It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Conspiracy Known to Mankind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm of the male gender.

If I were in charge;

I'd stay at home.
I'd clean my home, because I like living in a clean environment. It isn't mandatory.
I'd have someone else go out and work for me.
I'd have someone else provide me money, food, clothing.
I'd have someone else hunt and gather.

Basically, men have been conditioned to "think" that we are in charge. That we rule the world.

And it is a lie.

Women, the far smarter of the species, have fooled men into doing everything for them, because they (women) are the ones actually in charge.

I will probably be killed for voicing this revelation. But I think we need to unveil the true conspiracy that has led and created civilization for millennia.

The missus is angry with me for even speaking of this in public. I have humbly asked for forgiveness and have supplicated myself at her feet in hopes that she grants me a small boom and favors me with kindness.

Where does feminism fit into all of this?

Obviously, feminism was created and propagated by men. Men created feminism in the hopes of breaking the chains of servitude.

So at great risk of losing favor with my Queen, I humbly offer you this small message in the hopes that one day, we can truly be free.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Wow! you're a guy?. No offense intended but i always thought you might have been a female.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Its only like that because we love them... We give them this power you speak of...

Without love they have no power over us...

Thus... those men who love a good women choose said slavery...

Without that love... they have nothing over us...

So those who do not love are truly free... but remain lacking

Tragic eh

edit on 20-9-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Wow! you're a guy?. No offense intended but i always thought you might have been a female.

hahahahahahaha

I am pretty, however.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Freedom or love.

Tough choice!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Men created feminism in the hopes of breaking the chains of servitude.

Oh Jeez Beez

Does this mean I have to release Mrs C ?

Cody

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Oh Jeez Beez

Cody

Actually, does Mrs. C want YOU to be released?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Women have always been in charge. I try telling them that, but they won't listen.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I'm of the male gender.

Basically, men have been conditioned to "think" that we are in charge. That we rule the world.

And it is a lie.

Women, the far smarter of the species, have fooled men into doing everything for them, because they (women) are the ones actually in charge.

DRAT! How did you break through the conditioning? Quick, I need to get you back under our control. Look here...

Okay, I admit it is crude, but I need to work fast here. As a woman I cannot have you going around spreading this inconvenient truth. I need to put a lid on this urgently before it is picked up by our men

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Oh dear god this is true.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: cody599

Oh Jeez Beez

Cody

Actually, does Mrs. C want YOU to be released?

I'll ask her when she feeds me
.........................About a week from now

Cody

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Hope you have a bug-out bag ready, lay low for a few weeks, do NOT use a cell phone they WILL find you.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Sorry rabbit its a simple equation.....(they got the pussy)......thus control of all mankind is theirs by default.....
You think there would be ww3 if Mrs Putin told him he wasn't getting any if he pushed the button? I doubt it.....
edit on 20-9-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So why did men do all the good stuff for ages like fishing, hunting, trapping, building, fighting, etc. ?

Good luck with your cleaning, washing, cooking, sowing, working on land, etc. !

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Wait... What???
My life has been a lie!!!
O' the HORROR of it all.

I am and have been a humble servent you say?

I will break these chains that bind me once and for all!!
When She gives me the key..............

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm a stay-at-home dad right now, so I already figured this out and am using it against them!!!

I hear someone behind me, I hav.............UUUUUGGGHHHHhhhHhh!!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I would agree with you. But the Wife has told me I can't.

To make matters worse she is due to give birth to our Daughter in two or three weeks time!

Will the oppression never end........

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I used to have this argument with my ex frequently.
Although she thought I was "lucky" that I got to go out to work and that I have good relationships with my workmates who because of the amount of time I do work happen to be my only "friends" and "acquaintances"
I live alone now, and even on a weeks holiday it is too much, it's nice to be back at work, when I once thought I'd love nothing more than to be a house husband.
Now I really wouldn't mind to be out working and providing for a partner, doing manly jobs and helping at home too. If the love is there it's easy and to my mind very rewarding.
My current partner worked and has no went back to college so that when we live together we are both employed.
This is a dynamic I have yet to have experienced but think It will work well, as I am "domesticated" and quite able to cook, clean and interact with my children. I have a feeling our roles will be shared but each reverting to stereotype on occasion. She is old fashioned and wants to do my cooking and cleaning but I don't think I could now be in a relationship where I am not able to play an active role within the household as well as going out and working my fingers to the bone to provide a high standard of living for myself and loved ones.

If she is worthy of it a guy shouldn't and won't even question it.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Shut up Beez... Go back to sleep. It's all been just a very bad dream. The women love you and are greatly appreciative that you provide for them in this harsh world during these harsh times. You are a manly man who provides for his and that is to be applauded.

It can be no other way.

It's not meant to be any other way.

Go back to sleep.

Sleeeeeeeppp.....

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I know a gentleman who would agree with you, Beez...

You do realize however, the true cost of this revelation is yet to come.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join