It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Ship in Astounding Stories 1936 looks like Apollo 20 AlienShip

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well Retired AF** Must of got his Idea from this Pulp Fiction Magazine

A Page from Astounding Stories . Issue January 1936

From the The Story Called Blue Magic, part 3 by Charles Willard Diffen

Showing Skinny Devilish Aliens kind looks like a Reptilian Greys

Apollo 20 Mission Alien Like Ship

Ohh Look a modified Dull Wood Grained Alien Pencil Ship

if you look closely right down to even the those Round Holes.. near the top like the Apollo 20 Mission Alien Ship

The Rest of the Illustrations from the the Astounding Stories Story' called Blue Magic. Part 3

The Devilish Alien that looks like a Some Gray with Ray Blaster Of Course... LOL

Looks like the Movie Men in Black = Alien Cock Roach LOL

Devilish Alien being Blasted

You Gotta love Pulp Fiction Science Fiction..

As I like to Point OUT ..

The More I have Read Vintage Sci FI Pulp Magazines.
too.. even the Concepts of the Illustrators of Pulp Fiction Magazines
from the Late 1800s to the late 1940s lately ( Before the famed 1947 Roswell Crash when All Hell Broke Loose about Aliens and UFOs )

The More I can Relate where Sci Fi Writers , Movie makers from Directors to Producers, to Actual Inventors have gotten their Ideas from . There so many things I recognized in Pulp Fiction ( late 1800 to late 40s ) that Now Exist today or Similar to it.. Sort of Like ONE Pulp Science Fiction Writer We all Know Today The Creator of Star Trek Gene Roddenberry of How some of his gadgets and Props of Star Trek more less Became a Reality Another is Famed Pulp Fiction Writer Arthur C Clarke..

Art Imitates Life Or Life imitates Art Either way it has A Way..

just to Note ::
It Amazes me, when you Here about Stories about or from themselves of Old World War II Veterans Pilots to Gunners.
Talking about Balls of Light and Spherical Metallic shape craft Following Fighters to Bombers Planes during the War in which they are Called Foo Fighters From Both Sides .. And when you Look as Pulp Fiction Magazines from Astounding Stories and Amazing Stories to name a few ... From the 1920s to early 40s Those Balls of Light and Metallic Sphere Craft from Another World or Planet are ALL OVER The PLACE in a lot of Issues of those Pulp Fiction Magazines in the Front Cover .. Let alone the Story..

Metallic Sphere July 1931 in Amazing Stories Pulp Fiction Magazine :: Just One of Many

edit on 18-9-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2014 by Wolfenz because: place a apollo alien ship in

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
looks like the Toothless, the Night Fury, in How to Train Your Dragon.

edit on 18-9-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
looks like the Toothless, the Night Fury, in How to Train Your Dragon.

yeah it does with out the Wings LOL..

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
A lot of old scifi was written by engineers who were using fiction to work out their various ideas about the future. Seems they were on the right track…

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
K a couple of things.....
A)- first the alien spacecraft pic looks like a super zoomed in image of a broken stick or brance.....,there is noway to measure scale size of said object as there is nothing to compare it too.

B) yea its a pulp magazine.....I remember watching the t.v. show in the late 80's with my grandpop... It seems to be where we got quite a bit of our big time celebrity starts.... The only one on the tip of my tongue at the moment is Steve Buschemi, it was one of the movie versions of amazing stories, he was in college and kinda a nerd and was using the remains of a mummy and scrap piece of paper with a name written on it. Its was called "Lot 24" i think....

C) that yea i said before it is a pulp magazine that is fiction right? Honestly I think this magazine and stories there in is one of the late early forms of disinformation. I still cling to this belief.....Just some of my thought...

Amazing stories is great!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DilligafMisfit
K a couple of things.....
A)- first the alien spacecraft pic looks like a super zoomed in image of a broken stick or brance.....,there is noway to measure scale size of said object as there is nothing to compare it too.

B) yea its a pulp magazine.....I remember watching the t.v. show in the late 80's with my grandpop... It seems to be where we got quite a bit of our big time celebrity starts.... The only one on the tip of my tongue at the moment is Steve Buschemi, it was one of the movie versions of amazing stories, he was in college and kinda a nerd and was using the remains of a mummy and scrap piece of paper with a name written on it. Its was called "Lot 24" i think....

C) that yea i said before it is a pulp magazine that is fiction right? Honestly I think this magazine and stories there in is one of the late early forms of disinformation. I still cling to this belief.....Just some of my thought...

