It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Persecution Abounds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rustami

These are signs of the end times.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Not1Of8

These are signs of the end times.

So, just desserts is a sign of the end times? Getting back what they have dealt out to everyone else all these years is a sign of the end times? Justice is a sign of the end times?

It's true what they say about faith and reason being in different part of the brain, only it's not faith that blinds a person from seeing past their faith - or through it. It's insanity.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Oh no that is not at all what it is, however justice will come at the end. And it is unreasonable to not have faith, but it is your God given right to choose that allows you to decide that for yourself. Nobody is forcing anyone to serve God. Those who think they are, such as the Crusaders, Isis, etc, are no better than .

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Not1Of8

There you go, proving my point. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Not1Of8

seems so~

But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. Galatians4

1 Corinthians 15 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I am a Theist with respect for all True Religions and Prophets. And I've long advocated for Good Christians to speak up when they recognize evil in our midst. Being a Good Christian/Jew/Muslim, or just a Spiritually Advanced person with a solid grip on Good/Evil, Right/Wrong is more than reading books, discussion, potlucks and retreats. We all need to recognize evil in our midst, and be willing to become politically involved when this evil starts destroying our society from within due to "their" political activism.

seattletimes.com...
SURVEY: 75% OF AMERICANS SAY RELIGION IS LOSING INFLUENCE IN AMERICA, AND 50% SAY ALL RELIGIONS NEED TO EXPRESS THEIR VIEWS ON POLITICAL ISSUES
"In this case, only about 3 in 10 Americans see the Obama administration as “friendly to religion.” About 4 in 10 rate the administration as neutral, and 3 in 10 call it unfriendly. The percentage seeing the administration as unfriendly to religion has nearly doubled since the start of Obama’s tenure in 2009, with white evangelical Protestants and white Catholics in particular becoming more likely to voice that view.

"The survey also indicates that American support for same-sex marriage could be leveling off after several years of dramatic growth in acceptance of equal rights for gays and lesbians. The study’s authors caution it’s too soon to draw any definitive conclusions. But the new poll released Monday found a 5 percentage-point drop since February, from 54 percent to 49 percent, in Americans who want legal recognition for same-sex relationships. The percentage of those opposed increased during that same period, from 39 percent in February to 41 percent last month."

washingtonexaminer.com...
SCHOLAR RESEARCHES BIBLE, FINDS IT 99% HISTORICALLY ACCURATE
edit on 24-9-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarification

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Aaaand we're back to only quoting the bible. I swear to god the religious will be the death of this world. They will be the one's that bring on the ends times with their stubborn refusal to see past their own bibles.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Rustami,

from your post on page 1 of this thread. I am do not believe most Christians have ever thought it through to the conclusion I have reached on your quote from Galations Chapter 4. I came to this after years of knowing this verse but never fully realizing what was happening in this world..and by way of Unbelievers.

Here your quote from Galatians chapter 4 followed by what I have detected concerning this verse.

Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free. Galatians4

Where this is so obviously going and when you see the reactions of unbelievers today as well as motivations and results in yester years..it becomes obvious where they want events to go ..and are proud of it.

What they want and where they desire to go is to build a world in which the children of the bondwoman "Shall Be Heir " with the children of the freewoman.

But the Word states it is not going to happen. What I also find disturbing is that so many ministers do not teach this for the significance of what it means ..yesteryears and as well as today. I do not think this is accidental but deliberate in making their flocks ignorant of this understanding.

In this way ..it will be to them ..easier to build a world in which the children of the bondwoman ..shall be heir with the children of the free woman.

Another variation of this ...is todays Occult template...where they state..that .."All religions are the same religion..and all gods are the same god.

If this is so...than indeed..the children of the bondwoman "shall be heir " with the children of the free woman. But once again..the Word states..it is not going to happen.

I have trained myself to spot this ..once I knew what was stated in that verse in Galatians.

When you understand this verse and what is meant...it is easy to understand why so many hate the Gospel ..His Word..and also by this hate Him. No problem by me. I once again make note of this to those here who can see, hear, and understand. For many of our ministers are remiss about informing their flocks of this...that way ..the Salt is taken out of them and replaced by sugar...of today. Believers are the Salt of the earth ..not the sugar.

There are a number of textbook responses on page 1 of this thread once you understand what is being stated in Galatians chapter 4 about the bondwoman and her son..verses the freewoman and her son.

What AlephBet states here is quite true. It took me awhile to get out of the standard issue mindset of today concerning this kind of thing.

The Pope who funds and promotes war in secret is equated with an innocent missionary in the jungles of South America setting up churches on a river, administering medical aid and digging wells?

This really fell apart when I found the Society of Jesus backing the communist Sandanistas in Nicaragua...in the 1980s..and then the Pope coming to Nicuragua to set the Society of Jesus straight on their conduct. It became clear the issues the RCC was having in their own ranks. Astonishing ..as well how most of the media covered this up such that most would not catch on.

TzarChasm,

This Is dumber than dirt..to those who know the track record of science and how it has played out in times of Enlightenment, Illumination, reason and logic...in particular the last 100 years ..and unbeknownst to most Believers as well as UnBelievers.

For even the radical Muslims believe in science as they use and misuse science to solve age olde biases ..particularly religious biases...in settling olde scores and grievances. I am speaking of the Iranians here as well as other Muslim groups.

So too with the Communists...they too love science as they killed, slaughtered, and outright Murdered millions of their own people in Soviet Russia. So too with the Communist Chinese.

Science has played a great part in the Communist nations. Yet this line of thought has been totally avoided in and throughout most of public education today in order to keep people ignorant of this history.

Murder by ones own government. This is called Democide..death by ones own government.

en.wikipedia.org...

How many of you people of logic..reason and science ..would ever believe that in the last 100 years ..more people have been killed by their own governments than have been killed in wars..and the slaughter continues unto this very day. By governments believing in science. Bewarned about science. LIke the devout and zealous religion of politics ..science too is not the product advertised.

Notice what R. J. Rummel states in the article on Democide..

His research shows that the death toll from democide is far greater than the death toll from war. After studying over 8,000 reports of government-caused deaths, Rummel estimates that there have been 262 million victims of democide in the last century. According to his figures, six times as many people have died from the actions of people working for governments than have died in battle.

Once you know this informations..it takes all the steam out of those believing in the religion of logic, reason, and science.

You will never see Unbelievers or Atheists quoting Democide...they will avoid this topic preferring instead the olde blame game...and textbook of public education non standards of today.

All this..to make a world in which the children of the bondwoman ...heir with the children of the freewoman. All religions the same religion..all gods the same god.

Give me the name of the god of this religion??? by name please?? For it is not the God of the Bible.

One needs to be trained in Occult history and counterfeits to see this for what it is...a substitution scheme.

And this is something totally avoided in public education as well as in the news media.

Because if the people knew this pattern ..they would take a much closer look at our own leadership..passing off to us counterfeit beliefs and counterfeit doctrines and dogma. A new religion and another god. They would see what phonies the leadership in this country have become. And I mean here both political parties...not just one.

JimNasium ,

Hogwash...Churches should be tax immune..not tax exempt. Churches should never have a tax number. For a tax number ,at law, makes a Church a creature of the state..and this is not separation of church and state. This is a counterfeit..a scam on the part of the Churches as well as the government. They are both together on this scam and fleecing the people.

It is another counterfeit..a scam and not the product advertised. Both the churches and government lie and deceive the people on this.

Churches should never be tax supported by a deduction on ones tax forms. This is a price support..a tax subsidy and not separation of church and state. This puts the churches and government in bed together. Making both liars.

Orangetom

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join