It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland Vote No In Referendum – Selfish, Scared People, Well Done!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity
So you make a sweeping statement about an entire nation then tell us how not all racist you or the party you support are.
Irony 101....

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
Apologies ladies and gentlemen phone had a meltdown.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
So you make a sweeping statement about an entire nation then tell us how not all racist you or the party you support are.
Irony 101....

I mean that doesn't even make sense!

If you mean by sweeping statement you are talking about my loss of respect for the Scottish then I have explained why I have lost respect for at least 45% of the population of Scotland.

and it was you who mentioned Racism not I... I just corrected you on the fact that UKIP does not stand for Racism.

Please try and think about what you are trying to say before you post... you just embarrass yourself with posting nonsense!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
You stated you lost respect for the Scottish, not just the 45% who voted yes. A bit of a generalisation? If I said I lost respect for the English as some voted UKIP would you not find that a tad bigoted?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Just to add Farrage has openly boasted about UKIP gaining votes from the BNP.
But not racist at all....

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Just to add Farrage has openly boasted about UKIP gaining votes from the BNP.
But not racist at all....

Source?

Or is this another attempt to throw muck at UKIP to confuse its true message?

Korg.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

You stated you lost respect for the Scottish, not just the 45% who voted yes. A bit of a generalisation? If I said I lost respect for the English as some voted UKIP would you not find that a tad bigoted?

Semantics!

And in response.. If 45% of ENGLISH people voted purely with their heart and not their heads.. I would loose respect for the English too!

Korg.

edit on 15-10-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinitywww.telegraph.co.uk...
He of course claims it is that well known creature a non racist BNP voter that he is attracting.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Yet above you stated that you will respect the decision if a EU referendum. Why is a EU referendum a rational choice while the referendum on Scottish indepence an emotional one. Both are fundamentally about sovereignty.

edit on 15-10-2014 by ScepticScot because: missing y

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

a reply to: Korg Trinitywww.telegraph.co.uk...
He of course claims it is that well known creature a non racist BNP voter that he is attracting.

Of course there is plenty of Smear campaigns going on..

Try the horses mouth!

And this is adressing Telegraph readers directly!

and what about this?

You see the only people saying UKIP are racist are the other people who are opposed to UKIP... Where as UKIP is saying nothing racist at all!

Please point to an official ukip representative that has said a sanctioned racist comment....

Korg.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinitywww.ibtimes.co.uk...
Of course my personal favorite is not here with bloom asking why a black journalist should have an Irish name, genius!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
If it had went to the YES vote, we would have an election soon after and wee eck (Salmond) would have been first minister and after the transfer of power from London to Edinburgh that IDIOT Salmond would have pushed Scotland into full membership of Europe we would end up with the Euro, power would be transferred to Europe so much for our independence!!!

We should get out of Europe, it was supposed to be a trading group NOT the United States of Europe which the Germans & French want.

Oh and to the OP does he really think only Scotland has foodbanks

edit on 15-10-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Korg Trinitywww.ibtimes.co.uk...
Of course my personal favorite is not here with bloom asking why a black journalist should have an Irish name, genius!

All either misquoted and/or sacked from the party.

I could run down them individually if you like? Or would like to contract that statement as false information?

Korg.

edit on 15-10-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

If it had went to the YES vote, we would have an election soon after and wee eck (Salmond) would have been first minister and after the transfer of power from London to Edinburgh that IDIOT Salmond would have pushed Scotland into full membership of Europe we would end up with the Euro, power would be transferred to Europe so much for our independence!!!

We should get out of Europe, it was supposed to be a trading group NOT the United States of Europe which the Germans & French want.

Oh and to the OP does he really think only Scotland has foodbanks

At least it is not just me that can see beyond their own bravado

Korg.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So was Alan Sked lying about Farrage?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

And anyone who can vote for a Homophobic Racist Party such as UKIP disgusts me....If i Was you i Would STFU about my Political Leanings...UKIP = BNP Light.

Again you show your absolute and complete ignorance.

Korg.

Just Facts

M ore Facts

even more facts

As i Said..Racist Homophobes.

You do know that as soon as someone exhibited any racist and homophobic tendencies they are immediately expelled from the party, don't you?

UKIP does not stand for Racism. Period!

Korg.

Na, They dont stand for there nasty little secret being exposed..To many now being exposed for it to be a coincidence. Google UKIP-Homophobia-Racism.

You might want to google SNP racist, actually, I did it for you...

www.google.co.uk...=snp+racist

I'm by no means suggesting SNP is a racist party, but unfortunately, can any party know what any of its members views are until they make them known? BTW, I'm sure a similar search for any political party would bring back results.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

So was Alan Sked lying about Farrage?

Of course Alan doesn't like Nigel and he would do and say almost anything to attempt to discredit UKIP since he lost control of it when it became much larger than he had anticipated.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

And anyone who can vote for a Homophobic Racist Party such as UKIP disgusts me....If i Was you i Would STFU about my Political Leanings...UKIP = BNP Light.

Again you show your absolute and complete ignorance.

Korg.

Just Facts

M ore Facts

even more facts

As i Said..Racist Homophobes.

You do know that as soon as someone exhibited any racist and homophobic tendencies they are immediately expelled from the party, don't you?

UKIP does not stand for Racism. Period!

Korg.

Na, They dont stand for there nasty little secret being exposed..To many now being exposed for it to be a coincidence. Google UKIP-Homophobia-Racism.

You might want to google SNP racist, actually, I did it for you...

www.google.co.uk...=snp+racist

I'm by no means suggesting SNP is a racist party, but unfortunately, can any party know what any of its members views are until they make them known? BTW, I'm sure a similar search for any political party would bring back results.

Thank you!

And Absolutely!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted
You are correct that you would get similar results on google for any party. Difference is when you actually look at the results.
Not saying UkIP are all racists but there is a persistent bigoted element within the party including at senior level.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

a reply to: uncommitted
You are correct that you would get similar results on google for any party. Difference is when you actually look at the results.
Not saying UkIP are all racists but there is a persistent bigoted element within the party including at senior level.

Maybe, maybe not, I couldn't say. I do think a lot of anti English rhetoric would be counted as 'banter' or 'I've nothing against English people, I actually know three of them, it's all about Westminster'. Yawn, drivel.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join