It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland Vote No In Referendum – Selfish, Scared People, Well Done!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Yes, and it will probably keep going too. You have the option not to click on the link you know

The reason why it will keep going......

Soloprotocol said

Then we have the Pledge/Lie that not one main party leader could be arsed to show up yesterday to talk about.

And that's how Westminster shows the people of Scotland respect.

Jane

It's hard to respect the Scottish when so many voted yes. I personally lost a lot of respect for the Scottish people. To hear their anti British bravado was totally disgusting to me.

Korg.

edit on 15-10-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Do you think that all labour voters should just STFU about elections as the conservatives won the election?
Will UKIP STFU if the referendum says stay in Europe?
Why have elections at all if politics should be completely static?
We are going on about it is clearly not resolved as the knots the parties are tying themselves in over devolution shows.
45% of electorate dislikes the current UK system enough to want to leave completely I would say that is worth further debate.

firstly I do vote UKIP and will be doing so in the General Election.... for me the best result would be a coalition Conservative/UKIP.

We would get the best of both worlds... George Osborne for his nothing short of miraculous handling of our economy and the ability to vote out of the EU for anything other than just a Trade agreement.

However... when the EU referendum comes and I vote yes and should the majority vote no... I would accept the verdict as a democratically voted decision. I wouldn't then jump onto the internet job boards and moan moan moan about it.

You have to take what is there and make the most of it.

Korg.

Here's how Miracle worker Gideon is handling the economy..Read it and Weep UK Debt

The Office for National Statistics (ONS) has changed the way it measures our public finances, throwing fresh light on the precise state of the nation's coffers. The latest revisions help bring the UK in line with European accounting standards, but they don't make great reading for the Chancellor. According to the figures, Britain's debt mountain is £127 billion bigger that we first thought. To provide some context, that's more than the government's annual budget for education and housing put together.

Second box of Hankies required..

In total, the government owes its creditors £1.4 trillion as of this year. Public sector borrowing - the difference between what the government earns in revenues and what it spends and invests - has also jumped. The ONS now thinks borrowing is around £99 billion, £5 billion higher than previously calculated

Yeah, Gideon is a Modern day Jesus.

edit on 15-10-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

It's hard to respect the Scottish when so many voted yes.

Bit of a sweeping condemnatory statement on a whole nation of folk do you not think, given the vote to all intense and purpose was pretty close?
It's very sad that you feel that way,especially given there were an awful lot of non-scots who were entitled to vote.
I appreciate that you are/were in the no camp, but I don't recall seeing any anti british bravado being broadcast on the news. Could you provide a link of some sort please?

Jane

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
And anyone who can vote for a Homophobic Racist Party such as UKIP disgusts me....If i Was you i Would STFU about my Political Leanings...UKIP = BNP Light.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
You know what really offends me?

I'm a proud Scot. A highlander through and through.

I voted no.

It's my Saltire too.

I deeply object to the Yes Campaign co-opting the flag.

Thank you. And I agree.

Because the clear implication of the YES campaigners co-opting the Saltire is that it's the patriotic thing to do to revolt against our english overloads and reclaim Scotland back from enslavement so that Scotland can rise and be the incredibly successful country it would be if it wasn't shackled by our English oppressors.

Sad stuff indeed.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
And anyone who can vote for a Homophobic Racist Party such as UKIP disgusts me....If i Was you i Would STFU about my Political Leanings...UKIP = BNP Light.

Again you show your absolute and complete ignorance.

I really suggest you actually educate yourself.

UKIP has nothing to do with Race or Creed or any other kind of prejudiced. UKIP is all about doing what is best for the UK as a whole. and that means all British people!

Please please please stop the crazy uneducated comments!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: cyberheater
If by clear implication you mean something that exists only in your head.
Do you really think it was odd for a movement campaigning for independence to use the flag of the country they ate campaigning independence for?
The yes campaign was remarkably short of patriotic rhetoric where pretty much every pro union leaflet had some line about being a patriotic scot.
There I nothing anti English about not wanting to be part of the UK.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
And the fact that the founder of UKIP has stated it has become a racist party is just an uneducated view point"

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

It's hard to respect the Scottish when so many voted yes.

Bit of a sweeping condemnatory statement on a whole nation of folk do you not think, given the vote to all intense and purpose was pretty close?
It's very sad that you feel that way,especially given there were an awful lot of non-scots who were entitled to vote.
I appreciate that you are/were in the no camp, but I don't recall seeing any anti british bravado being broadcast on the news. Could you provide a link of some sort please?

Jane

The reasons I have for loosing respect for the Scottish is they are clearly driven by pure emotion and are completely ungrateful and to top it all off a total lack of desire to educate themselves to the actual facts.

Anyone who voted yes not having a clue how the future would be is tantamount to complete and utter stupidity... and I'm sorry but I can't respect the Stupid.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Oh dear...............more of the same..........OK. Pot, kettle, black..........much?

Jane

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Korg.

Just Facts

M ore Facts

even more facts

As i Said..Racist Homophobes.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
And the fact that the founder of UKIP has stated it has become a racist party is just an uneducated view point"

I think if you do your won research you will see that UKIP has nothing to do with RACE OR RELIGION.... It has everything to do with the UK being back in control and not having to bow down to Brussels.

The idea it is somehow racist to have control over our boarders and our own laws is completely wrong!

As a UKIP member I couldn't give a monkeys what race or religion you are... what I do care about however is that the UK Economy and the public services we enjoy are sustainable. I want to be able to vote and that count towards something, instead of some person who I did not elect making decisions from Brussels.

I care about the UK economy which is being truncated by the EU.

So you see UKIP is about the UK, Now you can try and turn that around and say that it is about anti everything other than the UK... but that is simply not true.

We would welcome with open arms people from anywhere in the world should they be able to demonstrate they can be a productive member of our society. But.... there has to be limitations on how many people we can accept at any time. The bridge can carry only so many at once before it begins to collapse.

I ask you how is that racist?

Korg.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Oh dear...............more of the same..........OK. Pot, kettle, black..........much?

Jane

Not at all my views on the UK are not driven by emotion... they are driven by pure hard facts. it is not about my desire to have a label, it is a desire to do what is best for the UK as a whole.

Scottish independence was not...

Korg.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Korg.

Just Facts

M ore Facts

even more facts

You do know that as soon as someone exhibited any racist and homophobic tendencies they are immediately expelled from the party, don't you?

UKIP does not stand for Racism. Period!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Korg.

Just Facts

M ore Facts

even more facts

You do know that as soon as someone exhibited any racist and homophobic tendencies they are immediately expelled from the party, don't you?

UKIP does not stand for Racism. Period!

Korg.

Na, They dont stand for there nasty little secret being exposed..To many now being exposed for it to be a coincidence. Google UKIP-Homophobia-Racism.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
So you make a sweeping statement about an entire nation then tell us how not all racist you or the party you support are.
Irony 101....

link   
So you make a sweeping statement about an entire nation then tell us how not all racist you or the party you support are.
Irony 101....

link   
Irony 101....

link   
Irony 101....

link   
Irony 101....

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join