It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the American people being prepared for death and Chaos? [Contains Video]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This 15 minute video covers the following points:

• “ISIL is not Islamic and ISIL is certainly not a state” – President Barrack Hussein Obama.
• “America will lead a broad coalition to roll back this terrorist threat” - President Barrack Hussein Obama.
• Satanic Black Mass
• Ban on flying Old Glory
• Firefighters stood-down from duties for refusing to remove American flags and military decals from lockers.
• Men and women in US Military uniform prohibited from entering school buildings.
• Ad by R/E agency pulled from Rodeo show because it was deemed offensive – it has a little girl reciting the Pledge of Allegiance.
• “So help me God” not allowed to be said by Ret. Airforce Colonel.
• Politicians parroting the “New World Order” and “evolving potential terrorist threat” on the Homeland.
• Americans told that Russian Ballistic Missiles can carry 10 nuclear warheads and reach the Homeland (there's that Nazi slogan again).
• EBOLA now a “global security threat”
• FBI announces facial recognition program up and running, plans for voice and IRIS recognition.
• iPhone 6 and microchip implants.
• “Urban Shield” and the Militarization of police.
• Police brutality against civilians increasingly being caught on video.

You see, all of the aforementioned points are covered by the American Propaganda machine just in the Month of September.

And all of this precisely 13 years after its own Government orchestrated an attack on New York and Washington and blamed it on a bloke in a cave and his band of merry men (who happened to be trained and funded by the CIA).

Remember, ISIS is coming to behead you and your family and force you to worship their God. You can avoid this if you allow the US government to launch military strikes where ever ISIS is, which, coincidentally, just happens to be where all the Oil and Gas is.

2 planes, 3 buildings, Osama blamed within the hour, passport found same day.........black-boxes still missing.

Go figure.........

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Not buying it.

Though I do love it when anti-Obamaers throw in his middle name "Hussein" whenever they want to make him seem more threatening and foreign. Hussein is arabic for good.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Scare tactics.
Social engineering.

We can't be controlled if we aren't scared and subject to influence/intimidation/the illusion of safety.

My thoughts on the subject?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
" Are the American people being prepared for death and Chaos? "

short answer to the point......

Yes.

longer answer to add.....

Financial Chaos is imminent.

You can just *FeeL* the hands rubbing hotter by the day.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I loved ATS.. but this is why I rarely show up here anymore.. it's loaded with far far far reaching things... always has been yes, but used to be there was a lot of good content mixed in.. now it's flooded with this sort of thing.. sorry mods, not hating...

And yes MonkeyFishFrog is right .. the MOMENT you see his middle name brought up you know exactly what the context is.. and it never fails...

You're suggesting they got the whole crew to set up this shot...... they lined up the curtains.. put him in the frame.. lined up the cameras... just to look like horns.... the motivation being?????? ... to be obvious? ... no.. it's just a thing ... and some people look for any "thing" to make a conspiracy point about.. either because they want hits on youtube.. OR .. they are paranoid .. this is just too much..

Sorry...

edit on 9/20/2014 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
well if i was a betting man i would say yes.....that is quite a disturbing summary

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Great thread OP. Something is wrong with the world many people can feel it and it is getting worse. Look at the prepping/survivalist movement happening around the world and ask yourself....WHY. Something deep down planted in the human mind is telling people.......Be prepared for tough times. This alone is scary in itself.

Truth be told the world is stretched like a giant rubber band and story after story....event after event are pulling it tighter by the day/week/month/year.

I think it will be an economic collapse of the dollar sending the markets into crash mode. Anyone making under 15 dollars an hour is going to be screwed in the next couple of years due to out of control inflation. This can not be stopped and the worst is yet to come. Month to month grocery bills are getting higher. The cost of living is getting too great for the average person. Debt is slavery to most.
edit on 20-9-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Not buying it.

Though I do love it when anti-Obamaers throw in his middle name "Hussein" whenever they want to make him seem more threatening and foreign. Hussein is arabic for good.

And Obama is BAD for America.
By the way, I like to ask this to all Obama supporters: Name ONE positive thing he did for the US.....go ahead, I will wait

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

....Crickets and Tumbleweeds is about all I hear.....

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Not buying it.

Arabic for "Good".

Ironic isn't it.

But par for the course. He always talks in opposites.

His fumbling, stumbling and indecisiveness is all part of his malarkey.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
a reply to: thesmokingman

....Crickets and Tumbleweeds is about all I hear.....

Exactly!! You should see the looks on some folks faces when I ask them that. Only answer they ever come up with is "obama care". Kind of sad if you really think about it...

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

Being from Australia, I honestly couldn't give a fat rats cracker about the current muppet who has assumed the role of torch-bearer for the Bloodlines.

His predecessors share an equal measure of my disdain. Kennedy being the exception.

I used his middle name because I know it pisses some people off.

