It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THe coming break up of the United States. What would be the outcome? Obama's fault?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Will it be broken into 3 parts? Eastern, Central, Western U.S.?
What does it mean for the rest for the world?
Could it be broken into 50 different countries?
What about the dollar? Dead in the water?
What would happen to the current sitting president when it happens? Congress?
Will it happen before then end of this decade?
Will Obama cause it to happen before the end of his term?
Will it cause a global economic crises again?
Or does America stay together and crash and burn together?
More or less wars with out the U.S.?

Any takers?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CHinauser
There is no coming break up, but Obama will be leaving in two years.
The big sigh of relief will unite the country.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Could it be broken into 50 different countries?

If it does break up like this, i have a use for the 200k CaliforniaCoin i got stuck with.
edit on 19-9-2014 by occrest because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2014 by occrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If it happens, it will begin in Texas.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The big sigh of relief will unite the country. Maybe for a week or so, but the way I see it you will need to redo your avatar to morph it with whoever is the next puppet in the chair.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The US will break up into two land masses. An antimatter bomb will be used to trigger this event in the Madrid fault. It'll happen after Obama leaves office, assasinated or just once his term is up and we have a female president.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
The US will break up into two land masses. An antimatter bomb will be used to trigger this event in the Madrid fault. It'll happen after Obama leaves office, assasinated or just once his term is up and we have a female president.

I see your idea and raise with "the bomb will be detonated to prevent the spread of a mutated ebola-epidemic."

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
a reply to: CHinauser
There is no coming break up, but Obama will be leaving in two years.
The big sigh of relief will unite the country.

As if! You are assuming Barry Soetero's replacement will be better. When was the last time a POTUS was better than the last one? Not since JFK, I think.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The US is broken up into 50 different states. All 50 states make up the United States of AMerica. I dont see a break down of the states or the Union at this point in time. If there was to be global collapse, or something that really brought America to its knees, then maybe I could see, A Northern sector, Southern Sector, Texas, and a New New Mexico. LOL

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Many Americans want to succeed from the US government. It won't be because of Obama. It will be because of the US government, Wall Street, banking/loans/debt, inflation, insurance scam, economy, wars, etc., etc..
It could very well be in many different pieces when done. Then, all states will be able to control on a local level and vote on going to war, etc., etc.. All the signs are there. All the ingredients are there for it to happen. The real question is, which incident will be the one to set it off? People have grown tired of the war mongering, intentional inflation-gas/food prices, world medaling, Corrupt government officials, dual citizenship, Israeli lobby.....

I welcome it. It is needed. We cannot proceed any further as is.

new topics

top topics

join