Amazing stories is great!

A) Referring to the Apollo 20 Alien Craft? of so there is Many Pics to find in Google images ..

B) Yeah its from Pulp Mags this what the Thread is about Pulp Science Fiction and Similarity's or resemblance of things of Today from them, The TV Series of the late 80s is Based from them A lot of Actors became later known from small roles from this TV series hell it Spielberg .. My other Fav is The Outer-limits Old and New one from the early 90s

C) What Early Forms of Disinformation ? Please Explain.. Actually it is a Combo of Popular Science Magazine with Fiction Called Popular Scientific Fiction and Scientific Detective . Only Fraction of the Nation was Reading Pulp Fiction Magazines at the Time Mostly Detective ( from the Gangster era 20s 30s ) and Western/Wilderness Adventure The Lesser Was Science Fiction And it Boomed in the Space Race Age 50s 60s tho Original Pulp stopped (1946 or 7 ) existing and transferred to Booklets called Digest A.K.A Pocket Books IF, Galaxy, Science Fiction Analog Magazine, Amazing Stories was still going Strong tho a pocket book LOL

well as I see it

as a Formula

Dis Info

80% Fiction 20% Truth

80% Truth 20% Fiction

Its in How you can Acknowledge with the BS with Common Sense.

And Know the History of the Writers!

Like Arthur C. Clarke NASA And the Pulp Fiction Writer Connection. 2001 Space Odyssey

The Visionary of the Man Made Communication Satellite In Space.. That Became Reality !

Here look at this site ! to have a Better Understanding

Technovelgy

Explore the inventions, technology and ideas of science fiction writers at Technovelgy (that's tech-novel-gee!) - over 2,400 are available. Use the Timeline of Science Fiction Invention or the alphabetic Glossary of Science Fiction Technology to see them all, look for the category that interests you, or browse by favorite author / book. Browse more than 4,100 Science Fiction in the News articles.

www.technovelgy.com...

Example

'Hello, Computer!' Intel's Core M Catches Up To Scotty
Scotty's impulse to talk was right, it seems. (9/18/2014)

Visual Speech Recognition - When Will HAL Read Lips For Real?
Will computers be able to read lips? (9/17/2014)

MIT's Robotic Cheetah Runs Free - And Frolics In The Grass
THEY sent A SLAMHOUND on Turner's trail- William Gibson, 1986. (9/16/2014)

Flying Robot Has An Arm
Drones with arms. Well, one arm. (9/15/2014)

Strati 3D Printed Car
'You rode in it - you know how good it is.'- Philip K. Dick, 1956. (9/14/2014)

Tracking Spinning Space Junk
'Loose nuts and bolts... had been accumulating in Earth orbit'- Arthur C. Clarke, 1978. (9/13/2014)

Baidu Kuaisou Dune Poison Snooper Chopsticks
'Unobtrusive inspections with... snoopers... Will it be chaumas - poison in the food?'- Frank Herbert, 1965. (9/12/2014)

Crystalized Light Created At Princeton
'It will be matter, matter made of light...'- John W. Campbell, 1930. (9/11/2014)

The Amazing Gravity-Assisted Journey Of Rosetta
'...We used the [moon's] attraction to give us additional starting speed'- Ray Cummings, 1930. (9/10/2014)

AirDog Auto-Follow Drone Captures Your Awesomeness
'Tight mid-shot and pull out on but behind me...' -Karen Traviss, 2004. (9/9/2014)

Dell's Venue 8 7000 Tablet With RealSense Depth-Mapping
Focus on any part of a picture later. (9/8/2014)

Google's Cartographer Backpack For Indoor Mapping
'He reached to unsnap the cartograph from his belt.'- Jack Williamson, 1931. (9/7/2014)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

I enjoyed your thread! I have been trying to figure out how far back the 'green alien' story went so I could judge the progress of peoples belief in aliens and the abduction theory.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Very well spotted, there is good evidence to suggest that the entire apollo 20 hoax was actually a COINTEL produced disinformation as it swamped real studies and ideas about the very real anomoly that appears in several Nasa photographs and appear's to show an object by some interpretation's but those studies have now been totally obfuscated by this mona lisa dis information or hoax.
In the event the original object may simple be a trick of light and shadow.

But My mind is still open to the possibillity there is a very real structure, weather space craft of construction how ever is a matter of more debate, at about 3 miles in length it is huge by our standards but not by the standards of intersteller travel by which it would actually be small.

edit on 19-9-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I enjoyed your thread! I have been trying to figure out how far back the 'green alien' story went so I could judge the progress of peoples belief in aliens and the abduction theory.

