It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Today (really?) reports 2 of the Most Infamous Mass Killings not on the FBI Books

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
USA Today (really?) reports 2 of the Most Infamous Mass Killings not on the FBI Books. And these are Sandy Hook and Aurora.
News Report on WHDT, World Television Service, I'm not familiar with them, but here it goes.

or www.youtube.com...
edit on 9/19/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed video code

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Why is it that I do NOT remember Lt.. Vance saying anything besides they would prosecute people spreading misinfo? This clip he talks about people acting like police AND the shooter. I have looked into Sandy Hook a lot and never have seen this extended version. I believe I watched his live report saying this and that was not included. Either I'm loosin' it or this is another example of "live" editing. I'm never surprised anymore when it comes to what they show us. The LAX TSA dummy?! They think we are all dummies!
edit on 19-9-2014 by wastedown because: consistency

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

That actually is a pretty good video to watch...you would think they (FBI) have every detail on something like this.

Edit: IN the video they claim the Boston bombing was a flash bang...I have been around many flash bangs and that certainly was no flash bang haha. So there is some stretch in the video a few times but it does raise some good points.
edit on 19-9-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What video it doesn't work?

Oh it works now,,,, and I feel dumber for watching!

FBI didn't report 40% of killings and 4 deaths?? wth does that mean???
edit on 19-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Of course they can do live feed editing. Remember that woman who flipped out in Congress live on CSPAN and went up to the microphone and started denouncing Congress? There are analyses on that that show what she was really saying on the podeum was edited out. I can't remember the name of that woman but there was an indication that they lied about her name too when they came to give an explanation.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

You know the crisis actor theorists are gonna love this story.

It is weird that they were actually on the books, but were specifically asked to delete the information.

new topics

top topics

join