It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZMapp, Monsanto & The Connection with the Russian VECTOR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I just finished reading a very informative report that I would like to share, written by Yoichi Shimatsu about a month
ago.

It basically traces the connections between ebola and biowarfare from a scientific perspective, the connection
between ZMapp and Monsanto, and gives some insight about the Russia's bio-weapon lab VECTOR, that I (until today) was unaware of, connecting it to the current events, by developing the "secret serum" which is used in ZMapp.

It also gives some background on the people involved behind ZMapp, and how the whole bio-weapon issue developed worldwide since the 1900's. Its a fantastic read, even though it's hosted at rense, which is know for a lot of disinformation. Nevertheless, there is some great info in the article.

Ebola ‘Secret Serum’ Emerged From
A Soviet BioWar Lab & Monsanto GMO

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: absente

It's a very lengthy report. Before I got very far into it I decided to look up Mr. Shimatsu.

Yoichi Shimatsu who is Editor at Large at the 4th Media is a free lance journalist based in Hong Kong. He is former Editor of the Japan Times Weekly. Mr. Yoi is a former Tsinghua University lecturer.

Here is a list of headlines for his articles. It is not all inclusive, but they all came from the most recent page of the listings.

The Ebola Breakout Coincided With UN Vaccine Campaigns

Rebirth of Empire & The American Role: The Global Biowarfare and Ebola Serum

Was MH17 Sabotaged By Israeli Security Team At Amsterdam Schiphol Airport?

MH370 Revisited: Part 1 Malaysians Defy Zionist Disinformation: Part 2 Protecting US Defense Technology

The SELLSTROM Report: The UN’s Syria INSPECTOR Shills for NATO and ISRAEL

Death Of The Pacific Ocean: Fukushima Debris SOON TO HIT American Shores

Genocide Tribunal Against Israel Fails Palestinian Victims

US Cyberspying an Affront to Tsinghua University’s Open Culture

ISRAELI Anti-Missile Test Blew Up US Space Shuttle Columbia Ten Years Ago

Hidden Agenda Behind The ‘Occupy’: Dump Obama, Install Romney

Occupy Wall Street: A Trojan Horse for Nazi Revival

www.4thmedia.org...

Do you think I should spend lots of time figuring out his report?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
A very interesting read you have to share........the biowarfare agencies are grotesque testament to our paranoid insanity.......
Just how the whole shebang can be turned around is a thorny problem......perhaps unsolvable....

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Good question - I keep coming across this author and I can't decide if he has massive amounts of inside information and is very brave, or if he's a Japanese Alex Jones, which doesn't necessarily negate the former.

Looks worth the read, though.

edit on 0700129amFridayf00Fri, 19 Sep 2014 00:00:07 -0500America/Chicago by signalfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I understand where you are going to, yet the fact that there is sexual harassment on children by priests in the Catholic Church doesn't mean that Christianity is bad, isn't it? I hope you get the metaphor.

While I certainly don't agree with some of his other work, and I don't even bother to read it, this report sums up interesting clues, yet if they are facts has to be verified. The report makes sense and answered a lot of questions I kept asking myself, and that's why I post it.

If you don't want to read it, or if you have information that there is something untrue (or true), feel free to share the information, at the end isn't "deny ignorance" what ATS stands for? If we evaluate someones work based on where they come from or who they work for, we are being ignorant.

edit on 19/9/14 by absente because: typo

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Dear absente,

You are quite correct in wanting to evaluate the facts of a story. The problem is that there are few "facts" from the last 20 years or so to analyze. I didn't see much in the way of sources and there were no footnotes, making checking very difficult. There were plenty of things like:

Sheltered from public scrutiny is the past work of Mapp BioPharm’s Dr. Larry Zietlin on Monsanto-funded research. Back in 1998, Zeitlin was a Baltimore-based researcher with ReProtect, a business spin-off from the John Hopkins medical school. His work on a monoclonal antibody (Mab) against vaginal herpes was sponsored by Agricetus.

Located in Middletown, Wisconsin, and wholly owned by Monsanto, the Agricetus Campus is where Roundup Ready soybeans were genetically modified to survive toxic organophosphates. Zeitlin and Vikram Paradkar of Agricetus were involved in genetic modification of corn to produce anti-herpes Mabs. The history of anti-ebola ZMapp can be traced back to Monsanto’s Franken-corn.

That same Wisconsin “pharm farm” is where predecessor company Cetus, a biotech start-up funded by the CIA-linked WR Grace Corporation, innovated the method to grow human genetic material inside corn and tobacco plants. Its “gene gun” was invented to fire tiny gold beads at high velocity to insert foreign genes into plant DNA.

All sorts of "maybes," "possibles," and innuendos, but nothing solid.

I am not judging him by who he works for or where he comes from. I never mentioned anything remotely like that. Do follow up on your analogy of Catholic priests, they abused children at the same rate as men in the population as a whole, about 4%.

If his articles were only 4%, shall we say "odd," I'd be delighted to cut him some slack, but that's not the case. Nearly everything he does is "odd." By some coincidence he may accidentally turn out to be right, but he's shown himself to be unreliable.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I agree with you, it's difficult to verify the whole information and that would take days. There are no references,
footnotes or links on further reading in the article too.

Yet that's the beauty of ATS, some people might either prove some points right, or debunk some points with
hard evidence. Usually that are people more into this subject (which I am not), and thats why I post it here.

I agree fully with you, that we should be very careful when receiving any kind of information and search for facts either
supporting it or disproving it.

top topics

join