It Depends

if Referring to Alien Grays .. its been Claimed in the early 1930s

Small Reptilian Like Aliens ... Its Been Since Man has Recorded History Also known as Demons, Minions

but I tend to think it was more noticeable in Pulp Fiction Magazines in the 1920s
Devilish looking Creatures operating Space craft ..

But For what an Alien Gray Looks Like what Ive have seen So far that is incidental to the Description So Far

Is from a Comic I have/Own

Alien Gray in a Line Up with it Famed Box on the Chest

From this Comic ( Flying Saucer Comic ) in 1967

Tho there are plenty of Small Aliens with Big eyes Big head Small Scrawny Bodies
in the Earliest of Pulp Fiction Since the 1920s

The Alien Green men is from the Late 1920s Early 1930s as i can recall In Amazing Stories.

Showing Little Green men on the Pulp Fiction Covers. Literately

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It looks like a piece of ammunition fired from a big gun, as did the spacecraft in Georges Méliès 1902 film A Trip to the Moon.

The spacecraft in that 1902 film was sent to the Moon using a big gun (as seen in the video below starting at about the 4:30 mark).

The shape of the craft being like the shape of a ballistic projectile makes sense, considering that was one of the technologies at the time for shooting something over vast distances.

edit on 9/19/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I guess part of what im trying to say is this.:

lets go the the books of the bible..... with stories like lot and his wife, jonah and, the whale, moses using the force to part the red sea so him and his people can cross, David and Goliath ...By no means am i knocking organized religion, I dont subscribe to it but i dont look down on the ones that do.

Now, with those stories mentioned, factor in all religious nuts, zealots, martyrs, and everyone else that is uber religious and you have the makings for anther grand inquisition. Get enough crazies together and they start to sound sane. My ex-wife's grandpa used to tell me that the Bible was the greatest novel ever written. (keeping in mind that i was speaking to an unorthodox jew)..
So if some carpenter came around in this day and age performing cannabalistic acts like giving the people that followed him around, blood to dink (claiming It was wine), and giving them strips of flesh (which is the body).
and people did this stuff without any question whatsoever. Where do I sign up.....? Moses heading to the top of mount Sinai, disappearing for 40 days and 40 nights and coming back with rules and regulations of the times written down or etched if you will. the whole thing with moses kinda sounds like a fourth kind encounter.

Anyways all of those fantastic occurances were recorded and spewed back to the masses over millennia since then. however if you strip it of all the glitz, glamour, and pizazz and you haver a bunch of misguided people you get people that are afraid of real life occurances and create there own fantasy world with Arks, Nephilim, watchers, Lucifer and various demons plagues and what have you. you can go to any and all mental institutions and see evidence of the same thought processes, and wires crossed and then those fantastical stories out of a 1300 page stephen king lookalike novel start to make a little sense.
When I say early forms of disinfo, im not talkin in the sense that they were trying to discredit the J.C. story but maybe its disinfo used to keep the masses in check....by (WHATS THE #1CAUSE OF WARS FAMINE AND STRIFE?) using to bring them sheep into the fold of the flock....if less and less people believed in religion the churce would lose its power. I wish i could articulate better what i am trying to say but sadly ......... now I apologize to the believers out there. not my intention to upset.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
It looks like a piece of ammunition fired from a big gun, as did the spacecraft in Georges Méliès 1902 film A Trip to the Moon.

The spacecraft in that 1902 film was sent to the Moon using a big gun (as seen in the video below starting at about the 4:30 mark).

The shape of the craft being like the shape of a ballistic projectile makes sense, considering that was one of the technologies at the time for shooting something over vast distances.

Yeah it Does Makes Sense ... Ballistic Projectiles

Seeing this The SATURN V Did indeed go to the Moon !

well this one under its Own Power.. !

Saturn V

1926 - 28 Ballistic Spaceship

Wow Space Walking in 1929 became a reality in 1965
Here they are Spacemen aka Astronauts Working on Repairing The Spaceship ?
REMEMBER this was in 1929

edit on 19-9-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I wonder how large the ship was that fired a 3 mile long missile, lol.

