enough to bare children. An injustice that dragged on for many thousands of years, and still continues in many countries. So forgive us if we give you the impression to set up women against men. It's not what we want, but the truth has its rights.
Some studies now show that men generally are more intelligent than women. Something that apparently has to do with their larger brain volume. Although other, more credible studies, conclude that brain size has nothing to do with wisdom, maybe a word that has a larger impact than intelligence.
One cannot deny that intellectual development for women over many millennia was a taboo. It would therefore be a miracle if they were as intelligent as men today. But what do we see? Women are as smart (we even think smarter) than men. It appears they have more brain connections. And it looks those connections are the key to wisdom. They would even contribute to the development of a subatomic particle in our brain that -perhaps- we could describe as the soul.
A -more or less- pure soul brings empathy. A trait that cannot come from planet earth. Look around you. All animals are eating each other in the most gruesome ways. They don’t have empathy. Empathy does not exist on planet earth except in humans (and a little bit more in women than men).
Men are more egocentric (sorry guys). Look at all statistics of crime. (You can read further on the site mentioned above)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Well, now you've gone and done it, hahahahahaha.
It was nice knowing ya beezzer.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Beezer,there are already certain men doing that, it' s called pimping. Lol, think about it. Also there is a section of men doing it and being praised for it, That is the 1% of rich people. Except they don't clean their houses, they get some one else to do it.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: proob4
Wow! you're a guy?. No offense intended but i always thought you might have been a female.

hahahahahahaha

I am pretty, however.

Ummm.....No, no you're not

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me.

Abraham Lincoln
www.brainyquote.com...

Ancient Crete had a Matriarchy whose symbol was the double-bladed ax, the Labrys.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

But the women messed up and wanted to go to work. Now everyone has to work to make it. Men abused their position also, thinking they were the ones who were in charge.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join