It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria Reveals Previously Undeclared Chemical Weapons Facilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Syria, which had claimed to have destroyed all of its chemical weapons production facilities, has revealed a previously undeclared research and development facility and a ricin-producing laboratory.

Reuters reports that, according to diplomatic sources, Syria detailed three new facilities to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) as part of an ongoing review of the government’s chemical arsenal.

The new disclosures lend support to accusations in recent months from some Western governments that Syria had not been upfront in its previous declarations regarding dismantling of its chemical weapons facilities.

Syria Reveals Previously Undeclared Chemical Weapons Facilities

Nope, didn't see that coming *sarcasm*

Assad, Assad, Assad, I was with you that you didn't make the chemcial attacks, it just didn't make strategic sense, but you are not making this easy ...

Besides the highly toxic chemical stockpiles, an OPCW fact-finding team was assembled to look into dozens of reports of government chlorine "barrel bomb” attacks this year in Syria's civil war.

Their report described eyewitness testimony of dozens of attacks in rebel-held villages and neighborhoods carried out with helicopters. The attacks killed several people and injured hundreds more.

The war drums are still beating buddy and we have jets now coming in your area. I don't want my country to go to war with you but you are not helping the case there guy, come on! Be upfront, be honest.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
They have to come clean on them now because we are going to be dropping bombs in the country and most likely would have found the facilities ,but I think it just shows that they have been lying about the chemical weapons from the beginning.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel
The war drums are still beating buddy and we have jets now coming in your area. I don't want my country to go to war with you but you are not helping the case there guy, come on! Be upfront, be honest.

What do you want him to do? Disarm himself, and go out and say "I give up".

The idea here, is totally absurd ... Assad, and his regime in Syria are on the list. It doesn't matter what Assad does, he's gonna "get it", no matter what. He could do like Saddam Hussein, and try and comply with disarmament for 13 years, and then what.

And seriously ... "chlorine gas", and this is something you don't. That's a "poor mans gas", so to speak ... everybody can make it, just buy enough chlorine and put it in gas form, for crying out loud. The minute they said "Chlorine gas", you should have figured this little part out already.

If this was some high-tech bio stuff, then yeah ... but if he had any, the US wouldn't be after the guy.

Any nation, that want's to get "off" that list. Like Russia, Korea, China ... better start growing balls, and be willing to use weapons of mass destruction, if not ... they're just dead. This game of WMD's that don't exist ... or is "placed" for a political purpose, will never play in Assad's favor. Nor Putin's favor, nor China's favor.

They'll go after you, and they'll kill you ... unless you grow the balls to kill them first. If you can't grow the balls to fight back, then find a cave to hide in ... like Saddam Hussein, or Osama bin Ladin. Their fate, should serve as a Universal reminder to what happens to ya ... no matter what you do.

It's fight ... or die.

edit on 19/9/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Many countries have chemical weapons. What about all the weapons that America, The U.K. and Israel have? I think Russia, Syria, Iran, China and all other nations really need to look at these countries under a microscope too.
With Assad out of the way, it opens the door to the rest of the world who oppose Israel, central banks, puppets, etc., etc.. Evil is spreading.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

What do you want him to do? Disarm himself, and go out and say "I give up".

No, what kind of question is that? I expect when someone narrowly averted war only because they gave up chemical weapons not to be stupid enough to withhold and not declare some of them knowing full well inspectors would be coming and going for months and months. They only declared these months after when more inspectors were due to arrive. If they didn't come forward it would be worse for them. I expect common sense.

The idea here, is totally absurd ... Assad, and his regime in Syria are on the list. It doesn't matter what Assad does, he's gonna "get it", no matter what. He could do like Saddam Hussein, and try and comply with disarmament for 13 years, and then what.

Yeah, that is likely true, but stalling certainly allows one to mount any offence or defence they might be able to get a hold of. A strong alliance or stronger protection status from Russia would go far.

And seriously ... "chlorine gas", and this is something you don't. That's a "poor mans gas", so to speak ... everybody can make it, just buy enough chlorine and put it in gas form, for crying out loud. The minute they said "Chlorine gas", you should have figured this little part out already.

Nice of you to conveniently leave out the ricin production facility or fail to mention chlorine gas can be lethal in high concentrations and exposure despite its antiquated status.

If this was some high-tech bio stuff, then yeah ... but if he had any, the US wouldn't be after the guy.

