It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland Vote No In Referendum – Selfish, Scared People, Well Done!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: waynos
As for the stuff about videos of votes being switched, why are NONE of the SNP's observers who stood watching the votes being counted complaining about this? How come all of the observers who were there from both sides were completely satisfied with the process?

Why wouldn't they be satisfied? It is only a few sore losers (who were not even there) that are making claims of vote rigging.

Sore losers? Sorry but I would have to disagree. The fact of the matter is there are questions about the voting process and the ballot counting process. Nearly 50% of the Scottish people think so. And that figure is rising. All those people are not sore losers.

These people have their eyes open to corruption and fraud within the British electoral system!

Nonsense..as I have said on several occasions, there was a row of Yes volunteers standing behind the vote counters at every counting centre..I saw it with my own eyes on Sky tv live. They were stood with clipboards marking every single vote as it was counted, that is why Mr Salmond went to ground early on in the count, he knew he had lost.

Mr Salmond, nor the SNP have questioned the ballot or the counting process in any way whatsoever, because they accept that the vote and count was carried out in a proper democratic manner, with no question of fraud...so why can't you?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

Why can't I and the tens of thousands of other Scots not accept the apparent Democratic result?

Excuse me but even NO voters suspect the Referendum was rigged. Some NO voters also do not accept it.

Can YOU not accept a possibility that there may have been electoral fraud?

There is lots of evidence to suggest rigging of the votes. Half the population of Scotland want a re-vote or at least an investigation into the allegations.

None of which are happening.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat

Well Mr Salmond doesn't think there was, is his word not good enough? And to be perfectly honest, I think you are exaggerating the numbers who question the vote, just about everyone that I know, on both sides of the debate have accepted the democratic process and moved on and are instead focusing on their future within the union, hoping that the economic recovery gains pace, so that they and their families can look forward to better times ahead.

Yes, I have seen facebook posts of one person who is determined to start a revolution and cannot get over the fact that the Yes vote lost..and now he is even going on about Westminster approving fracking and unbelievably is against it because of the damage that fossil fuels do to the environment, whilst on the other hand banging on about how much oil there is in the North Sea and how wealthy Scotland can be because of it?? Err what?? He is a local business owner and has many followers on his page, but in the last few days he has gone from getting hundreds of likes for his posts, to just one or two...the fracking one got none..people are obviously realisng just how hypocritical and silly that argument is.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Do you as an English person feel free from Europe ? or do you have any desire to be free of Europe ?

I see and hear many English voices complaining about being in the European Union and wishing to break free from it.

What is that all about, in what way will you be free when you separate from Europe ?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I'm going to give up arguing with you about it as you are obviously unable to accept the official version as being correct.

I shall let you bathe in ignorance. Be happy.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

There was never any prospect of Scotland becoming a republic.

The intention was always to keep the Queen.

However now that she has meddled in the debate and shown herself to be anti Scottish a lot of Scots myself included have changed our minds and would like to see her gone.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Actually a lot of English did support Scottish independence ... some for good reasons and some for bad.

For what it's worth I don't hate the English ..... I hate the the Scots who voted NO .... although I do think a lot of them were duped by Scottish Labour.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigyin

I'm going to give up arguing with you about it as you are obviously unable to accept the official version as being correct.

I shall let you bathe in ignorance. Be happy.

Shakes head..so you'll just throw your toys out of the pram like a spoiled child...as well as refusing to acknowledge how the vote was counted, and declared, region by region, you are now saying that you hate 55% of the people of Scotland...Now that is real ignorance!

You should think about moving on and making the best of things, rather than being bitter and angry for the rest of your life.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'm afraid Destination Now is quite correct about the vote itself. Nationalists connected to the campaign have made little or no complaint about the democratic process.

Given their actual, proper and legitimate access to the vote as observers, there's strikingly little discussion of irregularity.

Of course there's plenty of conspiracy theory, but not one credible source is making it an issue. Interested parties have no reason to follow Westminster dictat, yet they seem to accept the vote.

Why is that?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

However now that she has meddled in the debate and shown herself to be anti Scottish a lot of Scots myself included have changed our minds and would like to see her gone.

Must have missed that one. How did the Queen meddle? How did she show herself to be "anti Scottish"? Are you making this up?

On Scotland becoming a republic. Well, the SNP - Alex Salmond in particular - was known for its republican leanings. Keeping the Queen was part of the equation to maximise votes by pretending there would be no change! Very cynical politics from the nationalists.

Regards

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The English are just as deluded as the Scots. It doesn't matter who you vote for. The Rothschild Network always stays in power. The Referendum was an obvious Fraud.

Even if we get another chance in another referendum that one will be fixed too. ALL elections in the UK are fixed. Any idiot can see that. I never vote. There is no point in an already decided outcome. I thought for a moment maybe this time because the vote is in Scotland it might be different...............Yeah Right!

