It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SE7 missing time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I was sat watching TV on Sunday at one point I looked at my clock it said 7:44 then 7:50pm then when I too another look at the clock it said 7:44. The programme I was watching was about al jazeera news on BBC three or 4 so I missing 6 minuets of time.

Any ideas as to how or why I would be missing 6 minutes I thought this would be the best place to put this as UFO and missing time are normally associated with each other.

[edit on 7/12/2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
maybe you just need glasses?

perhaps it was 7:38 when u first looked?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
going back six minutes? weird....
never heard of it before, maybe an error in your digital clock.
assuming your clock is digital.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by satchbfoot]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
No I'm being serious about this UFO Radio, my clock has not defects at all as far as i know I'm 100% certain of the time I looked then looked again. so anyone with a coment please reply It feaked me out bit lol.

[edit on 7/12/2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
hm.... last night on coast to coast at about 10:30 (ontario time, don't know the name- eastern standard i think) I heard noory repeat the smae thing twice (noit like he said it twice, like it went over the air twice like a broken record) maybe it was at the same time your occurance went down?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
I was sat watching TV on Sunday at one point I looked at my clock it said 7:44 then 7:50pm then when I too another look at the clock it said 7:44. The programme I was watching was about al jazeera news on BBC three or 4 so I missing 6 minuets of time.

Ok...so first you saw it was 7:44, then after you saw it was 7:50, it went back to 7:44? That's odd, if you said it just went forward six minutes, I'd say you just zoned out a bit and didn't realize it, but it's odd that you went back too. That's what you are saying right?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
That's quite bizarre, maybe they took you on a brief abduction and reset your clock to make it look like nothing happened? maybe you passed through a spacial anomoly! well...congratulations might be in place, you might be one of few who experienced time travel

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I was sat eating my tea watching the thing about the news station I looked at the clock it said 7:44 then I carried on eating then when I looked up again few seconds after it said 7:50. I carried on eating then a few moments after the clock was back at 7:44 but the news o the tv was playing as normal.

if this makes what I said any more clear I just found it strange and been thinking about it for a few days as to what could have happend but I'm at a loss so I posted it here for help or a clue as to what it could be.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Perhaps if you were watching the tv a while, and misread the clock, i do that all the time, or the clock was not in the best light and you read it wrong

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Nnope I read it perfect my eye sight is 20-20 and I was like 3ft away from the clock so I know what it read spot on.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
Nnope I read it perfect my eye sight is 20-20 and I was like 3ft away from the clock so I know what it read spot on.

did you figure anything out on this SE7EN? I was thinking about you earlier today.... Very odd. and yes thank you for re-explaining it, helped out alot!

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
DEJAVU.....

but any reoccurance will carry another answer

top topics

join