It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"transparent" type camouflage, cloaked giant triangles, daylight siting.

page: 1

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:10 PM
I posted this reply HERE in an old thread after a few searches but thought it might deserve it's own thread. If not, feel free to mod as required.

Sorry to dig up an old thread but after googling several different search terms, this was the place for my post.
Last week, maybe 10 days ago we had some quite violent storms in my state. Strong winds but not damaging and only where the storms formed, localised heavy rain events, lightning and thunder but short lived and reforming randomly over a large area.
A friend and I were sitting outside, it had cleared up but the storms were still active in the distance and the cloud formations were amazing as the sun was getting low in the horizon, lighting up the the high level, streaky clouds in the blue sky above us and giving great definition to the thicker, lower clouds in the distance.
We started noticing several triangle shapes, huge, high in the sky and observable in a way I struggle to describe.
Their dead straight edges were defined by the slight difference in "texture" contained within the perfect triangle shape... If that makes sense.
AND, there were at least 6 of them as we gazed around the sky. They were drifting naturally with the clouds which were quite active, the triangle shapes appeared slightly different depending on where the objects were positioned in the sky.
Our first thought was "Pareidolia" so we made various attempts to trick our brains by going inside and setting our intention to look for square shapes instead, seeing how quickly we could spot them etc... All to no avail.
These things were well hidden but totally obvious once you knew what to look for.
We watched for 40 minutes after which I drove home and managed to keep spotting several of the objects as I drove home.
I've been looking at the sky ever since, in similar weather, at similar times of the day and haven't managed to spot one since which I feel bolsters the evidence that I did in fact see something.
My only possible theory is that the strong beams of light, coming from a fairly low point in the horizon and beaming through what might have been triangle shaped gaps in the clouds??? Maybe someone here can confirm that this is a accepted phenomenon??
Otherwise, maybe the angle of the sun in the sky and the definition it provided to what was a very "high rez" and complicated background, made this amazing camouflage visible to the naked eye?

Has anybody else seen something like this? If not, I hope my description of what to look for may trigger some sightings.
edit on 19/9/14 by homerJ because: spelling

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:30 PM
I forgot to add:

Location: South east coast of Australia, suburban, populated, nearest capital city Melbourne, 150 kms away.
Time of day: between 4 and 6 pm.

No photos, my phone was dead, my friends phone had cracked lens. Object probably wouldn't have shown up anyway but maybe one of you nerds could enhance it I guess... I'll be sure to get one next time.
edit on 19/9/14 by homerJ because: added to post

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:07 PM
Let's for fun call them
Silent Extremely Large Trident Stealth.
Video Screens as ocular stealth.
And Gen X radar stealth .
I'm sure Pine Gap love's flying them.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:39 PM
a reply to: homerJ

You were not supposed to see those.

So let's just commend you on your imagination.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:35 AM

HomerJ, I can't remember which part of the interview it's in but English researcher David Cayton also mentions something similar below - he describes a report from a hand glider who flew over a huge transparent triangular shaped object which was also in the sky - he also mentioned he could see its shadow on the countryside below

The Cayton UFO Files.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:59 AM
Interesting, thanks for the link. I'm thinking maybe these triangles that everyone else is reporting with the 3 lights are around during the day a whole lot more often than people think!

Everyone else I speak to thinks it's a straight up case of pareidolia which I'm tempted to go with but why can't I make my brain make them appear again?

I also had a VERY close encounter with something a couple of months ago which I've been meaning to type up and post here so I'm pretty bloody inclined to camp on the "believer" side of the fence.....

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:01 AM
Yup, it fits as the tech up there has been seen to "disappear." Likely the black ops guys (or weirder) parked up there.

I remember a rainy day when we were wondering why half the street was not getting rain in a diagonal, perfectly straight slant... and wrote it off as just the edge of the rain cloud... but it didn't move for 10 minutes before the rain stopped.

Who knows... well, likely many folks, but we won't hear about it.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:29 AM

Can you clarify the size of the object approx. In metres. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:32 AM
It was hard to tell the size... The clouds were high and the objects looked to be just in front of them. 2 different sizes, the small ones were about 1/3 the size of the big ones........ So hard to estimate because they were so high in the sky.
But BIG I reckon. The big ones would have to be stadium sized.
We've got the G20 summit on in QLD I think...????
We've also had some major "terrorist" raids where some pimply young Moslems were in contact with a high ranking, Australian ISIS member from the Middle East and were talking about beheading someone off the street and filming it.....
Our media has also mentioned that our intelligence gatherers have heard, what all of our media outlets and politicians are calling "chatter". This "chatter" has mentioned an attack on our Parliament house.
Is that enough reasons to send a fleet of these things down here?

edit on 20/9/14 by homerJ because: added to post, fixed shocking grammar... post is still too wordy but I'm not in the greatest of form right now.

new topics

top topics