Any nation, that want's to get "off" that list. Like Russia, Korea, China ... better start growing balls, and be willing to use weapons of mass destruction, if not ... they're just dead. This game of WMD's that don't exist ... or is "placed" for a political purpose, will never play in Assad's favor. Nor Putin's favor, nor China's favor.

They'll go after you, and they'll kill you ... unless you grow the balls to kill them first. If you can't grow the balls to fight back, then find a cave to hide in ... like Saddam Hussein, or Osama bin Ladin. Their fate, should serve as a Universal reminder to what happens to ya ... no matter what you do.

It's fight ... or die.

I keep seeing you comment on threads for war, war, war. Those countries will never be off the list until the cave to the Western system and that will not happen. Russia and China have plenty of balls and have communicated that militarily to the West plenty of times ... believe me, not any General, Admiral, or military person is looking forward to war with either of these two countries. I am glad you are not in charge of anything, the world would be covered in a nuclear winter by now.
edit on 9/19/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/19/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Many countries have chemical weapons. What about all the weapons that America, The U.K. and Israel have? I think Russia, Syria, Iran, China and all other nations really need to look at these countries under a microscope too.
With Assad out of the way, it opens the door to the rest of the world who oppose Israel, central banks, puppets, etc., etc.. Evil is spreading.

I can agree with your statements in entirety.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Libya gave up its chems and look what happened to them.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yes but Syria actually used chemical weapons on people. Thats why they have to give them up. We (US, UK, allies, etc) use them as a deterrent just like nuclear weapons. But we don't use chemical weapons on our own people.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: boomer135

Yes but Syria actually used chemical weapons on people. Thats why they have to give them up. We (US, UK, allies, etc) use them as a deterrent just like nuclear weapons. But we don't use chemical weapons on our own people.

I am not entirely certain I want to address these statements right now, but I might come back and add the information.

I highly advise you deeply research all 3 statements you made.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: boomer135

I am not entirely certain I want to address these statements right now, but I might come back and add the information.

I highly advise you deeply research all 3 statements you made.

Well hey its not my area of expertise per se, so im open to learn whatever you can teach me. Its just something off the top of my head that i thought was true. Especially using them on our own people. But for real im curious as to what your implying.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135
Regarding Syria using them last year, you can find a lot of information and make up your own mind if Syria or rebels.

For the history of their use in general and by the U.S. use it might be harder to find but these articles can get you started on your journey of research on the matter ...

US Covered-Up for Decades the Largest Use of Biological & Chemical Weapons in History

www.counterpunch.org... mical-weapons/

A Short History of Bio-Chemical Weapons

A History Of US Secret Human Experimentation

Note: They are not the best sources, I pulled them up quickly, but they have a lot of info. I can't guarantee all information in them is accurate or true, but the U.S. has a really bad documented history of experimenting on us.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Chlorine gas is the main water treatment system in the world.

It does not come under the WMD treaties unless used as a WMD because of that.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.severntrentservices.com...

The problem is Syria may be using the liquid chlorine gas cylinders as weapons or they may be getting hit by shells at water treatment plants.
this is hard to prove ether way.

My guess is syria is dropping them from planes as they know the problem with them being used for water treatment.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

thank you. ill get started and come back and see if what i said holds true.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Sounds good. Be careful, you might not like what you find.

I wasn't trying to be rude earlier, I hope you know that. There is a lot of information to track down and post in a reply and I don't have any of it bookmarked. Although, to think of it, it would make a great thread, just a lot of work.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Sounds good. Be careful, you might not like what you find.

I wasn't trying to be rude earlier, I hope you know that. There is a lot of information to track down and post in a reply and I don't have any of it bookmarked. Although, to think of it, it would make a great thread, just a lot of work.

oh no no offense taken. I debate with lots of people in the aircraft forum, yet we are all friends.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

What about all the weapons that America, The U.K. and Israel have? I think Russia, Syria, Iran, China and all other nations really need to look at these countries under a microscope too. .

Written as if Russia or China and quite a few other countries doing the 'Looking' don't have Chemical/Biological etc weapons themselves.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Yes, like the undeclared chemical weapons that Japan is holding under the order of their feudal imperial nobility..
Those same chemical weapons that were used by Japanese criminal armed forces, commanded by the same criminal feudal imperialist enforcer Hirohito during WW2, to torture US soldiers, Chinese women and children, and a long list of other victim of the same fascist "Shoguns"

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

The real question is why is it so difficult to have on independant inquiry on that matter ... Because no one is independant anymore when it comes to Syria.
edit on 18-11-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

top topics

join