It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Golden Key of Evolution - Involution and Dependent Variables in Symmetry

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

im not sure the term "wave function" can be applied to a human body. perhaps metaphorically...

You are not separate from your environment, but dependent on it. What is independent of you in this?

WIKI: "In quantum mechanics, wave function collapse is the phenomenon in which a wave function—initially in a superposition of several eigenstates—appears to reduce to a single eigenstate (by "observation"). It is the essence of measurement in quantum mechanics, and connects the wave function with classical observables like position and momentum. Collapse is one of two processes by which quantum systems evolve in time; the other is continuous evolution via the Schrödinger equation.[1] However in this role, collapse is merely a black box for thermodynamically irreversible interaction with a classical environment."

Read the wiki quote, then simply connect the entire territory of what I have been saying. I apologize for being so firm in this, but as I said, you need to first understand wave function collapse to see the broader territory. I realize that the map is not the territory. Your map is not mine and mine is not yours. I am trying as hard as possible to get our two maps to agree.

Don't give up on it. You will see it given a bit of reflection on what I have said.

edit on 21-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

DNA is an information carrier, or language. Intelligence creates language to convey ideas. Just sayin'.
edit on 9/21/2014 by mikefougnie because: photo

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mikefougnie

Very good observation. I agree. Have you read this thread: Hidden in the Letters of Hebrew

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

That is very interesting. I had not seen it until now. BTW, more on DNA, and specifically the way it is constructed: "I have woven you in your mothers womb."

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

That video is outstanding and funny. They are parodying Deepak Chopra, who follows the steps they outline. While I get why you posted this video here, the reality of my words in the OP is mirrored by seven solid witnesses.

-Science
-The Bible and many other scriptures
-Language (Tree of Knowledge)
-DNA (Tree of Life)
-Record of the Letters (Book of Life)
-Reality (Matrix / Mater / Mother)
-History

Using only the witness of religion and science, any words I would use about science to describe a hidden reality would appear as pseudoscience. I get this. Here is your problem to overcome: I have a foundation that matches, nearly word for word, the science of common theory concerning biology, physics and evolution with five additional witnesses on my side. What am I adding that science denies? Involution. On that one point, we have the truth that blinds them to their own arrogant version of the same story. I don't deny evolution. I simply put it where it belongs. It's a result of programming with intent, better known as design.

Now, let's flip the tables a bit. What witness do the observers of science have for the metaphor they develop along the way? What steps do they use to describe their metaphor? Exactly the same steps they parody in the video you posted. What do they lack? The other five witnesses. In the end, you need to ask who has the higher axiom. I do not stand alone here. Although I may be a lone voice crying out about how obvious this is, the vast majority of the world believes in the designer of our reality. Oddly enough, I do not stand alone in this another direction. The very scientists that come up with the theories, then postulate that we are living in a hologram of information. They say this without ever giving credit to the actual metaphor they possess in the Bible. My witnesses keep growing.

On the witness of the correct metaphor, I rest my case. I have the higher axiom, which then matches all that science can muster. Both images are parallel apart from the blasphemy of denying the Spirit (consciousness) as an element creating the dimensions below.

My seven witnesses all confirm that we live in an Image (Genesis 1), created and managed by laws and information, or what the Bible calls law and Word with a light shining on the elements of the hologram. By the way, this is the very definition science uses for a hologram. The verses of John 1 below define it just as Wikipedia defines a hologram. There is no difference other than the one that can claim the title of being there first.

I have something that science does not possess. They have the shadow of this metaphor, but I have the actual truth of the shadow without using science as a witness. I use science to show the whole picture. What is the truth of a 2D shadow? The thing in the middle, between the light and shadow. What is that excluded middle that science denies? The definition of a hologram, or created image:

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

My Main Premise:

The involution of Spirit (consciousness) into water is for the express purpose of rising to new life (Evolution). This one statement is crystal clear. It needs no funny wording or fuzzy logic to be clear. It is simply stated and evident, even by the science of consciousness and evolution.

On top of the very simple truth, I have this fact of my premise confirmed by the witness of language:

Aleph Bet is the Hebrew Word Father, or the Letters of creation. The Father writes the Word, or Son. The word Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed), or House of Seed. What brings the letters together to make the Word (Bread is seed making the loaf)? The cup, or Mother. Mother is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water).

I have a final witness that will be my best witness. Your own hearts. Anyone reading this will realize that their higher natures are screaming at them to listen. Deepak will never have this witness on his side. Truth rises and error sinks. Evolution as a foundation for human existence just sunk.

Evolution is a dependent variable of symmetry. The independent variable is consciousness, or the higher dimension above matter. You can't have one without the other if you plan to observe both.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikefougnie

That is very interesting. I had not seen it until now. BTW, more on DNA, and specifically the way it is constructed: "I have woven you in your mothers womb."

That's a good one as well. It's sad that so many people have such trouble seeing the many layers of evidence we can use from the Bible. The best of it is the foundation. Father, Mother, Son. Simply amazing how simple God made the truth. Even more amazing how hard it is for blind eyes to see. My hope is always to open blind eyes and deaf ears, but in the end, it's not me that opens the mind. My only job is to plant the seed in soil and trim the wick of my lamp.

Thank you for getting it.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

-Science uses evidence so thats a good source.