The problem with that theory is... well... space. Why would a projectile need to be in a sleek aerodynamic shape? Of course the same line of thought goes for a ship, but at least there you can imagine logistical reasons. Ie you dont want hundreds of floors needing elevators between like in Star Trek, you want only as many floors as absolutely needed for engine size, probably leading to a longer design for bigger ships.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Very well spotted, there is good evidence to suggest that the entire apollo 20 hoax was actually a COINTEL produced disinformation as it swamped real studies and ideas about the very real anomoly that appears in several Nasa photographs and appear's to show an object by some interpretation's but those studies have now been totally obfuscated by this mona lisa dis information or hoax.
In the event the original object may simple be a trick of light and shadow.

But My mind is still open to the possibillity there is a very real structure, weather space craft of construction how ever is a matter of more debate, at about 3 miles in length it is huge by our standards but not by the standards of intersteller travel by which it would actually be small.

Its a Possibility, a Disinformation Coup ..

Making it more Fake then it Really is..
Slice and Splice a Little CGI Here and there Alien Rough Clay Painted Face and Body
that you Only See in Crude B-Movies .. lets Make Her a Asian Looking Alien!
and dont forget that Dull N0 2 Dull Pencil in the Dirt with some marking on it with a Rectangle on top
that has been blasted with meteors craters on it that Supposed to look like a Ballistic Vintage Sci Fi Spacecraft

Tho..

IT BEGS! The QUESTION....

WHY in the Hell, Did N.A.S.A. Apollo Mission Crew's Took to Many Angled Photos in that Particular Area
and that My Friend NASA Can NOT!! Deny..

That what I would Want to know .

My Theory is That All of The Apollo Missions from 10 to 17. The Crews Saw Something in That Spot. or NASA had them Take Pictures to Video in that Spot., Another Reason why, Some Astronauts Believes in Aliens/UFOS to even seeing their Craft .. Like Aldrin had said of Apollo 11 Crew Had Seen going to the Moon. a Not One of Ours Object asking NASA the Cords for Distance where Parts of the Rocket is Located .. and lets not Forget SKYKLAB 3 of what they Saw.. The Famed Red Illuminated Alien Object ..

But Whats.. in the Original Photos from NASA the Ballistic Looking Object Has Shadow at the Nose Cone
and that mean the Front is Elevated and not in the Ground ( Raised )

The Other is IF NASA was so Interested in this Spot..
Where is the Real Detailed Close ups From the Apollo Mission to Orbiters taking A Look ?
Unless its to much for the Public to Handle..

Ive Seen Flim that Most People haven't Seen

Where the Apollo Crews Put Their Camera to the Portal Glass showing Stuff that the Public hasn't seen
Like Mass Gas Geysers from Craters, to a Large Illuminated Blue Crater/Dome when the Crew Filmed for about 10 minutes .. and So Much More..

The Gas Geyser on the Moon Pic I took Using GOM Player From the Video I had fro a bit

edit on 20-9-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DilligafMisfit
I guess part of what im trying to say is this.:

lets go the the books of the bible..... with stories like lot and his wife, jonah and, the whale, moses using the force to part the red sea so him and his people can cross, David and Goliath ...By no means am i knocking organized religion, I dont subscribe to it but i dont look down on the ones that do.

Now, with those stories mentioned, factor in all religious nuts, zealots, martyrs, and everyone else that is uber religious and you have the makings for anther grand inquisition. Get enough crazies together and they start to sound sane. My ex-wife's grandpa used to tell me that the Bible was the greatest novel ever written. (keeping in mind that i was speaking to an unorthodox jew)..
So if some carpenter came around in this day and age performing cannabalistic acts like giving the people that followed him around, blood to dink (claiming It was wine), and giving them strips of flesh (which is the body).
and people did this stuff without any question whatsoever. Where do I sign up.....? Moses heading to the top of mount Sinai, disappearing for 40 days and 40 nights and coming back with rules and regulations of the times written down or etched if you will. the whole thing with moses kinda sounds like a fourth kind encounter.

Anyways all of those fantastic occurances were recorded and spewed back to the masses over millennia since then. however if you strip it of all the glitz, glamour, and pizazz and you haver a bunch of misguided people you get people that are afraid of real life occurances and create there own fantasy world with Arks, Nephilim, watchers, Lucifer and various demons plagues and what have you. you can go to any and all mental institutions and see evidence of the same thought processes, and wires crossed and then those fantastical stories out of a 1300 page stephen king lookalike novel start to make a little sense.
When I say early forms of disinfo, im not talkin in the sense that they were trying to discredit the J.C. story but maybe its disinfo used to keep the masses in check....by (WHATS THE #1CAUSE OF WARS FAMINE AND STRIFE?) using to bring them sheep into the fold of the flock....if less and less people believed in religion the churce would lose its power. I wish i could articulate better what i am trying to say but sadly ......... now I apologize to the believers out there. not my intention to upset.

