It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France attacks isis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

In other news France surrenders to the Brotherhood of Nod, lol couldn't help it.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I've never supported putting American boots on the ground in Iraq, Libya and nor Syria. Afghanistan is a whole other beast altogether though.

Supporting the troops is a far cry from supporting the various administrations who decided to put them in harms way.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

I've never supported putting American boots on the ground in Iraq, Libya and nor Syria. Afghanistan is a whole other beast altogether though.

Supporting the troops is a far cry from supporting the various administrations who decided to put them in harms way.

Never said you did.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
France attacks, The French have a really good special forces units, Excellent Air power. This is good news if you want ISIS destroyed. Im not war mongering either, this is just what it takes. A Unity of power against, rogue elements looking to strike fear and death in Western style living.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

The France haven't learned anything from Libya..

What is occurring in Libya is exactly what is intended for the entire region. A morass of splinter groups armed to the teeth, infighting amongst themselves, forever.

Meanwhile, the oil will flow.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

In other news France surrenders to the Brotherhood of Nod, lol couldn't help it.

Here they are, the usual jokes... makes me embarrassed to be an american.

France has participated in 168 major European wars since 387 BC, out of which they have won 109, drawn 10 and lost 49: this makes France the most successful military power in European history - in terms of number of fought and won.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the Battle of France, (the moment they fell to Germany and we continue to point at with such jokes) The British suddenly up and ran, while the french continued to fight and resist, despite being overwhelmed by the German air and land forces.

Couldn't resist. The french have been active in Afghanistan, Libya, and Mali.... they just don't brag about it like we tend to do.

Seriously, such jokes just give the impression of one more brain washed follower of american propaganda, who didn't get the memo that the french were correct about the invasion of Iraq- they didn't have the weapons of mass destruction - it wasn't cowardice, it was rational thought. We were the numbskulls, freedom fries is over, and we can continue bringing up our mistake, or shut the F* up and move on.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

My grand dad had some choice words and warnings about the French, but I won't repeat them here.

I don't see how this is going to stop anything. This is the result of destabilization. This is what the US gov & friends done. Them acting like they're trying to combat it is amusing, to say the least. Murdering Saddam, Gaddafi, etc., etc. had it's consequences. It's all working according to TPTB's plan.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So david cameron and obama have realised their fake beheadimg videos were a totaly retarded idea to try to scare people.
Now they are asking themselves to negotiate with themselves

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Granted, the jokes about "French Rifles for sale- never used, only dropped once" makes for a good laugh, but it is extremely easy to forget that except for the Nazi invasion, France throughout its entire history has had an even more warmonger attitude than even the US. The entire Vietnam war was a domino effect resulting from France wanting to continue subverting French Indochina for its overseas empire, Cinco De Mayo in Mexico is in celebration of defeating the French invasion of Mexico to in an attempt to create a central American colony, the Franco Prussian War was instigated by France's desire to annex Luxembourg, and there's that whole Napoleon conquering all of Europe thing. Plus, we in America tend to forget that before there was a United States, it was total war between the British and the French over control of the American continent.

PLUS, let's not forget they invented the flintlock, smokeless powder, the modern design for the bullet, the bayonet, the idea of putting a turret on tanks, and a blizzard of other innovations specifically to support the military (I.E. canning food preservation in order to feed the armies)

...and as for Germany, I notice that France and Germany are the backbone of that whole Economic Union these days, and German armed forces have been invited to parade in Paris where they salute the French Tricolor. We can pretty much assume who is wearing the pants in THAT marriage.

edit on 19-9-2014 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
WTF, they're freaking doing it again like demons who don't stop.

You DON'T bomb towns, territitories taken over by them, OR ANY WHATSOEVER, CIVILIANS at all, not even 1. You do a police action that is there, rounding up and saving all the people and only attacking that actual asshats that ATTACK BACK.

They have face recognition and cia profile of all of isis, they work for the secret services. DO NOT EVER EVER EVER EVER touch one hair on one citizen, nor is Syria your goal.

I want this bug squashed, but not misused to topple the only Islam nations where are not stuck in burqa's!
edit on 19-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You do NOT bomb villages, no matter who you think is there on top of its people, for that is GENOCIDE AND WAR CRIMES AND YOU NEED TO DO SOME SERIOUS TIME FOR MURDER.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
ccccALM DOWN THERE UNITY99.....Well take them out when they have served their genocidal purpose....
And just ,...short of genociding ISIL,.... do you think well defeat them?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KROandSOTV

They could always nuke the site from orbit.
It's the only way to be sure.
But then the global market in glass would take a major hit.
There's always a down side I guess.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cynic
a reply to: KROandSOTV

They could always nuke the site from orbit.
It's the only way to be sure.
But then the global market in glass would take a major hit.
There's always a down side I guess.

I didn't think ignorant posts of hatred and genocide were permitted on ATS anymore. Guess that has changed.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I guess Sarcasm is lost on you.
Oh well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join