It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the American people being prepared for death and Chaos? [Contains Video]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

I've read this before, about theories that over-population will be checked by Nature with war or disease.

I think over-population IS being checked, but by more social/economic restraints. All over the world, more and more young people are graduating college (some with even graduate level degrees), only to face a dead job market - and saddled with financial debt from college.

So more and more are going back home to live while they look for a job and wait for the economy to turn around. If these Millenials aren't able to get a good job and move out to get their own place, they certainly aren't going to be getting married and having babies.

www.vox.com...
MARRIAGE HAS BECOME AN "UPPER CLASS LUXURY"
edit on 21-9-2014 by MKMoniker because: still looking for a story link that works

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyLaRue

You mean the ones who argue with logic and reason lol

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I honestly think it's the damn internet and 24/7/365 information/emotion making humans crazy - nothing more nothing less IMO.

I remember pre 2008 if I told ANYBODY, even lightly, that I found conspiracy theory entertaining I was given pretty crazy looks to put it nicely. Now it seems since Obama has gotten into white house it's like everything everywhere is a conspiracy, everyone is a blooming Neo fresh in the matrix, and I'm in the friggin' twilight zone.

It's getting pretty lame and I'm wondering how boring it will be once Obama leaves office or how long it will take us to shift our waning powers of attention onto the next guy.

Crazy times.
edit on 21-9-2014 by Floydshayvious because: boop

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yes they are

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Strike down of DOMA and Don't Ask Don't Tell.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: CornShucker

And another "opposite" for Obama is his name spelled backwards....

AMABO

first-person singular future active indicative of amō "I shall love" Amabo te. Please. ( literally: "I shall love you.") "I shall be fond of, I shall like" "I shall be under obligation to; I shall be obliged to" Amabo te. Please. ( literally: "I shall be obliged to you.")

"Obama" backwards in Latin

You did much better with Latin than I...

A point well made. I heard a lot about "Hope" and "Change" but seems I got the opposite.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Alright,

I went and tried to answer my own question. I see that Australia has a similar set-up as the U.S.: Adepts coming forward to reveal the extent of satanic infiltration in government, the same concerns about currency and architecture as your U.S. analogs, and satanic ritual abuse (SRA) cases in the 90s.

But I bet that you didn't have Jack Chick.

edit on 21-9-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floydshayvious
I honestly think it's the damn internet and 24/7/365 information/emotion making humans crazy - nothing more nothing less IMO.

I remember pre 2008 if I told ANYBODY, even lightly, that I found conspiracy theory entertaining I was given pretty crazy looks to put it nicely. Now it seems since Obama has gotten into white house it's like everything everywhere is a conspiracy, everyone is a blooming Neo fresh in the matrix, and I'm in the friggin' twilight zone.

It's getting pretty lame and I'm wondering how boring it will be once Obama leaves office or how long it will take us to shift our waning powers of attention onto the next guy.

Crazy times.

As someone who was there at the right time to begin questioning the JFK assassination with the rest of my generation (the '60s), I know what you mean about how refusing to take the official story at face value has evolved from being justifiably curious to being a "conspiracy nut".

Your point about the Age of the 'Net and 24/7/365 news is probably at the very least 50% of it. It has ruined the relationship between a lot of well-known bands and their fans, just TMI...

On the other hand, it isn't as easy to keep all the Machiavellian Bullsh*t hidden as it used to be. After the U.S.S.R. dissolved documentation surfaced to show that the head of Stalin's Secret Police convinced him to offer the Allies the proposition that Russia would allow a unified Germany with a Democratically elected government with the stipulation that Germany guarantee not to join in any agreements hostile to Russia. The idea was meant to let the country have a chance to rebuild and recover from the war and they had good reason to want the assurance Germany wouldn't again become a threat.

That (reasonable, imo) offer was rejected because of the desire to get Germany into NATO. The Berlin Wall would have never needed to be built...

"You can never know what you don't know..." - Cornshuckerism

As far as distrusting the current resident of the WH, refer to RULE #5 Rules for Radicals - By Saul Alinsky section 7 Tactics:

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

role of torch-bearer for the Bloodlines

I Wonder if the Americans know of the Lady they have that also bears the torch. I Guess that is where you got Your line from? Right

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog Not buying it, The Horns are fake. the rest of the video seems right. Why put the two together?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
You know, to international arena, US of A latest doctrine comes to an end.

Who cares. King is naked.

Congratulations

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus

I loved ATS.. but this is why I rarely show up here anymore.. it's loaded with far far far reaching things... always has been yes, but used to be there was a lot of good content mixed in.. now it's flooded with this sort of thing.. sorry mods, not hating...

:

Who can you trust anymore?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Death and chaos is the way of the universe. Are we being prepared for it? No. We're just waking up to it after a night of sleep.
edit on 22-9-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Alright,

I went and tried to answer my own question. I see that Australia has a similar set-up as the U.S.: Adepts coming forward to reveal the extent of satanic infiltration in government, the same concerns about currency and architecture as your U.S. analogs, and satanic ritual abuse (SRA) cases in the 90s.

But I bet that you didn't have Jack Chick.

You are high.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: thirdcoast

Why would you say something like that?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

FEMA coffins being moved throughout USA

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It seems NWO don't want no stinkin american flag but welcomes religion as long as your God of choice has horns. Its wars between terrorism and freedom but the fascist rulers this world are not siding with our freedoms.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
This 15 minute video covers the following points:

• Politicians parroting the “New World Order” and “evolving potential terrorist threat” on the Homeland.
• Americans told that Russian Ballistic Missiles can carry 10 nuclear warheads and reach the Homeland (there's that Nazi slogan again).

Well, you know, the Nazis had "The Fatherland", and the Soviets had "The Motherland", so both of those lands were already claimed by another empire - and besides, everyone knows that Americans are a bunch of motherless dogs (fatherless too, I guess), so we had to settle for the bottom of the barrel designation of "Homeland" when we got to Empire status and had to name our seed-land for the Empire.

And all of this precisely 13 years after its own Government orchestrated an attack on New York and Washington and blamed it on a bloke in a cave and his band of merry men (who happened to be trained and funded by the CIA).

Ah! You had me going there for a moment, until I got to that part and figured out you're not being serious.

Remember, ISIS is coming to behead you and your family and force you to worship their God.

Well, yeah, that's the tall brag ISIS is making - I'm still waiting for them to put up or shut up. See, where I come from, you DO something first, then you start bragging about it after you've done it to brag about. I'm with beezzer on that one - they can just come get some whenever they feel froggy...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

When I see a media frenzy about ISIS or anything of that ilk now, I think, "I wonder why they want to up their control over us at this point and put us in fear?" "What draconian totalitarian laws do they want to pass now?" "Which arms industries buddies would benefit most from a war and/or increased domestic "homeland security spending"?"

However, thank goodness, I don't see as many people buying into this ISIS mania as we used to in Al Qaeda ghost stories. I think the 911 truth movement has reached many, even subconsciously, and they are not as ready to jump onto the "scared" bandwagon as they used to. At least I hope so.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
WHY does Hussein in the membrane always have to stand in front of something that gives him horns? Doesn't he have any people to tell "Um no, that gives you horns again"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join