EXACTLY... I tend to Agree ..

Ancient Disinfo

Most of the Bible and TORAH is Screaming Not Gods But a Civilization Type III Beings..

From a Mad Old Testament to God to a Caring God ? New Testament

A God that Hides Behind a Fiery Bush ? Piller Beams to guide the Exodus from a Cloud At Night and a Dark Cloud during the Day .. Come.. On.. Ezechiel Wheel to Enoch's Description of a on Board Space Trip..

and that is Just the Hebrew/Christian Religion ..

A Little off Topic a Video Ive been Posting in a Few Threads that Makes! A lot of Sense..

That IS. If you view it from this Perceptive

( Clip from the Chariot of the Gods movie )

How GOD and Religion created?

Hell.... Maybe its is a Space Craft on the Dark Side of the Moon.. and Government are Disinfo-ing the # out of it
and if it is It just Opened a Big can of Worms From Ancient Religion Around the World Claiming them and How we got Here on Earth ... Form being Created by them .. or WE ARE Them ( a Diluted version Of Course ) Over time we became the Same Isotope as the Planet and Sun aka Star.. Unlikely tho good Story.. Butt.. LOL Who knows..

Either From another Star System - Dimension - or Just Plain Humans from the Future or Just Us Humans That Advanced in a Higher Level Then The Rest of Us in 250,000 YEARS !!!! we been on this Planet

Or Maybe ( Conspiracy BS MODE!!! ) The Alien Craft was to Settle in what is Now ASIA, Crashed Landed ( So Close to Destination ) but Didn't Make it ... Lemurians..
lol

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: merka
I wonder how large the ship was that fired a 3 mile long missile, lol.

The problem with that theory is... well... space. Why would a projectile need to be in a sleek aerodynamic shape? Of course the same line of thought goes for a ship, but at least there you can imagine logistical reasons. Ie you dont want hundreds of floors needing elevators between like in Star Trek, you want only as many floors as absolutely needed for engine size, probably leading to a longer design for bigger ships.

Hypothetically speaking, Well if a large ship from another solar system was to set out long ago to reach a possible life sustaining planet and colonize it they would likely build it cylindrical and perhape even projectile shaped, the cone at the nose would be good for deflecting small space debris as well as minimizing drag in space* , the engine would maintain a steady acceleration with transverse bulkheads acting like floor's for anyone that was awake (it would be like living in a tower with the engine and fuel far beneath you and the nose cone far above you) for the long journey, perhaps a generational ship with a limited population and some form of suspended animation or genetic storage, of course when you at long last get to that planet having ditched the spent fuel stages at intervals on the long flight that your long range observations detected all those years before you can not land such a large object but hey wait a moment there look there is a handy much lower gravity moon, Let's put the craft down there as a monument or base so that one day our children will find it and remember who they really are, let's put it on the side of the moon facing away from the planet so it can act as a relay to send confirmation signals back home or to act as an early warning system with it's sensors and if there is anyone still alive there then perhaps they can come and join us eventually.

* Space is not a vacuum, in deep space it is estimated that there is approximately 1 hydrogen atom per square meter but when you are pushing something very fast through space it can build up a wake and a wave of particles in front of it, if you go fast enough this can be a real problem and even created a plasmatic barrier unless you are using ram scoop collectors to turn the compressed hydrogen into fuel in which case it is something you would want to do.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Well you remember these images from apollo 17, sometimes they miss something.

Look for the Real body on the moon

And of course these,

The moon is a graveyard, someone far more advanced than us lost everything against someone or something else and if they lost what chance would we have at our current level of development, it just so happens they may well have been our ancestor's.

I have no doubt that NASA know a hell of a lot they are not going to tell anyone and I think it is possible that something is still alive on the moon or at least in our solar system, but who was the agressor in that ancient war.

Then Phobos, note the even spacing and linear cratering, phobos gravity is too low to accept the bouncing meteor argument.

The point is that whatever happened did so a very long time ago or at least with sufficiant destruction to mean that we were reduced to the stone age and all traces of our civilization which may not have been on earth at all were destroyed, a handful of survivors were reduced to hunter gatherer until having adapted to there new (or old) world they finally began the long climb back to civilization and technology, hampered by a hand full of power crazed imbeciles who want the knowledge only for themselves so that they can control the rest of us, a position they were not born to but have taken by devious and dishonest mean's, aka the illuminati, of course this is purely hypothetical conjecture and these relics that are now turning to dust through such vast age are probably nothing to do with our species, or are they?.
edit on 20-9-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ive been thinking about this, for a While....

