It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland Vote No In Referendum – Selfish, Scared People, Well Done!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Actually it's not just me. There are a lot of researchers out there that are not even from Scotland that have said exactly the same thing. Even the Russians said it looked rigged.

There are a lot of other people accusing the Royals of rigging the vote because of the Questionable evidence!

You can sit in ignorance of it all but the evidence is there!

And do I have to repeat myself?

Doesn't matter which way the vote went.

It still looks rigged!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So it's a case of no guts no glory, is it?
a reply to: shauny

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'd like to see some of the supposed masses of evidence that this vote was rigged, please.

It sounds like there's loads of it, so it shouldn't be too difficult to provide numerous examples that haven't been thoroughly debunked.

Even the Russians thought it was rigged, eh? Well, they certainly don't have any reason to want a 'yes' vote do they? A verifiable quote for this accusation would also be nice, please.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus
I'd like to see some of the supposed masses of evidence that this vote was rigged, please.

It sounds like there's loads of it, so it shouldn't be too difficult to provide numerous examples that haven't been thoroughly debunked.

Even the Russians thought it was rigged, eh? Well, they certainly don't have any reason to want a 'yes' vote do they? A verifiable quote for this accusation would also be nice, please.

Quite!

Either put up or STFU!

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

Ok I will post some links.

Referendum Rigged?

Voter Fraud?

Rigged Scottish Referendum?

Russian Election Observers Accuse Rigging

There are loads of youtube videos out there too but I can't access youtube where I am just now so you'll have to go look for yourself.

There are questions but no answers. From the videos of people looking like they are committing voter fraud, ballot papers missing identifying numbers, No Exit Polls conducted, Media bias of the No vote when they are supposed to be impartial (BBC), Ballot papers with Yes votes found in rubbish bins........There are loads.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

Quite!

Either put up or STFU!

Korg.

That's not very nice!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

Quite!

Either put up or STFU!

Korg.

That's not very nice!

Neither was this

or this..

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

But it wasn't aimed at you!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

But it wasn't aimed at you!

Oh wasn't it??

I am proud to be a British Subject and your hateful propaganda is aimed squarely at me!

If you feel so anti British, then by all means you are welcome to leave and go and live in Russia, as you clearly trust them more than us!

Korg.

edit on 30-9-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Lol @ Anti British. Let me clear something up for you. Your glorious Queen is no more British than Hugo Chavez. She's German/Bavarian.

And neither is David Cameron for that matter who is a Jew!

Now in the case of Russia? Yes I like Vodka and the Russian women are very nice but it get's colder there in Winter than it does in Scotland. So no thanks to living in Russia.

Hateful Propaganda? No I don't think so. A little Sattire I would have said aimed at the German / Bavarian Monarchy and it's tactics of keeping Scotland under it's wing!

By the way, my passport says I'm British too!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

.Even the Russians said it looked rigged.

The Russians would know all about rigged election, as they practice them themselves.

Those who live in glass houses etc.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

.Even the Russians said it looked rigged.

The Russians would know all about rigged election, as they practice them themselves.

Those who live in glass houses etc.

Yes that's true but then so do the UK and US. That's why the faces in our Government may have changed but the policies remain the same!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

So, what you're saying is that there's a table of unsorted votes, a contextless video of counting that doesn't really show anything anyhow, a handful of fringe articles that definitively claim it was rigged with barely any evidence and the (alleged) word of Russia who stand to politically gain from the idea that European vote-rigging is commonplace?

The most 'important' piece of evidence is the 10 (I think) voters identified as fraudulent - kids being registered or something. I don't doubt some fraud went on, but it could be for either side and certainly not enough to swing 5%. People were talking on social media about registering their dogs and suchlike, but I can't imagine that was more than a small minority.

I appreciate you'll reply that the BBC etc wouldn't dare touch this, but if there was any substance to it a committed investigative team of journalists from another country could blow it wide open if the evidence is so easy to find. It'd be the second biggest story of 2014 in Europe after Ukraine by anyone's count.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus

That's my thoughts yes. But a lot of investigators and researchers are saying a lot more.

The biggest story actually would be why the US and it's allies are soon to be attacking Syria I think though.

But let's stay on topic here.

I must admit I was skeptical when I saw a post someone else did on the possible rigging. But then anything is possible.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

Sorry, I don't mean to be combatitive about this - I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility at all. I just think the evidence is lacking at this point.

That's not to say better evidence doesn't exist or won't become available, it's just that what exists right now is very unconvincing. At this point I see little reason to consider the referendum illegitimate, although I'm entirely willing to accept that some unsolicited vote tampering may have happened in isolated cases. I'd imagine this is fairly standard for all elections worldwide though, in fairness.

For my part, I'm English and believe that the rUK and Scotland are better together as billed, but I also believe the Scots deserved the opportunity to decide for themselves. If it transpires that TPTB ignored Scotland's democratic decision then we might as well break up Union as a whole, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Just as a side note - I'm not in love with the idea of Monarchy, but I personally don't think it does a great deal of harm from a ceremonial persective.

Anyhow, the Queen's German background is neither here nor there. To suggest otherwise is to deny Britain's mongrel nature - there's barely a chap in this land who isn't a bit of this or that. That's what comes from being an island that ruled much of the world for a time.

With no disrespect to those who disagree, I think that kind of thinking undermines the contribution of the vast majority of foreign types that have settled here and assimilated our ways whilst adding a little of theirs. In fairness, this is - by a stretch - the most common pattern of immigration.

When it goes bad it can go very bad though.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Lol @ Anti British. Let me clear something up for you. Your glorious Queen is no more British than Hugo Chavez. She's German/Bavarian.

And you're a fool and a racist!

I'd be very careful, Teresa May has indicated today that she intends tighter controls on the people like you!

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I am not a Royalist just a Realist

The Queen is the great, great, granddaughter of Victoria who indeed

was a German, however that is four generations 'watered down' German

blood, and the Queens mother Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon was of pure

English/Scottish bloodline. The Queens father was born and

lived all his life in England. The Queen herself was born, raised, and

has lived her entire life in England ..... Personally I think that she can

claim to be English 'born and bred

As to your second point ...Race is a 'genetic' distinction and refers to

people of shared ancestry, who share 'genetic traits - you cant

change your race its in your DNA.

Common ancestry is not required to be a Jew, though anyone

can convert and become a Jew.

So that would make David Cameron a Jew of English/Scottish/British

extraction.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

That's my thoughts yes. But a lot of investigators and researchers are saying a lot more.

Any serious ones who were on the ground at the time and observing the whole process? Please a YouTube video does not count as evidence, nor does some unofficial Russian observer. Try to keep it credible.

Regrads

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Slight correction - Victoria wasn't "German" - born and bred British. She had a German mother, but an English father. The last Monarch to be born outside the UK was George II who died in 1760, some 70 odd years prior to Victoria's accession.

Anyhoo, good show for shooting down the whole "the Queen is German" bollocks. Anyone who says that is pretty much saying someone with a foreigner in their ancestry within the past 300 years is a foreigner themselves, which would pretty much exclude all but the most remote populations in the UK. I myself have Irish ancestors from the 1700's, but no one would call me Irish!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join