It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians - Who actually believes in their existance?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Who here actually believes in a secret underground civilisation of reptiles that control the world? I have read alot of out there theories - but this one has always puzzled me. Is there any actual evidence? Is David Icke holding out on us (he seems to be very confident with the reptilian idea - but doesnt present anything remotely solid). The reptilians are mentioned in connection with the Dulse base, which alone throws its credability out the window.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Think of it in this aspect. The Illuminati has already been exposed in some light. Not much, but a small minority of people know about thier existence through means of communication such as the internet.

If you were The Illuminati, would you want people exposing you for the world to see? No, you wouldnt because they can only survive off their secrecy. Im sure there are many plots to make their existence seem even more ludacris than it already is to most people and thats generate an insane twist to the story, or conspiracy if you will.

If you ask me, folks like Art Bell and David Icke are being used by The Illuminati indirectly. They made sure these men would get public recognition, for one reason. So their INSANE claims and stories would make a conspiracy theory that was feasible, extremly unfeasible.

The more people hear, Illuminati and Reptilians together the more people draw away from the idea because it seems crazy, which the fact that there could be shape-shifting reptilians is insane, but the idea there is an Illuminati type organization makes tons of sense, but when you add the reptile part, it seems nuts.

If David Icke's claims are real, and these select bloodlines are reptilian, I guess I must be a reptile under my skin. Let me explain why. My grandmother, her brother (my great uncle) my mother, and her 2 sisters all did a detailed family history along with other relatives from other states. They concluded that their side of the family(my mothers side) is related to the Bush family. Yup, ol' GWB is my 12th cousin, I believe thats the correct number. So if I have some of the same blood as him, wouldnt I be a reptile? I sure dont feel like one.... Nor have I shape-shifted that I can recollect....

The idea of reptilians is crazy, and its all a distraction to make you look the other way while the real "reptiles" inflitrate our world.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Since there is no conclusive evidence of Illuminati or Reptilians, there is no reason to conjecture their existence...

Occam's razor.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Im almost totally certain that Jeusus=David Icke is the only one.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Everyone has to do something to earn money, Icke decided to sell some books and fool people.

It is only my opinion, not an offence against anybody.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Agnis]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis
Everyone has to do something to earn money, Icke decided to sell some books and fool people.

It is only my opinion, not an offence against anybody.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Agnis]

I agree with you totally on that. Much like Bauval and his mates.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiRiNO
Who here actually believes in a secret underground civilisation of reptiles that control the world? .......... Is David Icke holding out on us (he seems to be very confident with the reptilian idea -

the terms Secret and Underground are the keywords

Its my thought that Mr Icke is deadly serious about 'reptilian' entities
masquerading as normal humans.

but, in the same way that you or i, experience 'Impressionist Artworks'

~the outer, visible in normal physics, outer body which has mass and
texture and substance....will be the normal, DNA modulated, recognizeable
anthropological man-human....but in the psychic, elevated realm of sense
& feeling--> Mr Ickes survival overdrive kicks in, the inate brain faculty of
face & pattern recognition, registers those 'reptilian people' in his consciousness as dangerous, primevial, life-forms (reptiles/snakes/etc)
but thats just my take on it

consider that the LIMBIC Region of our brain is thought to be what remains of the primitive salamander-reptile brain, which after the millions of years of evolution is now the source/seat of a modern-humans' brains Emotions!!

premise: Mr Icke, might do much of anything for money, fame,
but to generally be seen as fringe, waa-waa, loony, by the greater part of society...would indeed take a toll on anyones' sanity, and in time 'they would confess'.....but Mr Icke shows a soul-stirring conviction that goes
beyond the flittiveness of a 'greedy- hoaxter'....Maybe, you or I,
actually 'see' what Mr Icke reports that he 'sees'...but we selectively
'censor' our brains consciousness, to not 'see' and thereby not have-to 'distress' our own composures and realities????

i try to 'Walk a mile in their shoes'...as best as i can imagine
as a part of my decision making process...
(but i'm schizo, so thats kinda easy)

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Someone call over Amuk. I'm in the mood for a good rant.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Since there is no conclusive evidence of Illuminati or Reptilians, there is no reason to conjecture their existence...

Occam's razor.

ditto.

and Jonna, call your own damn Amuk!

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Someone call over Amuk. I'm in the mood for a good rant.

Of course I believe in the Masonic Jewish Devil worshiping shape shifting baby eating Reptiles from outer space that have ruled over our holographic make believe world since the dawn of time.

What part is hard to believe?

What most people don't know is the the Potato people are the secret rulers of the Reptiles and they have been sending me secret messages in my alphabet soup and in telepathic messages through my Parrot.