But, if you wish you place a label on my political affiliation and I was an American, I would vote for Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Being from Australia, I honestly couldn't give a fat rats cracker about the current muppet who has assumed the role of torch-bearer for the Bloodlines.

His predecessors share an equal measure of my disdain. Kennedy being the exception.

I used his middle name because I know it pisses some people off.

But, if you wish you place a label on my political affiliation and I was an American, I would vote for Ron Paul.

I honestly couldn't agree more for most of what you said in THIS particular response... I don't agree with your original post because I think it's just fishing for arguments... but you outted yourself.. you intentionally used his middle name in your post to piss people off ... that makes you a troll by admission... you said it yourself.. you did it just to make people angry.. surprised the mods don't jump all over you for that admission in and of itself...

Nevertheless.. your content of THIS post/response... Kennedy is the best we've had in a long long time.. and RP would have been my pick .. I didn't agree with him entirely but we need the breath of fresh air...

Otherwise.. most of it is still far-fetched... and I'm shocked you ADMIT using his middle name just to piss people off.. that's a bit damning... and you obviously give a "fat rats cracker" or you wouldn't take the time to post this.. and intentionally try to piss people off ( again your own words )

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Not buying it.

Arabic for "Good".

Ironic isn't it.

But par for the course. He always talks in opposites.

His fumbling, stumbling and indecisiveness is all part of his malarkey.

His name is irrelevant.... he was BORN with it before he was smart enough to feed himself... that whole thing is absolutely ridiculous .... use some brain cells..

It's like saying a person with the middle name allen is obviously horrible because he was born with it ... the only reason his name holds traction in conspiracy is because of Saddam ... and that's unfortunate.. we're smarter than that to think names automatically mean everything about a person.. are you serious? not forgiving him for his actions.. but his actions are his.. they aren't HIS NAME... it condemns everyone who has that name by association... that's just not intelligent behavior..

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Wtf is this nonsense. Flags and God and crap?

Come on. If that's what you think is wrong with the world, you haven't been reading ATS for long.

ISIS? Right, so I talked to my dad today, blue through and through, he'd vote Obama ruler of the universe if he could. Even he agrees the ISIS thing is about replacing a pro-Russian government in Syria with a pro-western one.

EVERYONE knows this. Okay, some people think its about the videos of the beheadings or whatever, sure, but the people who actually think that are the same ones who think saying the pledge of allegiance in classrooms every morning is the 3rd most important issue in the US and the 4th most is banning gay marriage.

NO ONE who actually uses their brains, and therefore no one worth listening to, actually gives a crap about ISIS, and everyone who pays any attention understand that Obama is just succeeding in getting Russia out of the middle east.

HUSSEIN Obama is representing our interests well without getting thousands of ground troups killed.
What a dick, right?
edit on 20-9-2014 by TheBlackTiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

My intention to elicit a response was not to troll - it's because I want people to be angry........angry at the system and the players put before us.

Anyone that knows my posting history knows my stance of such subjects.

Sometimes I think that beyond the ATS membership, I am more pissed than a good portion of Americans.......at what the US Government is doing, domestically and abroad.

Congrats though.......you are quite literally the first member to throw the tag troll my way, sorta feel honoured, in a weird way.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

My intention to elicit a response was not to troll - it's because I want people to be angry........angry at the system and the players put before us.

Anyone that knows my posting history knows my stance of such subjects.

Sometimes I think that beyond the ATS membership, I am more pissed than a good portion of Americans.......at what the US Government is doing, domestically and abroad.

Congrats though.......you are quite literally the first member to throw the tag troll my way, sorta feel honoured, in a weird way.

You said yourself you brought up his middle name for that purpose... you wanted to emphasize his middle name in other words... why would you want to do that? that has to be for association.. association to what?... you talk about the government and the systems/players.. but that's been around before him... you didn't mention them by middle name

Obama's middle name has nothing to do with the failure of the US government... what we do domestically AND abroad is really more than I can stomach.. but his middle name has nothing to do with anything... there is an obvious connotation involved with that mention and you can't really back away from that now that you've done it.. and I've been here for years myself and I never threw the troll thing at anyone.. but when you admitted using his middle name to piss people off... that's the definition of trolling... so you may have lost your troll virginity..

Now after I said all that... I am not DEFENDING Obama... and I agreed... Kennedy is one of the best we've had... we've had lots of crap since then with minor exceptions... but I called you out on the middle name thing.. I just think that's a really not cool thing to do .. and those who share the name who are good people would surely be very offended by it.. I think that's fair to say.. using someone's birth name intentionally to piss people off? .. not good..

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I took it private.. this shouldn't be a bicker thread.. and I also wanted to point out I have no ill will .. so we can take this private...

That and I am on here rarely these days and didn't want to lose track...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
3 guesses who the shrill is on this forum...

its not him ^
edit on 20-9-2014 by AndyLaRue because: clarification

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyLaRue
3 guesses who the shrill is on this forum...

My guess is always Carl.

*shakes an angry fist at Carl*

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join