-The Bible and many other scriptures
-Language (Tree of Knowledge)

The bible isn't a credible source. Language changes.

-DNA is still science

-Record of the Letters (Book of Life)
-Reality (Matrix / Mater / Mother)
-History

I dont see how any of those fit maybe because your looking for witnesses which means nothing to me but if you are substituting the word witness for evidence you have fallen severely short. Besides history has not been kind as far as verifying biblical claims it has been quite the opposite.

I don't deny evolution. I simply put it where it belongs. It's a result of programming with intent, better known as design.

I am not opposed to the idea that DNA was purposely created I just haven't seen any evidence of it nor has anyone presented a plausible verifiable theory as to what has programed it. Maybe one day someone maybe even you will but I am sorry today isn't the day.

the vast majority of the world believes in the designer of our reality

As I am sure you have heard before that bit does absolutely nothing to give credit to your ideas. It is a logical fallacy to even present that as an argument for your ideas.

On the witness of the correct metaphor, I rest my case. I have the higher axiom, which then matches all that science can muster.

What you do not have is evidence to give your ideas credence and you have seemingly, purposely garbled even misrepresented hypothesis, language metaphors to give the appearance of evidence.

The evidence never lead you to your conclusion you started with your conclusion then tried to find evidence to support it.

This isn't the first thread I have read from you where you have done the same and it probably won't be the last. All I can say is keep trying but you may be received better if you didn't add so many metaphors after all it was Albert Einstein who said that if you can't explain it simply then you don't understand it well enough.

I will watch for your next thread to see if you could be clearer or present a better case because this one looks to be done.

edit on 21-9-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Wait just a minute. I want to hear you give a commentary to this. You skipped it outright.

Aleph Bet is the Hebrew Word Father, or the Letters of creation. The Father writes the Word, or Son. The word Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed), or House of Seed. What brings the letters together to make the Word (Bread is seed making the loaf)? The cup, or Mother. Mother is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water).

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

On two levels, we have evidence you skip. A hologram is by definition information with light shined on it. Reality is defined by science as just such a concept. Connected to this, you skipped the best evidence of all. The metaphor for DNA in water as a catalyst is precisely what produces the offspring.

You are skipping this, yet you know I showed this information as the foundation of my premise: The involution of Spirit (consciousness) into water is for the express purpose of rising to new life (Evolution).

I want to know how you deny this. Not an opinion or denial. I want to know how you can say this is not an enigma of epic proportions. Statistically, give me a reason this information exists from nomads and shepherds. Don't say, "You are seeing connections where connections do not exist." We are not speaking of a vague reference here. We are looking at the very words of the one that claims to be our Creator.

Please answer the verse and linguistics found in the foundation of Christian faith (Father, Mother and Son). Second question, are you familiar with baptism, or the immersion of the soul into water to rise to new life? Explain how the parallels to involution and evolution do not exist in this very clear symbolism, linguistic and description of a created hologram.

As well, anyone reading this is free to comment on the same. Please deny my premise.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Statistically, give me a reason this information exists from nomads and shepherds.

How about you show the statistics that support your claims. BTW I am not at all convinced you have accurately portrayed the true linguistics of that era. Also an you tell me how many years these stories were handed down orally and in how many languages from one person to another before they were written down for the first time?

Don't say, "You are seeing connections where connections do not exist."

Explain to me exactly why I shouldn't say or think that. Sorry I don't make the connection you seem to have made. They don't make sense to me how you have laid them out.

To even make them seem close you have to stretch the meanings to extraordinary levels but even then.

Second question, are you familiar with baptism

Nope. Never it interested me.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Statistically, give me a reason this information exists from nomads and shepherds.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

This ^^ doesn't come from nomads and shepherds. Whoever wrote this took it from Philo, a Jewish philosopher whose writing attempted to fuse Jewish and Greek philosophy, who took it from Plato.

Philo of Alexandria[edit]
Philo (20 BC – 50 AD), a Hellenized Jew, used the term Logos to mean an intermediary divine being, or demiurge. Philo followed the Platonic distinction between imperfect matter and perfect Form, and therefore intermediary beings were necessary to bridge the enormous gap between God and the material world. The Logos was the highest of these intermediary beings, and was called by Philo "the first-born of God." Philo also wrote that "the Logos of the living God is the bond of everything, holding all things together and binding all the parts, and prevents them from being dissolved and separated.

Plato's Theory of Forms was located within the Logos, but the Logos also acted on behalf of God in the physical world. In particular, the Angel of the Lord in the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament) was identified with the Logos by Philo, who also said that the Logos was God's instrument in the creation of the universe.
en.wikipedia.org...

This, in effect is what you're arguing, that God, Logos, will, intent, is the reason the universe exists. There is no more evidence of this being true now as there was when Plato first suggested it.

I tend to understand Plato's logic better than yours though.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I feel like this parody was made specifically for these threads.

Remember folks.

The infinite potential of your nine dimensional soul already comprehends the mechanics of external reality.

If you can internalize that you are home free.

this thread is a perfect example of that video.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I feel like this parody was made specifically for these threads.

Remember folks.

The infinite potential of your nine dimensional soul already comprehends the mechanics of external reality.

If you can internalize that you are home free.

Wow! That video was absolutely perfect. It summed up Aleph's arguments to a T. Close the thread!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join