It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Leads the World in Human Rights

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Do I need to go to a Masonic Lodge to know that Masons are not trying to control the World?
The answer, yes!!!

Uh, no. You just need to get up from your computer and go outside.

And other than the sun being a ball of gas what the hell do you think it is?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Richn777
They say N. Koreans are mostly fed propaganda about the outside world and all they know is what their government tells them or lets them know. But I wonder, couldn’t it be possible that everything we know about N. Korea is propaganda.

Very unlikely but it’s fun to think about, maybe they are a perfect utopia but want no interaction with the outside world.

Some grist for your mill.

North Korean Defectors

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Thank you for directing me to Wikipedia. I am quite aware of North Korean history, have lived in South Korea and visited the DMZ. But follow me on this... Put yourself in the shoes of the North Korean citizen. All you have ever known is North Korea. The only internet/TV has been filtered by the government. Every time the outside world is mentioned by your leadership it is negative and you were raised learning in school how all your countries problems were the cause of evil faraway lands.

With no other influences, why would you question everything you have ever been told/taught to believe about the world?

Now reverse it.

Everyone NOT in North Korea is told to believe how evil the North Korean leadership is. We are told of the human rights violations, the starving population, the dark satellite pictures, the Nuke crazy dictator, the chemical weapon tests.. But no one ever really trys to ever stop this crazy evil government. We hardly ever interact with them at all.

With no other influences, why would you question everything you have ever been told/taught to believe about North Korea?

I’m not saying I believe that N. Korea is a utopia; I believe the history/satellite pictures etc. But who knows, anything is possible. Something to ponder.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Visit North Korea!

Sponsored by The Onion ©

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I love the clearly staged photos that come out of North Korea. I always picture a guy standing just outside the frame holding a gun to the head of one of the subjects' family members shouting "LOOK HAPPIER!!!!"

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Personally I think the Sun is a solid lump of iron & other metallic elements surrounded by a flammable gas...

But I won't know until someone goes there!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So... wheres the link to the report? Are we allowed to read it or do we have to wait until the benevolent masters give us the official version? Just Curious.

Wouldn't that be the ultimate conspiracy? If NK really was the utopia of the world? Nah, if it really was true, the rest of the world would have already declared war. I wonder though, is NK the only place, or one of the only places, not influenced by the nwo led nations? Could free energy devices and other suppressed technology be developed there? Im there tptb have spies there, acting as the most fervent supporters of the regime and likely pretty close to the leader, plus "we" have the sattelites that can read newspaper print, and who knows what other technology like nano surveillance dust, so if it does happen, the DMZ will cease to be and war will be on.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
So... wheres the link to the report? Are we allowed to read it or do we have to wait until the benevolent masters give us the official version? Just Curious.

Wouldn't that be the ultimate conspiracy? If NK really was the utopia of the world? Nah, if it really was true, the rest of the world would have already declared war. I wonder though, is NK the only place, or one of the only places, not influenced by the nwo led nations? Could free energy devices and other suppressed technology be developed there? Im there tptb have spies there, acting as the most fervent supporters of the regime and likely pretty close to the leader, plus "we" have the sattelites that can read newspaper print, and who knows what other technology like nano surveillance dust, so if it does happen, the DMZ will cease to be and war will be on.

How do you know that North Korea is not the keystone/flagship of the NWO?

In the online nwo mythology doesn't NK act the way the nwo is said to be going to act? ie a horrible elite keeping the people down.......you have that in NK......

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Richn777

But who knows, anything is possible.

Without getting really strange Sci-fi involved many things are not possible***

The easiest way to see what NK is like is just talk to the hundreds of thousand people who have escaped from it.

Unless you are going to say that these people are leaving NK to tell the same story about over 50+ years you have to come to conclusion something is seriously wrong in that nation.

You can also tell by their public pronouncements.

***Example it is not possible for you to have your right leg ripped off by Benito Mussolini while you are standing on the surface of Ceres, four years ago.

lol

edit on 20/9/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11
OK I got to say, and aside this North Korea thing or whatever, I do believe North Korea is not a good place to live in. But hey there people dont know that, and that's what makes countries and propaganda so special, you would be surprised what you can condition humans to believe in or to life in and put up with. And besides all countries have there angles, and there ups, and downs, its just that North Korea has down, and then more downs.

But really what I really wanted to say is....That's a huge freaking rabbit!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Looks like North Korea needs a little education on the definition of human rights...

They are very confused if they think the people of NK are treated well. For crying out loud, that country is full of internment camps and is almost completely dark at night.

Jr is crazy.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

But really what I really wanted to say is....That's a huge freaking rabbit!

Yup,

They were sent there to breed like rabbits so as to feed the populace eventually.

Story goes that the elite got to eating before anything could be accomplished tho.

Peace

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Why are their hats so big? They remind me of the movie Spaceballs, since they look absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well yes. But none of that discounts the simple fact that is...A huge freaking rabbit.

edit on 11pmSaturdaypm202014f6pmSat, 20 Sep 2014 23:03:47 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Stuff like this always makes me question if NK is even a real place. Its like a living satire of itself.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Ah, beautiful North Korea.

Come for the starvation, stay for the executions.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
There ain't no party like a Pyongyang party cuz a Pyongyang party is MANDATORY.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Personally I think the Sun is a solid lump of iron & other metallic elements surrounded by a flammable gas...
But I won't know until someone goes there!

Yeah, because that makes total sense when you incorporate physics.

I suggest you go immediately and prove otherwise.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Ok, that'll be the second time in a week the coke flew out my nose. (Mental note, don't drink coke while reading ATS.)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You know the physics of the Sun?
Despite no one ever being able to use the scientific method to prove what it consists of under the flames?
Then you behold knowledge I thought was even above Master Masons

Maybe you can enlighten me in a u2u as I fear that we are dragging this thread off course!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join