It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal behaviour getting weird in my area

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: khnum

What do you think of this ?

That was messed up! I thought the Black cat was coming to the rescue. The white cat needs to work on his cardio cause it slammed that black cat around but could not keep up the fight lol. Dam crows, I would have popped them with a BB gun just to make it a fair fight lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Yeah no kidding! I have never been stung by a bee or wasp but last weekend I had a Wasp land on my dam nose clamp on and sting the crap out of me when I wasn't even bothering them. I was cutting the weeds with a weed eater and the wasp came from a small nest up on the house. I was waring safety glasses and looking down so I never seen it coming. That was quite painful.

I started the weed eater back up a few minutes later after I made sure my nose was not swelling up and found no stinger. Here come another wasp dive bombing right at me when I was far away from where they were so he met the business end of the weed whacker lol.

After that I promptly waged Chemical warfare on them all around the house.

I have also seen a lot of big Black Widows lately, much bigger than normal and that bothers me. I hate spiders after being bite more than once by a Brown Recluse.

My dog has also been barking at nothing that I can hear anyway when outside. I never saw one snake this year but now that it is cooler they are all over the place which is odd.

Thankfully I have seen plenty of Bees doing their thing this year and they have been chill.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
All the mass die-offs would qualify as weird animal behavior, particularly of marine-life. We hear about it so much that no-one thought of putting it into this thread until now. I know- major downer. But true.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
On a different note. Dog tries to save fish.

Baby bear

Bear swing set

Bear on two's (Ppl say it's due to an injury)

edit on 22/9/2014 by MarkJS because: more cute vids.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
New Jersey wildlife officials believe that a black bear in search of food killed a Rutgers University senior

link

New Jersey wildlife officials believe that a black bear in search of food killed a Rutgers University senior who was hiking with four friends over the weekend.

The body of Darsh Patel, 22, of Edison, N.J., was found Sunday in the Apshawa Preserve in West Milford. Police Chief Timothy Storbeck said the male bear was walking in a circle about 30 yards from the victim's body and wouldn't leave even after officers tried to scare it away by making loud noises and throwing sticks and stones.

150 years would qualify as strange, new behavior, I would say.

...If it is confirmed that the bear caused Patel's death, it would be only the second fatal bear attack recorded in the state's history. The other occurred in 1852.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Ooo, if you're seeing them now that it's cooler, it might mean they den up in that area.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Nothing out of the ordinary here in the Midwest.

The birds are starting to flock up on the power lines. The seagulls are starting to show up. And the spiders are coming in, but they do that every year at this time. We've had one big orb weaver hanging out right outside our door taking advantage of the motion activated porch spotlight. Since he hasn't built a web blocking the door yet, we've sort of let him be.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's probably an isolated incident but there is a field mouse on my driveway that has been sitting there for hours. Besides ignoring tiny pebbles being tossed at it, loud noises, it occasionally scrunches up then stretches a little.

I'm not touching it.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Springtime dude! The birds are out! Happens every year, we have minor birds going nuts in our street attacking the cats, attacking us. Lots more people are out walking their dogs, making the neighbourhood dogs go nuts, etc. I have noticed a lot more animals - but it's September, it always gets like this once it's warming up, well it has my whole 29 years I've lived here

Also Brisbane Australia.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Poor 16 year old diabetic, blind dog hasn't whined in years. Took him out front and tail between his legs, whining, ears all the way down. Had to bring him back in. I have excellent views of my property from my home, including a balcony on the second story. The woods are very thin due to the leaves and pine needles dropping.

Not one sound, nothing. Two people along with myself looked from all angles, scanning the woods.

I understand he may have caught a whiff of something that was out here earlier or a scent carried on the wind.

He has done this before though. When my mother was diagnosed with lung cancer and a few weeks before she died. He freaked out, same behavior. He's a very well-behaved, happy, well-fed, always taken care of and if it weren't for the blindness you'd think he was a puppy, most even think he's only 10 or so.

Just putting this out there, about 100 miles from NYC up north.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
Yeah no kidding! I have never been stung by a bee or wasp but last weekend I had a Wasp land on my dam nose clamp on and sting the crap out of me when I wasn't even bothering them. I was cutting the weeds with a weed eater and the wasp came from a small nest up on the house. I was waring safety glasses and looking down so I never seen it coming. That was quite painful.

I started the weed eater back up a few minutes later after I made sure my nose was not swelling up and found no stinger. Here come another wasp dive bombing right at me when I was far away from where they were so he met the business end of the weed whacker lol.

After that I promptly waged Chemical warfare on them all around the house.

I have also seen a lot of big Black Widows lately, much bigger than normal and that bothers me. I hate spiders after being bite more than once by a Brown Recluse.

My dog has also been barking at nothing that I can hear anyway when outside. I never saw one snake this year but now that it is cooler they are all over the place which is odd.

Thankfully I have seen plenty of Bees doing their thing this year and they have been chill.

When wasps hear or feel? a weedeater near their nest they think it is another swarm of wasps trying to take over their nest, they sound the same.

STM

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join