It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Killing Dogma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I think I have figured out what the problem is with the war on 'Terrorism' and why the problem is as such. Its pretty simple really. What happens when you take a torch with a flame on it, and put it next to another torch with a flame? The flame gets bigger, not smaller. This in essence is what is going on on the world right now. We have Terrorist who want the west destroied, and we have Conservatives who are willing to call a 'Jihad' in the name of Christ to repel the Terrorist. These hardcore conservatives are even going as far as suggest that an all ought neuclear strike on 100 Muslim countries if America is struck agian. 100 Muslim countries? A Neuclear strike? If you dont believe me, look on this board. The are every where spouting thier racist hate with spittle flying from thier lips like Hitler at one of his speaches.

These people (Neocons) want to Kill others just as a precaution. They might not kill us, but lets kill them anyway. It is this kind of thinking that is putting America in thier sites. I have always found that if you treat another human bieng like they are a human bieng, you tend to get a nice reaction from them. If you try and shake someones hand after you just murderd thier family, friends, animals and all they hold dear, you will be lucky to get out alive.

These Terrorist have nothing to lose. The Conservative government has stripped them of the most basic of human personal feelings: Acceptance. The only way out of our current situation is to treat these people like they are human. Im not defending the actions of the Terrorist. I think they are taking thier anger out the only way we have left for them to do so. I dont condone the murder of innocents. And I dont support terrorism in itself. Thats why I dont support Conservatives. The Cons, are the real terrorist in the world now. Raping and pilliging every land they step foot into.

And before I hear an more of that "You hate America" BS, I LOVE MY COUNTRY! I do NOT support our facist government though.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The only way out of our current situation is to treat these people like they are human.

Got to act like a human to be treated like one. Behave like a rabid animal with no regard for life and you get hunted down like one. The Dogma that kills them is their own, because it's inflexable and can't be dealt with by logical analysis.

Oh yeah, most of the raping and pilaging of the rest of the world had been carried out by European countries long before the US was a power. The US is actually the first major world power not to attempt to establish an Empire, even though it may be the only country that actually has a chance of doing it.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Ambient Sound]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KidfingerI have always found that if you treat another human bieng like they are a human bieng, you tend to get a nice reaction from them. If you try and shake someones hand after you just murderd thier family, friends, animals and all they hold dear, you will be lucky to get out alive.

thats assuming you started off neutrally. theyve hated us (and others) for decades, and have inarguably behaved far worse towards us and our allies, and still are. if you're trying to be nice and congenial, and theyre trying to destroy you, kill as many civilians as possible, there is a SERIOUS inequality there, and we're on the losing side.

The Conservative government has stripped them of the most basic of human personal feelings: Acceptance. The only way out of our current situation is to treat these people like they are human. Im not defending the actions of the Terrorist. I think they are taking thier anger out the only way we have left for them to do so.

absurd. they dont want acceptance, they want death to america. they dont want us out of iraq, they want us in hell. (new issue) they dont want a palestian state, they want all of israel, complete with dead jews. (old issue) while we went in there on our own, it was their actions that brought us there. we did NOT start this, we only elevated it to the level (deemed) necessary.

The Cons, are the real terrorist in the world now. Raping and pilliging every land they step foot into.

this doesnt even deserve a comment. illogical, partisan, and just plain WRONG.

I do NOT support our facist government though.

i suggest you look up the word 'fascist.' we are far, far from it.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
thats assuming you started off neutrally. theyve hated us (and others) for decades, and have inarguably behaved far worse towards us and our allies, and still are. if you're trying to be nice and congenial, and theyre trying to destroy you, kill as many civilians as possible, there is a SERIOUS inequality there, and we're on the losing side.

We are on the loosing side because of Bush's policies on the global front. 'Your either with us or agianst us' doesnt get you very far in today's world.

The Cons, are the real terrorist in the world now. Raping and pilliging every land they step foot into.

Yes, this is my opinion. This opinion was garnered by watching Bush trick the sheeple into believing that Saddam was behind 9-11. By watching him sign hundreds of billions of dollars on corprate tax cuts. By watching him turn a blind eye whil his second in command reaped the monitary benifits of war from Haliburton. By watching him introduce the Patriot Act 2. He is a tyrant, and the real terrorist to the American people. Lets see if Echlon catches that.

