It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sweden, starts its walk ... towards the demolition of Democracy

page: 1

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:45 AM
I'll start out by stating, that I personally voted for the Communist party ... as far to the left as I could go. But what I am to say here, has to do with democratic values, not a political stand point.

As we all know, last Sunday, sweden turned in their election for parlament. And the nationalistic party, called SD, turned out a 13% vote. The SD issue, is refugee issues and criminal issues. This party is also the third largest party now, in Swedish politics.

However all other parties have reacted violently to the election results, stating they will not have anything to do with the nationalistic party at all. And today, immigrants in sweden have stated that they will go on a strike because of this party.

Ladies and Gentlemen, what we are looking at now is the beginning of the destruction of democratic values. And democracy.

Even if the nationalistic party got 13% vote, they haven't threatened foreigners or stated that they intend to murder all jews in the world. However, the largest refugee group in Sweden ... are muslims, and muslims in general have threatened to murder all jews. The SD party issue is precisely that immigration policy is wrong, not that Sweden shouldn't accept refugees. Their issue is also increasing criminality in Sweden, which in large parts are committed by foreigners and refugees, which they state is a result of a failed integration policy.

The truth is, they're right. Any foreigner in Sweden, who has a swedish passport. Is supposed to see himself as a Swede. If he doesn't, it means that Swedish integration policy, and their policy on immigration and refugees. Is poorly thought out.

And if you take out the nutbolts, of the current situation. It is like this.

A. By denying to discuss anything with 13% of voters, or to marginalize these voters vote. The very foundation of democracy is being challenged.

B. By denying a group the right to open debate of issues, in a democratic society. People in sweden are discriminating others, based on ideology.

C. IFF we assume, that the people who chose the SD nationalistic party, are all ethnic swedes. Then these "swedes" are being ethnically, or racially discriminated.

D. By threatening swedish society with strikes, for the purpose of paralizing swedish society over this. Immigrants are demanding that immigrants have bigger rights in Sweden, than Swedes (IFF we assume C).

E. By threatening to paralyze sweden, Immigrants are proving to all ... that they are a threat.

F. That immigrants see themselves as foreginers, and not as Swedes ... is a threat to Sweden.

Above are statements, concerning what the current state of affairs is. But the most discusting fact is, that foreigners see themselves as non-Swedes. It proves, that they do not intend to naturalize in Swedish society. It also proves, that they are a threat to populace of Sweden.

Whatever the issues is, the people of Sweden, if they demand an open debate on issues concerning immigrants and immigration. This is their country, it is their right. That 13% of the country, want an open debate on this issue, should be taken as a serious remainder that this issue, is truly an issue. And an open debate, where 13% of the nation participate. Is not a threat to immigrants, unless people are afraid that something will show up that will change the minds of the other 87%, or at minimum 38%. Debating an issue, with other groups, in a parliament is not something that can be chosen to avoid ... it's a democratic right. Anyone, who sees himself as a non-Swede, has any right above a 13% of those who are Swedes. If you consider yourself a non-Swede, than you are in Sweden at the hospitality of Swedes. You have no rights, of demand. Only the right, of a request.

And this brings us, to the issue at hand. Where immigrants intend to outvote and outrun, the inhapitants in Europe.

Now, when that is disgussed. I won't say that I disagree ... after all, Europe has shown immense stupidity in the past. And currently their itiotcy in the affairs with Russia, is phenomenal. There is a serious question, wether people who behave treacherously as Europe has ... in reality deserve to have Europe.

But that, in and by itself, is a totally different debate ... currently, we are seeing the demolition of Democracy.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:26 AM
i think they should do what japan does, kick their a.. out. take your problems to your own government , not ours. very strict here, basically 0 tolerance to illegal/over stay visas. they put your a.. in jail here and work you 6 days a week and then send you back home, of course, there are exceptions, but they ain't going to allow foreign residents also to dictate what is best for japan

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:33 AM
Sweden needs to set laws that target foreigners specifically. Sad to say, but unfortunately the Prophet Muham-and-egg salad forgot to tell his followers that raping is bad...Of course in their eyes they probably just think because its an infidel that they raped it doesn't count.

Over 5,000 rapes are reported in Sweden per annum while reports in other countries of a comparable size amounted to only a few hundred.

The Muslim link to the rape epidemic was already evident several years ago. In July 2005, a study from the Swedish Crime Prevention Council, Brå, revealed that rapists in that country were four times more likely to be foreign born.

In addition, the report revealed that “resident aliens” from Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia make up the largest number of rapists.

The number of rape charges in Sweden has quadrupled in just above 20 years. Rape cases involving children under the age of 15 are six times as common today as they were a generation ago.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:40 AM

originally posted by: musicismagic
i think they should do what japan does, kick their a.. out. take your problems to your own government , not ours. very strict here, basically 0 tolerance to illegal/over stay visas. they put your a.. in jail here and work you 6 days a week and then send you back home, of course, there are exceptions, but they ain't going to allow foreign residents also to dictate what is best for japan

IF any county expects to keep even a modicum of their identity they need to have very strict rules for foreigners. It's sad to say, but people fresh to the country think they have some kind of immunity when it comes to local law. Or if the laws are less severe than where they came from they use it as logical argument to themselves.

That being said, there are other reasons like lack of networks, language barrier, prejudice, etc. that can hold down immigrants and direct them to criminality, BUT, and this is a big but, some of the numbers in various countries that took on droves of immigrants, it simply can't be the case in said examples.

Countries take on refugees, good on them, but know when to draw the line. Criminality has to be one of the utmost concerns on new residents because there have been so many cases of criminals getting dumped off in droves by other governments that don't want them, that, or tons of them purposely getting out of their country on refugee status because they know if they'll stay they will be charged on war crimes or regular criminal law.

Zero tolerance worldwide should be set for the first year or two on new residents. Break it, you are sent back. Refugee or not.

I like that other countries have their own cultures and own identities, I don't want to see them all destroyed because refugee bandits see them as a place to rape and pillage.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:44 AM
Democracy is dead, the US is an ogliarcy the EU is so beurocratic and opaque that democracy is a vague illusion.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:35 AM
a reply to: monkofmimir

Oligarchy is taking over the entire West.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:47 AM
I sometimes wonder why it is that those people leave their own country to start with, their customs and laws and language is better than the west's, so why leave?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:52 AM
I would suggest the death penalty for rape....thatll fix the problem....

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 07:09 AM
a reply to: bjarneorn

From what I've read it seems Sweden has bent over backwards with integration programs for immigrants but aren't very successful. I can understand people wanting to keep their culture and traditions but it's also important to embrace their new home and it's people and traditions as well. Sweden has been very accommodating to refugees and immigrants but have got little in return. IMO they need to do something to preserve their country. Being PC to the point of destruction has been a plague in the US for awhile. I hope Sweden doesn't make the same mistake.

top topics