It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aleph Tav – Mark of the Plow – Tav Aleph – Arriving at the Mark of Salvation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Psalm 40:6-8

6 Sacrifice and offering you did not desire—
but my ears you have opened
burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not require.
7 Then I said, “Here I am, I have come—
it is written about me in the scroll.
8 I desire to do your will, my God;
your law is within my heart.”

As I stated in previous threads, Sin is the Hebrew word is Chet. Chet is missing the mark, or lacking knowledge to arrive at the goal. Sin is never without hope. Less than a defect in the person, sin is an impairment of sight, or the inability to see beyond probability and outcomes. Missing the mark is a process to open eyes and bring sight to the blind. What does it mean to hit the mark, or find the mark with open eyes and ears?

Consider a few root words in Hebrew. For more on the Aleph Tav, see this thread: TAV - Seal of Creation

Root 1022 – Aleph Tav – Mark (Benner Lexicon)

This is the image of the Ox moving toward a mark. The pictograph of Tav is of two crossed sticks “used to mark the furrow for plowing a field with oxen. The plowman drives the oxen toward a distant mark in order to keep the furrow straight.” Bet Aleph Tav is coming to God, or arriving at the mark of Tav (Ruth 2:12 – Bet Aleph Tav).

12 May the Lord repay you for what you have done. May you be richly rewarded by the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come (Bet Aleph Tav) to take refuge.”

In the book of Ruth, Ruth was gleaning grain (Ears) in the field behind the Sons of the landowner. The Guardian-Redeemer (Boaz) was the guardian of the Sons. As we learn from Galatians 3, the Law of God is our guardian. We are released from the guardian when we reach the mark, or the end of the furrow with the Guardian. In this sense, we are the slaves who eventually own the land.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

The word 'Mark' here also implies a family standard, or family flag used to identify the family as a sign of strength. ”An agreement or covenant by two where a sign or mark of the agreement is made as a reminder to both parties of the agreement.”

Also on this root is the word plow-point. The plow-point cuts the deep furrow in the ground for planting seed (ears of grain). In this sense, the ear must open in the soil. As a previous thread I just linked points out, ears must open for seeds to express the information in the soil. Ultimately, the soil is the Heart. Moving the Hey in Heart makes the word eartH, or soil for the ear. Adding a Hey to ear makes Hear. There are no accidents in this odd arrangement of letters. Hebrew is the tree of knowledge and the fruit that falls from the branches are the various words found in other languages (Babel).

The next word form the root of Mark is Sign.

Aleph Tav Hey makes the word Arrive, or traveling toward a marked destination. Arriving to the mark is the opening of the ear, or the letter Hey meaning behold (Filling of the Homer / Cor / Heart – 10 bushels of grain). When the ear opens, we (H)ear. The opposite of this is Sin (Chet), or missing the mark. Aleph Tav Hey also makes the word YOU, or the one that has arrived.

Aleph Tav Tav makes the word Mark / Agree. This is coming toward the mark. ”A standard, or flag, with the family mark hangs as a sign. An agreement or covenant by two where a sign or mark of the agreement is made as a reminder of to both parties.”

Aleph Yod Tav Vav Nun (Ay-Twn) makes the word Entrance, or gate for the one entering with the mark. What is the mark of the sheep that has been marked? What does a shepherd do to the sheep after wandering in the wilderness? He sheers the sheep, removing the wool. The wool is then washed white and made into a robe, or garment marking the final stage of refinement. Revelation 6:11.

What happens if we reverse the Mark to Tav Aleph?

Root 1484 - Point / Mark – Tav Aleph

Two crossed sticks (Tav) is the shape of the family standard used to point to the mark of the one carrying the standard.

Tav Aleph is also the word Room, or a room in the house of the Father, with the Hebrew word Father being Aleph Bet, or Strong House. It is a place marked out, like the many mansion mentioned by Jesus. Tav Aleph Hey is the word Point, or pointing toward the mark. Tav Aleph Vav Hey (TA-WH) is the word Boundary, or a marked out area.