Well, here is the def of fascist.

Main Entry: fas�cism
Pronunciation: 'fa-"shi-z&m also 'fa-"si-
Function: noun
Etymology: Italian fascismo, from fascio bundle, fasces, group, from Latin fascis bundle & fasces fasces
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

We are on the loosing side because of Bush's policies on the global front. 'Your either with us or agianst us' doesnt get you very far in today's world.

Are WE on the losing side? i rather like to think the Iraqis are. And, if i may infer from what you yourself have said, you agree with me.
there was a great thread about how, in times of national crisis, people head more conservative because they put things in a black and white pictue. is it an effective foreign policy? no. is it an effective foreign policy in the time, place, and locale in which it was used? Yes.

Yes, this is my opinion. This opinion was garnered by watching Bush trick the sheeple into believing that Saddam was behind 9-11. By watching him sign hundreds of billions of dollars on corprate tax cuts. By watching him turn a blind eye whil his second in command reaped the monitary benifits of war from Haliburton. By watching him introduce the Patriot Act 2. He is a tyrant, and the real terrorist to the American people. Lets see if Echlon catches that.

first off, "bush trick[ed] the sheeple" is pointless. if they are sheeple, he didnt trick them, they just follow anyway. i can trick sheeple. also, saying they are sheeple defeats your point of us needing to treat them like humans like us. secondly, outlandish doesnt do your last bit justice. the only truth i can find in there is that bush signed things, and that he is real. the rest is pure nonsense. any intelligable search can prove that.

Well, here is the def of fascist.

Main Entry: fas�cism
Pronunciation: 'fa-"shi-z&m also 'fa-"si-
Function: noun
Etymology: Italian fascismo, from fascio bundle, fasces, group, from Latin fascis bundle & fasces fasces
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control early instances of army fascism and brutality

That fits evry current policy of the Bush administration. I believe I was correct.

really? bush is like the fascisti? autocratic and dictatorial? severe economic and social regimentation? army fascism and brutality?
may i suggest then you read some material on italy between the early 20s and mid early 40s. heres a little description starting with his rise all the way down. and thats just one.
bush didnt use terrorist acts to get to power. he did not create a corporate state. he is NOT a fascist.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Amorymeltzer,

You know I have complete respect for you. You have been very helpful in the past. So Ill just say we are both just on different levels of political ideology and our opinions differ. I see these things happening with my own eyes. Thats what I form my opinions with. What I read, what I see, and even what I dont see. I have gone over the 148 billion dollar tax cut that was signed aboard airforce one a few weeks before the election. I assure you, I have only mentioned things I know for fact. The links are in my past threads. Easily found with a search. We will just have to agree that we dissagree on this one.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Amorymeltzer,

You know I have complete respect for you. You have been very helpful in the past. So Ill just say we are both just on different levels of political ideology and our opinions differ. I see these things happening with my own eyes. Thats what I form my opinions with. What I read, what I see, and even what I dont see. I have gone over the 148 billion dollar tax cut that was signed aboard airforce one a few weeks before the election. I assure you, I have only mentioned things I know for fact. The links are in my past threads. Easily found with a search. We will just have to agree that we dissagree on this one.

Thank you, and very well said. I see the same things you see, just with different eyes. just out of curiousity, where do you live, and whats the feeling there like?

I'm still open for physics if you'd like it

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

just out of curiousity, where do you live, and whats the feeling there like?

Louisville Kentucky. Yep, one of the Largest cities in this red state. I was that little spec of blue in Louisville
Not to many people with my views in Louisville. Its lonley out here!

I'm still open for physics if you'd like it

I finished that class with a B+. Highest grade out of the 5 people left taking it. Im taking Digital Technologies now. Its all about the Logic Gates now

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
im in the big ol NYC. we blue. im not really that conservative at all, but i always seem that way by comparison.

congrats! digital tech is great fun, i did a quite a bit of it last year for a computer architecture course i took. GL!

top topics

join