It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul panders to the libertarians Ann Coulter said she’d ‘drown’ if GOP doesn’t take Sen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

However, despite his attempts to appeal to the libertarian ideology, many LPAC attendees are unsure whether they can trust Rand Paul. “I like him,” one said, “but my hesitation is that I want to see what he stands for. It might be the only way you can do it. He won’t win by sticking with the Ron Paul platform all the way. The question is where are the compromises.”

If Rand backs away from the corporate oligarchy; I'd vote for him.
But this is what interested me in the article....by Ann Coulter

“If you are considering voting for the Libertarian candidate in any Senate election,” Coulter wrote, “please send me your name and address so I can track you down and drown you.”

She won't have to track me down...I emailed her my address. Bring it you ****** skank!!
edit on 19-9-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well, I think it's common knowledge that she is a bought and paid for GOP establishment shill, so anything she has to say is complete BS from the get go.

With that being said, I don't know if Rand Paul is the way to go. But, He is is not my state rep., so I can"t vote for him anyway, but it will be interesting to see how the deck plays out.
edit on 19-9-2014 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Apparently, when participating in a thread about Ann Coulter assaulting people she doesn't like, it is "off topic" to compare her to other bullies.

So I'll spell it out. She looks and acts like the bully from Karate Kid. I don't know how that's "off topic" but maybe if I keep it drab and boring enough, it won't get removed?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
LOL Done.

I agree with the OP, if Rand backs away/ goes more Libertarian.

Coulter: Controlled opposition thanks for proving that point.
edit on 19-9-2014 by dreamingawake because: To add more to topic!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

If Ann Coulter is against it,then I'm for it. If she is for it,I'm against it.
Can't help it, I don't agree with anything that looney toon has to say.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Ann is an idiot, she backed christy and carl rove. And what's the deal with the man like adams apple?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Ann just like many others are part of the grand progressive plan. And sadly so is Rand he is part of the machine that will crush this country.

The Republican part is not what you think conservatives. Truth be told nothing will change this because apathy and stupidity are what drive 90% of the people today.

new topics

top topics

join