There is NO democracy in the UK or the US for that matter. George Carlin couldn't have said it better. 'The Voting process is there to give the people the Illusion of Choice. You have no choice!'

In the UK there are 2 main parties. Labour and Conservative. In America it's Republican and Democratic. Is there a difference in them? Nope! Actually strike that. There is a difference! NAME ONLY!!

They are controlled by the same sorry bunch of Zionist Rothschild Arseholes as they have always been. That includes our Glorious and Pathetic Zionist German Royal Family.

It's not really a case of how they fixed the referendum or why. It's a case of how will we the people of Britain will EVER get to elect someone that works for the people.

With these maniacal Banking, Zionist, Psychopaths always selecting their own to lead the country and keep us in perpetual debt and war how in the hell can the people really be free????

Although i partook in this debate, going on about independence ans freedom, what you are saying here makes the most sense.

The satanic Zionists have assets in most governments, including in Scotland, where your traitorous officials regulate your country into shi***y hell on behalf of the evil royals, who are subject to the satanic Zionists.

Although it looks that way on the surface, the country of my family, Trinidad and Tobago, is regulated by pro crown puppets of Indian decent; they left them in charge being that the Brits brought over droves of docile slaves from India to manage the rest of the population. My (mother) grandmother, who grew up during UK's presence there, thinks the queen and the rest of them are supreme and holy, and that Trinidad and Tobago went to crap when they "left". I tell her of the worldwide murder, torture, slavery, rape and pillage, and drug pushing and satanism in the wake of these royals. She scoffs and says you can't disrespect the queen. Someone brainwashed from such a young age, hard to break that mold at this time.

The same goes for the rest of Africa. "LOOK AT THEM NOW, THEY CAN'T RUN THEMSELVES". Bah, tell that to the Congo when they financed the overthrow of Lumumba and placed greedy, murderous, pro- EU and US Mobutu to plunge the country into ruin and chaos. Equal that to the whole continent.

This is a plan they have had for the world for thousands of years. A country or two screaming for it's independence will not change that plan.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I have been telling anyone willing to listen for a long time that Salmond is in bed with Murdoch and the Globalists. This being the case he is most probably Rothschild controlled.

The right-wing business tycoons behind Alex Salmond's independence campaign

Meanwhile, social events continued apace. Salmond and Murdoch exchanged gushing letters, held private dinners and offered each other tickets to sporting events. Salmond was Murdoch's guest of honour for an unveiling of his company's new printing presses. Murdoch was given tickets by Salmond to see a National Theatre play on Iraq. He then sent him tickets to the Ryder Cup golf tournament as an official Scottish government guest. The media mogul was the first minister's guest of honour at a special pageant in Edinburgh castle. Murdoch called Salmond the "most brilliant politician in UK".

www.politics.co.uk...

Anger over Salmond’s secret meeting with Murdoch

Media tycoon Rupert Murdoch and Scotland's First Minister Alex Salmond met in secret.PA Archive/Press Association Ima Alex Salmond has held secret talks with controversial media tycoon Rupert Murdoch, The Sunday Post can reveal. The First Minister met the News Corp chairman in New York on April 4 during the Scotland Week celebrations. The private meeting will intensify speculation the Murdoch-owned Scottish Sun newspaper will come out in favour of independence if the referendum polls continue to tighten. Murdoch has long been an admirer of Salmond, describing him as the “most brilliant politician in the UK” and has previously hinted at his support for independence. A spokesman for the First ­Minister last night said ­Murdoch had “a very keen interest in Scotland’s constitutional future”. But Salmond’s close links to one of the world’s most powerful businessmen has been under fire since it was revealed the SNP leader offered to lobby UK ministers for Murdoch over his planned take­over of BskyB before it was abandoned in the wake of the News of the World phone hacking scandal.

www.sundaypost.com...< br />
The situation wouldn't have improved in Scotland, it would have got worse. IMHO Salmond wanted to break Britain up to take Scotland into the Euro and everything that goes along with that. It would be harder to convince Britain as a nation to do this but..........Divide and Conquer. If he is in bed with the Globalists then he obviously favours the Globalist agenda.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
a reply to: alldaylong

The US is already free. They got independence from Britain 200 years ago. Oh and have a guess who was behind nicking the land off the Indians in the first place. The same scunners they had a WAR with to get Independence from.

Almost half the signers of the Declaration of Independence were SCOTTISH. Look it up. The declaration itself was based on The Declaration of Arbroath, from yes, SCOTLAND. We invented freedom.

I don't want to go back to my 'beloved' Scotland. I consider myself an Exile until Scotland is free. I like it better here. It's not run by the English. America is a great nation. That is what Scotland could have become. A successful prosperous Independent country. Now the chance is gone, at the hands of English trickery.

