It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely rare floating algae type balls wash up on Sydney beach in their thousands

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ezappa
They remind me of Tribbles from star trek !

Ohhhh, that was my all time fav episode! Want to see it again.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

Maybe they are trying to tell us something - help, get me out of the ocean - it's killing me now... of course they aren't likely to survive on the beach either. But they made a choice!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Large Pet Catfish, love eating those balls of Algae, algae has also kept the water in our garden pond crystal clear and helps balance the plants CO2 output by converting such into Oxygen.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
In Chef from South Park voice:

"Lick my salty alien floating balls...

sorry. I'll go back in my box now.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

lovely thanks for that.. never seen anything like it...

purp

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Nice one OP very interesting..

I like the alien eggs idea lol, always good for a laugh..

On a serious note,i'm thinking this maybe tectonic plate related though (straight off the bat) just like when deep sea creatures emerge from the depths pending/after seismic activity.I suspect one of the sites i source, will tackle this and give an explanation,that may take a day or two though.

I know the East coast of Australia is rising-which is where Sydney is (along with New Zealand) this was the main reason that caused the unprecedented floods back in 2010,the tilting of the (Indo Australian) plate pushed the water back up the rivers (not solely caused by rain) So as this happens, the West coast of Australia is consequently subsiding and also the other end of this plate is driving under the Himalayas as well,located above India.

Also in between Australia and Indonesia the tsunami buoys registered a 150m rise in sea level (hence the plates/ocean floor did this) just over a week ago,also some of these instruments went offline...same old story.

That's my thoughts i guess wait and see.

edit on 21-9-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join