John 14
14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

All quotes from the Ancient Hebrew Lexicon by Benner.

edit on 20-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Just bookmarking for now - just awoke and not up to this deep stuff yet...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

If you want to teach you should not speak so cryptic ...... that is if you want to get your point across to the masses.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

If you want to teach you should not speak so cryptic ...... that is if you want to get your point across to the masses.

Cryptic - having a meaning that is mysterious or obscure.

The OP takes the obscure and mysterious apart into it's basic elements, then speaks it plainly. There are only facts there from the Lexicon and farming. Nothing hidden.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

Cryptic - having a meaning that is mysterious or obscure.

The OP takes the obscure and mysterious apart into it's basic elements, then speaks it plainly. There are only facts there from the Lexicon and farming. Nothing hidden.

no, it really doesnt. just in this incarnation you have already had plenty of users complaining that your threads arent nearly worth the number of times they get posted. me personally, i think your entire stock of threads is just a long series of reposts. loosely constructed poorly referenced and just stating opinions like they are facts.

"1 + H/purple - C# x 3 clockwork oranges = i love jesus and so should you or you will burn in the lake of fire forever and ever!"

^ thats what your threads feel like.
edit on 20-9-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It sounds like you may not have read the OP. Read it, then look the terms up for yourself if you want to verify the facts: Ancient Hebrew Lexicon

The parable of the sower is a well known parable. There are a few new facts (like the Tav Aleph) that I have not yet covered. The reason you may be having trouble is the fact that the subject is the same. From any angle, it appears symmetric. I have tried to show all angles to the same object of observation.

There are many other threads available on ATS.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

It sounds like you may not have read the OP. Read it, then look the terms up for yourself if you want to verify the facts: Ancient Hebrew Lexicon

The parable of the sower is a well known parable. There are a few new facts (like the Tav Aleph) that I have not yet covered. The reason you may be having trouble is the fact that the subject is the same. From any angle, it appears symmetric. I have tried to show all angles to the same object of observation.

There are many other threads available on ATS.

just because i find your thread incomprehensible does not mean i havent made a sincere effort, although i can understand why that is the conclusion you would be aiming for. poop is poop no matter what angle you view it from.
edit on 20-9-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

just because i find your thread incomprehensible does not mean i havent made a sincere effort, although i can understand why that is the conclusion you would be aiming for. poop is poop no matter what angle you view it from.

Generally, when a person does not ask questions about the things they find incomprehensible, they do not learn the truth of what is said. What relation would the plowman's mark have to the string-line leading him across the furrow? When he arrives at his mark, what is the next step? Planting ears (seed) into the ground and watching them open. It's all summed up in the Bet Aleph Tav word meaning, "I have come."

Reread the first verse quoted:

Psalm 40:6-8

6 Sacrifice and offering you did not desire—
but my ears you have opened—
burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not require.
7 Then I said, “Here I am, I have come—
it is written about me in the scroll.
8 I desire to do your will, my God;
your law is within my heart.”

Ears are open. He arrives when he says, "Here I am, I have come."

You are saying, "I am here, but where am I going?"

I simply tell you to follow the string-line to the mark. It's right there in the OP. Ears must open, but not until the ground is plowed, the seeds are planted and watered, and light shines in a dark place. If not, it will simply be words, words words to you. Incomprehensible is the state of unplowed soil.

Watch the video in the OP. He makes it abundantly clear.

edit on 20-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Maybe you can explain to us how and why God hid what He was teaching us in hundreds of pages of narrative, poetry, proverbs, rant, and history. My answer is, He did it so that we would have to go back, go back to the text, until that text had accomplished its task on our hearts and minds. Jesus the Christ and His follower, AlephBet, are speaking to those who have ears to (h)ear - much as I have observed in my own life that not everyone has the ability to see what they are looking at. Uff da.

top topics

join