It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced To Play Freddy's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Made this yesterday.

Anyone that likes to see me get my pants scared off of me, here you go!

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I don't get it, what do you have to do? Are you ment to get to some safe place or something?
edit on 19-9-2014 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21

I don't get it, what do you have to do? Are you ment to get to some safe place or something?

You are some sort of security guard at a pizza joint that is like Chuckee Cheeses, filled with animatronic animals that sing and dance during the day to the delight of children.

You job starts at midnight to watch the place from the office you are sitting in with cameras.

The animatronic animals like to start moving around on their own at night. If they see you, your dead.

You have to keep them from coming into the office. You can do this by shutting the doors. However, it takes power to keep the doors shut, the lights going, and the cameras operating, and you must make the power last until 6 AM, when your shift is over the the animatronics go back to....uhm, not hurting you.

The thing is: when you close the doors, use the lights or cameras, it sucks the power bad. Run out of power before 6 am, and you are dead.

I did that in my first or 2nd video that I made of this game. Go to my channel and check it out.

Oh, and no, you can't run, hehehehehe.

It's NERVE wracking!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Heh this is the 2nd of your gaming episodes I've watched on here, I like your focus on alpha/beta/early access looking games, sometimes the best gems can be found there (besides that, AAA titles are so boringly graphic-orientated these days they've completely forgotten the notion of gameplay).

I even enjoy the facecam too, which is something I usually don't like, but you remind me of a younger, thinner John Goodman (co-star of cult classic The Big Lebowski - one of my all time favourite films, I hope you can find a compliment in that somewhere lol).

Unfortunately I don't have a google/ytube account so I can't subscribe, you'll have to keep me updated on here instead

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Meh...

I hope your having fun with your game videos..

I am following Pewdiepie on youtube, and he just played this game, perhaps he inspired you to make game videos
He do youtube videos for a living..

He is the king of youtube entertainment in my mind

Perhaps you are aiming for that to ?
A advice for you, would be get a better camera and microphone and some light sources.
And play games that not all ready been played by the most popular youtubers.. get your own thing going

Good luck to ya

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

No, I'm afraid I do not watch Pewdiepie. So, no he did not "inspire" me to do anything.

Once in a while I watch Markiplier. He also did not "inspire" me.

No, I'm afraid I'm not trying to become "King" of anything. I do the videos for two reasons:

1) It's fun.
2) I have friends and family that like to watch them.

The reason I post them on here is to hopefully give someone a chuckle, and in case someone on here may not of heard of the game. If you look through my threads in this forum, you'll see that some people on here have not heard of some of the games that I posted.

Making videos of games that have not already been done by YouTube celebes like Pewdiepie and Markiplier is: just about impossible, because, as you said, that's how they make their living.

There are plenty of free indie games, or even pay for games that they have not done, and with good reason:

The game was badly done, is boring, not finished, or not really their style. As this is their living, they have plenty of time to comb through games, and make videos.

I, on the other hand, simply do this as a hobby and for fun. Having to do a job, take care of things here at home, manage my land I live on, take care of my animals that I have, and last, but not least, I also homeschool my son, do not have the time to do that, and make a living out of it.

On the other hand, I have been able to make videos, get them posted, and have my friends and family find them entertaining. I've also had people on here have a good chuckle once in a while, which is great!

Thanks for the pro-tip on the camera, lighting and mic. When I've got money to blow, I'll most likely do that.

Thanks for wishing me luck.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Got this for my android. Lookin forward to it. I enjoy your videos bud.

new topics

top topics

join