It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If God is Love and he who abides in Love abides in God (1 John 4:16), then why does the bible...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: greyer

Excuse me? That person is a servant of the True God, and leads a life by the royal law.

No spirit today hmm? You might have a problem convincing me that forever, really didn't mean forever.

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
15"If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. 16"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.…

Yep. This sounds familiar.

The Children of the Devil
…43"Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word. 44"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45"But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me.…

*uncaps his sharpie*. Walk away.

PS, your eternal father, Enlil, has already been deleted from the hologram. My bad.
edit on 21-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
Nothing I said here has to do with paganism. Paganism is a naturalistic religion - they worship nature/the creation. I am not telling anyone to worship the creation.

It get's much deeper than that, though you do have faith (it could be in anything, but you have it). Many things can be explained by a sentence, but unfortunately paganism cannot be explained by such a short of words. The pagan belief if very deep, or should we say - the origin and meaning of paganism. As you know it can be a good argument that it was before theology in the history of earth. In fact, if we look at it like that from a timeline, we can see that it was the Hebrew religion from Abraham that even identified idol worship as pagan because it needed a duality even though One God is not dual. Specifically, The Single Lord was established (through natural means that I vouch for) to be separate from the human ego. They need this, observed this, acted by this - nothing like today's world when people do their best to show in their Body Language what they are thinking in the Ego. It was recognized in this respect that the One Lord God was Against self pride. Paganism is the language (religion can be equated to a language, as a practice such as bowing is a way of speaking through body language) of self decisions, putting oneself in front of God, choosing what is holy and what it not holy. This relationship between the mind, the subconscious, the spirit of man, and God, is interacting much deeper than the surface of wicca, or even what they are aware of because most people in most religions have diligently studied on why the religion came to be that way, they just have faith.

How can I be a 'son of darkness' if I believe that God is Light and Love and I try my best to live through love by loving others? Those who love their brothers are in the light and do not stumble, but those who hate their brothers remain in darkness (1 John 2:10-11). This is how we truly know who passed from death to life (1 John 3:14).

If you are speaking with someone tomorrow and you give them attention, opening your ear to their spirit, not just listening to the words they are speaking but showing your body as an act of righteousness, which is listening to a person, then I believe you that you are of person of light. Because listening may seem like a small thing, but it is hard for people for the reason being that it is an act of giving. The body can be judged (though I don't advise judging) by the unconscious willingness to give, since it comes from the opposite of self.

How can I be leading people away by talking positively about Love if God is Love and Light (1 John 4:16 / 1 John 1:5) and whoever Loves is born of God and know God since God is Love (1 John 4:7-8) and that is what I am saying to others?

So why bear false witness against me?

No it's not false, though if you change or not there is no sense arguing. It is the act of arrogance, assuming that you are correct when it is the wrong way to go about everything from the beginning. It is a way of mind, leading to a way of act, not just one single act or thought. First of all, I wouldn't believe in John so much. He was like 3 generations away from Christ, you just go back to the central teachings, back to when Jesus was alive, because there are contradictions. Revolving around the whole think is nothing but paganism.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join