It Just Amazes Me How Acurate
( Very Close )

How Close to Prediction ( Accuracy ) of Science Fiction Writers and Science Fiction Illustrators /Artists Visions of the Future was Back in the 1920s ! and 30s When not even a Single Satellite Nor Rocket has gone into space
Not until After WW2 in 1946 V2 Rocket . Tho.. Claims the Nazis did so in 1945 V2 Rocket ..

The Glass helmet , The Suit, Gloves, Foot Wear, Oxygen Tanks, All too Familiar Missing is the Life Support Pack.. and the Headset Cover and Shield over the Glass Dome Head wear,

Earth Space Man Repairing a Space Ship ( Concept ) in 1928 in a Science Fiction Magazine

3 to 4 decades Later it became a Reality

Astronauts Repairing the Hubble Scope 1993

Talk about Life Imitates Art!

My Curiosity is why did NASA Canceled Apollo 18 , 19 , 20 For what Reason ? The Real Reason...

Could of there Been a Secret Mission that Both USSR and USA Teamed Up were On ?

Don't forget about the Apollo–Soyuz Test Project in 1975 ... Team Work yet Adversaries... ( Cold War )

And Why All the Photos of the Particular Spot n the Back side f the Boon of a Large Ballistic looking Object From The Apollos Crews ,

Im More Focused on the Original Photos from the Apollo 15 Crews and others

It Questionable to me ..

The Claimed Apollo 20 Video and Tall Tales it Portrays Could be very well be
a Hyped Up Hoaxed Dis-infomation

Tho the Light and Shadows of Photos of the Area in Question of AS15-P-9630 that kinda looks like a Ballistic Missile looking unnatural.. Especially the Nose Cone Showing Shadow as it Elevated of the Surface slightly ( thats what it looks like to me )

AS15-P-9625

( Click Here for a Zoom ) www.lpi.usra.edu...

Sheet 1. Panoramic Camera Photographs, Composite of all REVs.
Camera: 24" (609.6mm) focal length, optical bar panoramic
Film 5 inch (45.24 inch x 4.5 inch image) EK3414
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Well.. Well

How about

AS-15 1333
www.lpi.usra.edu...

There She IS The Alien Ship in a Different View

It doesn't look like it Belongs there there does it when you look at the Outline of it
It looks like a Sunken Ship resting on the Bottom of the Ocean.

AS-15 1333

Wonder if there is similar images like this image on the back side of our Moon ?..

edit on 21-9-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Ronald Reagan a former actor turned president make's a speech about an alien threat to this world.
www.youtube.com...

A Film called Moontrap with a suspiciously familiar plot about a cigar shaped or long almost cylindrical gigantic spaceship launched from the moon 14 thousand years ago with a dead human astronaut aboard and a possible alien or machine.
A living female is recovered alive by two astronaut's in an ancient human moon base only for one of the astronauts to later die then the female and the surviving astronaut who are taken on a second gigantic space craft but escape and destroy the space craft to save the human race.
1.40 second mark onward.
www.youtube.com...
B movie television movie propeganda, the moon is bad we need to unite there is a threat to the world from the ancient ruins and ship on the moon or is there, is it perhaps more likely this attempt as social low grade psychological manipulation was simply a spin off of 80's propeganda meant to manipulate the populace into a one world global village mind set.
Promethius crater, well is there a promethius crater on the far side of the moon?
Maybe not but was'nt Promethius the Titan who gave fire to mankind.
www.angelfire.com...
This next blog has a few more images of the moontrap ship,
awfulcontent.com...
Could it have been inspired by this real object on the moon and was moontrap a ditched hollywood style acclimatization project later stopped due to change in policy.

Remember NASA have bombed the moon and thanks to a leak the location of there scientific probe crash was actually a potential structure so what were they hiding and who ordered this illegal crime against our human heritage.

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Great thread OP. I love to read old sci-fi.

Modern technology didn't spring from nowhere.

General purpose programmable computer theorized and half built in the mid 19th century:
en.wikipedia.org - Analytical Engine...

A sawmill in 3rd centiru AD:
en.wikipedia.org - Hierapolis sawmill...

Look here (made in the 1770's I believe):
This 13th century man speculated about and built automata:
en.wikipedia.org - Al-Jazari...
edit on 28-9-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join