It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Fattening Up North America For Alien Thanksgiving?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I am broke, yet buy nothing but organic/non-GMO. Yes the individual products are expensive, but as your body adjusts to a healthy plant based diet your food takes you farther and with lesser quantities.

We don't always need to be digesting digesting digesting.

At first It's less pleasurable to eat a handful of raw nuts or seeds than it is to eat some chicken strips or a burger but in the long run it is very worth it.

The excuse that eating healthy is too expensive is very popular, and a very easy, secure cop out.

We vote when we consume too I feel. If we could all just hop on Netflix and watch a couple documentaries such as "food matters" or "Beautiful truth", ect ect, there are tons now. Just get educated on how food matters in general. Then we would all spend more money in the organics section.

Much to the dismay of our alien overlords.
edit on 20-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thanks OP, RIP Richard "Jaws" Keil.
Great episode of Twilight Zone. "But its a Recipe Book!!"

One solution to being fat....dont eat so much.

Do the Roman diet......snack on berries/nuts/fruit all day when peckish while working, have large feast in evening 4.00pm ish (meat veg protein). Drink water or wine with meal...community bath, then lots of orgys...= Skinny....works for me

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

it's a major change in a small amount of time, and i wonder how it happened

I thought everyone knew this already, but didn't see it mentioned yet.

Obesity rates changed literally overnight in June of 1998.

Millions of Americans became "fat" Wednesday -- even if they didn't gain a pound -- as the federal government adopted a controversial method for determining who is considered overweight.

Using the old criteria, the average woman -- with a height of 5 feet, 4 inches (1.6 meters) and weighing 155 pounds (70 kilograms) -- was considered overweight.

Under the new definition, that weight drops to 145 pounds (66 kg).

Or, put another way, 25 million Americans who weren't fat before, are now.

Some health experts reject the new guidelines, claiming people who aren't fat are now considered overweight. For example, under the new definitions, many professional athletes would be considered too heavy.

Now I'd wager Big Pharma had a HUGE hand in this - because a giant amount of people "suddenly" being deemed overweight, means MORE diet drugs to sell, and, going by the quote below, more blood pressure drugs to sell as well. GMO's aren't helping the issue either.

Critics also worry that these lower weights will persuade doctors to start prescribing diet drugs for people who don't need them. Some diet drugs carry health risks, such as an increase in blood pressure.

Looks like a two-fer to me.

Source: cnn.com

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anxietydisorder

Look no further than the increased intake of MSG, not just that it is in more and more products, but they have increased the amount of MSG they use by 50 times since the 60s. MSG is also responsible for the diabetes increase as well as obesity.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Let em eat me; I'll just give them indigestion, heartburn and high cholesterol LOL

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think it's a mixture of processed foods, fizzy drinks and maybe vaccines.
I can't get over the amount of weight women in England are putting on.
I don't see as many obese men........?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: GaryN

Look no further than the increased intake of MSG, not just that it is in more and more products, but they have increased the amount of MSG they use by 50 times since the 60s. MSG is also responsible for the diabetes increase as well as obesity.

MSG is pretty harmless in the quantities used in food.
If it was the cause of what you say why aren't there billions who live in East Asia fat and diabetic?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

You've got the first two right.
The third is as far off the mark as you can possibly get.
I mean, how do vaccines cause obesity?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff

originally posted by: UnBreakable

No, the biggest lobbyists in DC, the pharmceuticals, are fattening us up in conjunction with our wonderful govt. We'll therefore purchase more drugs for diabestes, high bp, etc. The US is one-fifth of the world's population, yet purchase 50% of all prescription drugs.

300,000,000 is one fifth of 6 billion?

Anyway, once read a science fiction tale of why there are very little dino bones about, seems that aliens arrived, slaughtered all the big and medium sized dino's, and carted off the cut up carcasses, for the meat.

Sorry, I meant to state 5%, not 1/5 of the population.

"Composing Only 5% of the World Population, Americans Take 50% of All Pharmaceutical Drugs"
globalresearchreport.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

To be honest, I only said vaccines because of my mistrust for most of them but you sound like you`re knowledgeable in that area and I haven`t a clue.
However....the contraceptive pill may have something to do with it.
As I said earlier, I don't see many men who are obese.....mainly women.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It is all about Protein. Pure protein nothing else needed. Bigger folks more protein. You never see a Grey smile. You can find pictures of mayans being shown eating and preparing human and you can find carvings that archeology dismisses depicting them being taken away in detailed ships. Keep looking and you will notice some Grey mayan/ human hybrids who most likely tricked them all (Demons-trators).

edit on 22-9-2014 by XGodofWar because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2014 by XGodofWar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

im 207lbs and 5'10 the stupid machine at Kroger called me obese. I have never been called obese, and i have very little fat on me, so i don't trust the medical standard of obese furthermore i doubt aliens want to harvest us but maybe they want to harvest all the minerals/metals we've pulled out of the ground. We might be fat but we sure are good diggers/extractors

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

To be honest, I only said vaccines because of my mistrust for most of them but you sound like you`re knowledgeable in that area and I haven`t a clue.

I'm from Liverpool and there are plenty of obese men around.
Perhaps men "wear" it better

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Are Aliens Fattening Up North America For Alien Thanksgiving?

What do aliens have to be thankful for?

all the fatties they get to eat ..and they dont even have to try hard to catch them...like this...warning graphic!!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GaryN

bingo...would you like chicken salt with your fries ?
if anyone is interested how many supeermarket and fast food contain these nasties this website will help with the confusion....fedup.com.au...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I think i heard from somewhere that your mothers weight at early pregnancy carries down to you on a genetic level. I forgot the details if thats even right. Basically generations build up the fat of past generations.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I'm from Liverpool and there are plenty of obese men around.
Perhaps men "wear" it better

I`m from Liverpool too and to be honest I really don't see many obese men......honestly.
The majority of women are overweight and you might get the odd one or two fellas that are overweight.
There are loads of women who are obese but I really haven`t noticed any fellas that are obese.

Obesity in young women in our area is massive.....which I think you`ll agree on.
That`s why I feel the pill could have something to do with it.
They all eat and drink the same rubbish but why ( in my opinion ) are young teenage girls putting so much weight on.....much more than young lads ?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Obesity is caused by dieting.

Not joking, think about it.

Especially if you are exposed to caloric restriction in the womb, or as a child.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introspectionist

I didn't know Saudi Arabians are as fat as Americans.

You better believe it.

Obesity leads to 20,000 deaths in Saudi Arabia every year

Saudi King intervenes to help 1,345-lb man

Saudis clamp down on women's gyms

But they're trying to bring the problem down to size:

The anti-fat fatwa is not a joke for buffet lovers in Saudi Arabia

edit on 23/9/14 by Astyanax because: of a booboo.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Reading this in Sept 2020....add in the weight gain as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic and the inability to get out and exercise along the entire West coast (due to smoke)...if someone is trying to fatten up humans prior to a harvest they are doing a spectacular job of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join