The English used a dirty trick at The Battle of Culloden in 1746, drastically changing the outcome of the battle. The Jacobites would have prevailed if not for their murderous trickery. They killed basically everyone, hunted them all down, confiscated lands and banned, Tartan, bagpipes. (they classed them as a weapon) they also tried their best to stamp out The Gaelic language. From that day on we were dominated by England.

They ran this referendum like they fought that battle. Dirtily, underhanded and fuelled by the monetary greed that necessitated a win for them in both situations. No true true Scot in their right mind could possibly vote NO.

It's that simple. A lot of the people who voted NO were suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Or English, Or gullible or greedy, or scared. Frightened like minnows into voting NO. Or just plain ignorant. The rest of us forward thinking Scots want what AMERICA has. Independence. Freedom. The chance to stand on our own.

Unionists are almost like some weird religion. illogical, erratic and flaky and they just will not hear the truth. To them we are the idiots. Just like religious people. NO voters and religious people are also similar in their ignorance. DENY IT.

Sorry dude, but America has a constitution that is not truly practiced by the powers who run the country.

America is a corporation, not a country. It is corporate property of the British crown. The founding fathers had to pay the crown war reparations, and bowed down to the central banks.

Despite it's mantra's of freedom and liberty and independence, it is only practiced aesthetically in this country, and the outright opposite in other countries.

The only reason why you don't see it is because the cage we all are entrapt has progressively grown less accommodating over the years since the corporations inception.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
I have been telling anyone willing to listen for a long time that Salmond is in bed with Murdoch and the Globalists. This being the case he is most probably Rothschild controlled.

The right-wing business tycoons behind Alex Salmond's independence campaign

Meanwhile, social events continued apace. Salmond and Murdoch exchanged gushing letters, held private dinners and offered each other tickets to sporting events. Salmond was Murdoch's guest of honour for an unveiling of his company's new printing presses. Murdoch was given tickets by Salmond to see a National Theatre play on Iraq. He then sent him tickets to the Ryder Cup golf tournament as an official Scottish government guest. The media mogul was the first minister's guest of honour at a special pageant in Edinburgh castle. Murdoch called Salmond the "most brilliant politician in UK".

www.politics.co.uk...

Anger over Salmond’s secret meeting with Murdoch

Media tycoon Rupert Murdoch and Scotland's First Minister Alex Salmond met in secret.PA Archive/Press Association Ima Alex Salmond has held secret talks with controversial media tycoon Rupert Murdoch, The Sunday Post can reveal. The First Minister met the News Corp chairman in New York on April 4 during the Scotland Week celebrations. The private meeting will intensify speculation the Murdoch-owned Scottish Sun newspaper will come out in favour of independence if the referendum polls continue to tighten. Murdoch has long been an admirer of Salmond, describing him as the “most brilliant politician in the UK” and has previously hinted at his support for independence. A spokesman for the First ­Minister last night said ­Murdoch had “a very keen interest in Scotland’s constitutional future”. But Salmond’s close links to one of the world’s most powerful businessmen has been under fire since it was revealed the SNP leader offered to lobby UK ministers for Murdoch over his planned take­over of BskyB before it was abandoned in the wake of the News of the World phone hacking scandal.

www.sundaypost.com...< br />
The situation wouldn't have improved in Scotland, it would have got worse. IMHO Salmond wanted to break Britain up to take Scotland into the Euro and everything that goes along with that. It would be harder to convince Britain as a nation to do this but..........Divide and Conquer. If he is in bed with the Globalists then he obviously favours the Globalist agenda.

Well with all the discussion of this Salmond's weird and damaging voting parameters, then all of this makes sense. Controlled opposition.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: bigman88

He is definitely a shill bigman, it is beyond me why some people think that this Politician would have been any different to all the others. It seems some people profess to be "Awake" when they are very much asleep. Sometimes i think they will never learn!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Do you as an English person feel free from Europe ? or do you have any desire to be free of Europe ?

I see and hear many English voices complaining about being in the European Union and wishing to break free from it.

What is that all about, in what way will you be free when you separate from Europe ?

As a British person, do I feel free of Europe? I see it's pros and cons. Many British people aren't that keen - you do know that UKIP professes to be UK wide don't you?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

There was never any prospect of Scotland becoming a republic.

The intention was always to keep the Queen.

That is a nonsensical statement - where has she been shown as anti Scottish? Are all the no voters anti Scottish, well to some people I guess they are, aren't they.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Actually a lot of English did support Scottish independence ... some for good reasons and some for bad.

For what it's worth I don't hate the English ..... I hate the the Scots who voted NO .... although I do think a lot of them were duped by Scottish Labour.

Democracy is a terrible thing when the number of people who disagree with you is larger than the number who do, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I never said she was anti Scottish.

But in saying that I would have said she was Anti Commoner which is what she calls the population she illegally rules over!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I never said she was anti Scottish.

But in saying that I would have said she was Anti Commoner which is what she calls the population she illegally rules over!

I wasn't responding to you, I was responding to bigyin who did say she was anti Scottish.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join