It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA says it has 'lost' its non-redacted UFO files.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling
Whoa Stirling !
I didn't know that about him at all.
Thanks so much !

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
to me....this is the proof we've all been waiting for.......as has been expressed in the previous posts, the NSA "losing" files on such an important topic as "other world contact" is so unbelievable that it can mean only one thing...they're real...no government worker, not even an incompetent, half-witted government worker, would possibly do that, it's just too important and historic......just as don't believe in the tooth fairy, I don't believe they "lost" the files, they gave us the "BIG REVEAL"

Those files are on computers somewhere. It's not like the NASA thing where their Apollo movies disappeared and were found in a dead McDonald's...is it?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
UFOs are REAL! That is why they get into such a panic when anything relevant to ufo research/proof/data/trace evidence and more comes to the fore. The good ole stand by that ALL these strange craft people see are ours is a crock. Ufo sightings have been reported for centuries and "we" haven't been around all that long with our "toys". Ufos have been mentioned throughout History and even been portrayed in art dating from way back.

I had a lozenge shaped "something" work its way to just under my skin on my nose and had concerns about cancer so I went to the doc on base. The Air Force doctor removed it...I could hear the metallic "klink" of it as it hit the vial tube. Guess what...when I went for a follow up relevant to if it was cancer...the sample had been lost as well as ALL of my records. I was deeply researching ufos back then and a member of MUFON and had many experiences/sightings/photos of my own as well as trace evidence. I was known somewhat and in touch with all the big researchers of the time. Lots of calling/writing back and forth. An experiencer as well and wondered if the object was an implant.

You can usually tell when you get these folks that monitor ufo investigators are getting nervous...especially when you do forums and the same usual suspects show up to brow beat you or insult you and so on. They act like worried little mice. LOL.

Losing records is SOP. My hubby is a 100% disabled Vet and they sent him a letter telling him he was dead once. Boy, you wouldn't believe the paper work involved to re-instate his disability monies.

We have such great snooping tech nowadays, drones, satellites, intel and all kinds of "agencies"...too many chiefs and not enough Indians and yet they loose things? What are we paying these dolts for? They can read our license plates from space and via scanners they can see our "junk" now if need be and yet these loose "stuff". Right, and Roswell was a weather balloon as well as that ufo in LA years ago that they shot at for hours and found nothing...not one piece. That balloon sure must have been strong to stay up there so long under such a barrage too. LOL.
edit on 20-9-2014 by shrevegal because: error

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
And these are the people we trust to spy on ourselves. um...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling

Check out Fredd chrisman as one of the bishops of the orthodox catholic church....Several key spooks were bishops in the church of which edgar hoover was a board member......very complicated stuff....and no congregations...just bishops....

Yes I read about that, in fact it came up in a thread here...talk about 'flogging the Bishop'

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The Files are not missing. They are obviously lying to protect someone higher ranking than themselves and now sound stupid as taking the blame on themselves. For instance employee told tell a customer we dont have something. Employee sounds stupid telling the customer Im sorry sir we dont have that and the manager doesnt have the answer for why he doesn't. You should be scared of the people who have the power to make a large group like this say something like that to us the customer.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

First thing that popped in to my mind...of course they "lost" them!

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If the U.S. government's intention is to make this conspiracy look legitimate they're doing an awfully good job at it.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Now THAT is some alpha class, top notch, one hundred and ten percent pure, WIFI connectivity compatible, weapons grade BS.

TrueBrit, beautifully put mate.

originally posted by: Xtraeme

The story is not gone yet.

sigsno.org...

Xtraeme - thanks so much for that link my friend, looked for it for ages a while back and couldn't find a working one anywhere.

Below are two more potential examples of the U.S. Government 'losing' UFO files - must be a last resort tactic as it obviously breeds mistrust but what, after all, can their employers (the U.S. public) actually do about it?

First one deals with BBSR 14, the 4602d Air Intelligence Service Squadron and an extra 1000 unexplained UFO incident reports which got lost along the way.

It is also worthy of noting that Air Force Blue Book recorded 2,344 sightings in the 1947 through 1952 time period. Special Report Number 14 said that the Air Force recorded 3,201 reports. This is nearly one thousand more reports than listed by Blue Book.

Link

And this one deals with a government file containing 63 cases of UFOs over nuclear installations.

In a 1952 LOOK article, Ruppelt mentions a file of 63 cases of UFOs over nuclear installations, but such a file is not in currently declassified Blue Book files.

Link

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This reminds me of that other time UFO files were lost and we instead found them in a warehouse in completely unrelated material.

They weren't destroyed, someone just hid them so that all but a select few don't know where they are.
edit on 21-9-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

If nothing else, this highlights;

a.) How corrupt the NSA is.

b.) How dishonest the NSA is.

c.) How incompetent the NSA is.

d.) All of the above.

e.) The need to replace the NSA with an ACCOUNTABLE and forthright agency.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Just like they lost all the moon footage.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Looks like some folks are trying really, really hard to keep the truth from getting into the public domain. So what might that truth be?

Perhaps it might be a society game changer, perhaps that doesn't suit those that own society.

If we are expected to believe that ALL of the UFO reports were top secret aircraft, that's difficult to believe in itself, but if they were then why not just say it, acting suspiciously with them is just going to bring a lot more scrutiny.

I don't buy into the "society couldn't handle it" aspect, unless it truly is something I haven't considered, something beyond my comprehension, how bad could it be?

This is an answer I have come across that though at first glance appear ludicrous and laughable really helps explain there need for this level of lying and secrecy.

Mind you I am not a religious person. With that in mind, the reason the whole ET, alien, visitors agenda is kept under such tight wraps is that from the 1950's onward certain sections and groups of the U.S. government and other known and even unknown agencies are working with what has been called "demons" in the past and even present.

These are multidimensional entities whose whole intent is ultimately the destruction of mankind from the planet of earth that they feel is rightfully theirs.

We have people in high positions in this country and others who are either demonic entires themselves or work directly under their influence.

I laughed out loud when first comig across this information but the more and more I start applying it to the questions the more it has started to seem to fit.

The need for secrecy therefore becomes paramount to how there whole hame is allowed to be run hidden in plain sight.

And again the goal here is to rid the planet of us useless eaters, and covert as many to their demonic religion of death and destruction before the ultimate cleansing they wish to see on us.

Take what you will from my post, but please do consider the option and do some research about yourselves before dismissing outright.

The truth to me seems far crazier than any fiction could have ever been.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
What a joke.... "lost" them.

FFS

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
You will NEVER have the NSA say they lost recordings of you making death threats to someone.

You will NEVER have the IRS forgive your debt because they can't find the proper paperwork.

pretty much. I don't even know why the NSA bothers making some big long story about it either since no is actually gonna believe them except shills/msm.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: igor_ats

You are greatly underestimating the gullibility of the average American.

About the IRS, they have proved themselves incompetent to me. However that does not help me, because they want me to somehow prove I didn't make 80K+ in 2012, despite their ability to dig through bank records.

Guilty until proven innocent.....
edit on 21-9-2014 by jrod because: ps, I would guess the NRO would have more UFO intel than the NSA......

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I would entertain the idea that UFO info is BS and that they have nothing and saying they lost them covers for the fact they have nothing, plus this statement makes believers believe there is a cover up.

What is the point of doing this? Misdirection is powerful to possess.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join