Its all in my book "The Potato People Secret Rulers of the Lizards"on sale over the internet for $29.95, order right now and for only $29.94 more I will throw in my book "Secret Revolt; The War between the Fried and Mashed Potato People" It explains how our reality is NOT a hologram but in reality a Broadway play and why you all owe me another $29.95 for tickets for watching it.

If you don't buy my Books you will be directly responsible for babies being eaten and held as Satanic sex slaves and you will not be eligible for back stage passes so you can meet the prop men who every night while you are asleep rebuild the background stage props, you know the fake buildings, trees, mountains and such, all made from crayons and crepe paper.

Honestly I think I might have mentioned once or twice that there were parts I found kinda hard to believe

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ever notice that after a TV show comes out people start making up theories about it lthat something is happening in the real world like it!? There was V.... Stargate.... Iand even this underground reptilian thing. It acutally came from a 90's show. I think it was called "Land of the Lost". In it a bunch of humans fell into this underground world were this reptilian beings ruled over a bunch of little furry hobbit things. Ovly watched it once, but oh boy, it was awful. Maybe this David Icke guy or whatever based his stories up on it?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hey maybe that new Sci-Fi channel show Anonymous Rex has it correctly. The dinosaurs are still here - and they aren't the birds!

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous
If you ask me, folks like Art Bell and David Icke are being used by The Illuminati indirectly. They made sure these men would get public recognition, for one reason. So their INSANE claims and stories would make a conspiracy theory that was feasible, extremly unfeasible.

Yeap, I believe they use mainstream media aswell, shows like the xfiles and others, to potray the idea that anyone who questions anything must be crazy and think everything is related to UFOs. It is mainly because of this media brainwashing that people won't pay attention to conspiracies no matter how much evidence is presented.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Reptilians?? of course i believe in them

*continues to take large amounts of drugs*

I can see them now!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Hey maybe that new Sci-Fi channel show Anonymous Rex has it correctly. The dinosaurs are still here - and they aren't the birds!

There certainly is no shortage of shows today getting us used to the idea of walking talking dinos/lizards/reptiles. Anyone ever thought that all these shows/movies could very well be part of a campaign to get us used to the idea?!

"Anonymous Rex" could stand both for "hidden reptile/dinosaur" and "the hidden Kings, reptiles/dinosaurs". But I have no idea what the show is about so I won�t make too much out of it yet.

BTW, I just watched "V - the mini series", it�s actually really good. Even the effects are very well done, save for some of the lander crafts. I�m looking forward seeing the "V - the movie" - Micheal Ironside is supposed to join up in the continued fight for getting the aliens off planet

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
David Icke's credibility for anything is always suspect. Consider his credentials: He was once a professional soccer goalie and then later a BBC television sportscaster. What makes him so special that he is privy to any truly earth-shattering information? He's just another nutball that feeds off of the wild imaginations (making a ton of money in the process) of so-called abductees, sci-fi fans, and conspiracists.

Yeah, I knew a reptile once, she was cold-blooded and ripped my heart right out.

Although, the possibility of dinosaurs having evolved into something greater is intriguing. Although, that's if we're talking about earth-based reptilian "aliens." Or possibly, earth-based reptilian terrestrials. As far as extra-terrestrial reptilians, who knows? It just makes for good sci-fi.

[edit on 12-10-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It's been said that Icke is using 'reptile' as a code word for 'Jew'. Of course he denies this and provides us with nice drawings of reptiles as proof. woot woot!

As it happens, he is banned from Canadian airwaves.

My own thoughts is that Icke does mean reptiles but his sources have been sexually abused by government officials in orgies.. and spiked with '___'. As those of you who trip out know, polymorphing (or the idea) is possible on '___'. I have no proof of this and it's only my paranoid outlook on the rulers of our world.

Also, while I'm posting here is a huge resource of Illuminati links and information www.rinf.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   

It's been said that Icke is using 'reptile' as a code word for 'Jew'.

Sounds like a smeering campaign to me. Claiming a non-jewish person to have a grudge against jews will almost always discredit the person. But what do I know, perhaps it�s the truth.
I can say that I never read "reptile" as "jew" in his writings - the people involved seems to be made up of every race on earth. Some of them undoubtedly jewish, and a lot of them not!

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnaj
Sounds like a smeering campaign to me. Claiming a non-jewish person to have a grudge against jews will almost always discredit the person. But what do I know, perhaps it�s the truth.
I can say that I never read "reptile" as "jew" in his writings - the people involved seems to be made up of every race on earth. Some of them undoubtedly jewish, and a lot of them not!

This has all been brought about due to him writting something about the holocaust. David Icke has been misquoted and people have used this to discredit him. I have gone out and brought the "Children of the Matrix" book
i will write a review on it

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
No solid evidence for those theory

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join