It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting Reported in Bell, Florida

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: peter vlar

well, i mean, the entire situation, with regards to mental health, medication, and pharma-corps, is screwed up....

we live in a society, where these scumbags can peddle their wares on network television, during pretty much any kind of show you can imagine....sure, they list side effects, but nobody pays attention to that bit, just like they don't read the information sheet that your pharmacist gives you, with your prescription...

i've made lots of posts in other threads about these psychiatric drugs, their side effects, their availability, and the shockingly high percentage rate in which their use coincides with violent acts, whether they be private altercations involving 1-3 people, or large scale acts, "mass shootings", like columbine, virginia tech, and sandy hook....

people always seem to ignore the person who committed the act, their mental state, and what chemicals they were using, and instead, choose to fixate on what tools they used to carry out their violence......but only if the list of tools included a gun....otherwise, they tend to not care...

The truth of the matter is that the pharmaceutical industry has enough political clout (read: money) to keep any politician from pushing an investigation into the link between prescription medication and violent behavior.

The drug companies are untouchable, just like the megabanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

You are correct but was charged with possession of a firearm as a felon. Good work!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: Sparkymedic

sparky, i don't think that's entirely fair....

while yes, he's pretty selfish, he also makes a good point....within the limits of the T&C, he can say what he wants...additionally, the reactions seen from him, myself, VXN, and other pro-2nd advocates, is really only the natural response to the initial volly from slimy, degenerate asswipes who only care about these dead kids, because they're stackable, and can make a nice soapbox to stand upon, so their death can be politicized, and exploited to push their nonsensical agenda....

we find that kind of behavior to be completely repugnant, inexcusable, morally bankrupt, and absolutely reprehensible...so we must combat it, whenever we see it.....sorry to have sullied your thread.

No apologies necessary. Thanks for taking the time to explain. I think I over reacted initially. So sorry for that. I want people to feel free to express themselves. This is why I came to ATS in the first place.

Turned out to be an interesting thread. Thanks to everyone, and sorry to those I may have offended.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bhliberal
This is just another reason for strong gun control. Let's watch and see that the perpetrator had a legally obtained firearm. I'm almost willing to bet.

Yes, because criminals would never break the law to obtain a gun..... to break the law with it....................................................................

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link