It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God save the German Queen who rules over England

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The politicians from all countries have shown themselves to be corrupt and lacking in morality say what you like about the royal family but how many politicians have had their children in the armed forces in war zones?

They are willing to die for this country that shows the passion they have for their country,I personally respect them more than the politicians who send other peoples children overseas to die

To do this while also showing no views into the politics shows their loyalty

A president would be a terrible idea for us,if other countries prefer that then fine

Our parliament makes the decisions not the queen,and the PM goes before the house to get the authority he needs to make these wars

Far better system than one man, a president doing it alone for the most part and bypassing law

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup
a reply to: flammadraco

The poster is just a sad, desperate troll who is utterly insecure and therefore is out to give meaning to their pathetic life by preaching and somehow convincing themselves that they are doing "gods" work.

Just leave them to it.... Christian trolls are always the nastiest, most irrational and cowardly.

That is funny because I know you would never say that to my face. The protection of the internet and one's identity give the person of a false protection.

But....... Jesus loves you anyway. Me? Its awful hard but I always try!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I bet he would say that to your face
as many would here

You sure your a Christian? You certainly don't sound like one

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

That is funny because I know you would never say that to my face. The protection of the internet and one's identity give the person of a false protection.

But....... Jesus loves you anyway. Me? Its awful hard but I always try!

Trust me.... if you were out in the street spewing your religious bile at me, I would happily say many things to your face.

God said DO NOT judge... leave the judging to God.
So why are you trolling ATS with your religious BS?
What purpose are you serving?
What is the point?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
I bet he would say that to your face
as many would here

You sure your a Christian? You certainly don't sound like one

How does a Christian sound? Tell me?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

a reply to: blupblup

So having these things does not make me a Christian? Sounds like you are not one.

God bless you....

I'm not a Christian... never said I was.
But you on the other hand are preaching crap at people, while not following the words of Jesus yourself.
You're a hypocrite and you will be judged... Jesus will whoop yo ass!!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

A Christian Literally follows the teachings and words of Christ.
They should be peaceful, non judgemental, charitable, compassionate, loving, humble...turn the other cheek, leave the fire and brimstone, judging and bashing for the "after life"

You are as far from a Christian as is humanly possible.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Anyway enough of this religion let's get back to you saying the Queen is a dictator

Why is she a dictator?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

A Christian Literally follows the teachings and words of Christ.
They should be peaceful, non judgemental, charitable, compassionate, loving, humble...turn the other cheek, leave the fire and brimstone, judging and bashing for the "after life"

You are as far from a Christian as is humanly possible.

You don't know me but you judge.

If you are not a Christian then you don't know what one is.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Anyway enough of this religion let's get back to you saying the Queen is a dictator

Why is she a dictator?

My point was she has German blood. It is the English that took offense that she is a dictator. Which she and her entire family are.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You don't know me but you judge.

If you are not a Christian then you don't know what one is.

I'll happily judge a hypocrite.

But you're judging people... in your threads, your posts...

Do not judge so that you will not be judged. 2"For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.…

Luke 6:37

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Luke 6:41
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

John 8:7
When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."

Romans 2:1
You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

Romans 14:10
You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister? Or why do you treat them with contempt? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat.

Romans 14:13
Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Why is she a dictator?

My point was she has German blood. It is the English that took offense that she is a dictator. Which she and her entire family are.

The most ridiculous point i have ever heard...

How far back do you look? .. how about all the people with viking blood after the rampages? or roman blood after the roman empires assertions? or Egyptian blood... why not go all the way ? frikken cavemen dictators .. they are everywhere!

when you figure out we ALL have HUMAN blood you will bloom .. very narrow minded
edit on 19/9/14 by Quantum_Squirrel because: addd point

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Thank you for preaching to me! I hope at least one of those versus touched your heart. I love it when non believers quote from a book that they do not believe in.

That book must mean something to you it you decided to quote from it and it appears you own a bible.

Very good.

God bless you.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
You keep saying she's a dictator and most British people know the royal families blood line,from history lessons at school or from the media

We don't hide or deny the past,but you can't call her German when she isn't

Your just calling her a dictator while showing no proof,and now the whole royal family

If you believe she is a dictator then please can you tell us or show us the evidence that backs you up

British are also critical of our past and if we made mistakes we admit them not sweep them under the carpet

The old red coats are not coming back please join the modern world

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Thank you for preaching to me! I hope at least one of those versus touched your heart. I love it when non believers quote from a book that they do not believe in.

That book must mean something to you it you decided to quote from it and it appears you own a bible.

Very good.

God bless you.

LOL

Yes I got out my copy of the Bible and literally typed all of that.
Or.....I googled bible quotes judgement and that's what came up?? You decide.

Here's a Judge... judging you.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Closed for staff review.......

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.

###THREAD CLOSED###
edit on Sat Sep 20 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join