It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian Police Chief claims to know what happen to missing Plane... But won't tell.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Source

Not sure if this has been posted, but these are some damning admissions from an official that wouldn't be joking about such a sensitive subject.

According to The Mirror, General Sutarman recently spoke during a meeting of senior police and airline officials, and said that he knows what happened to the plane because the Malaysian police chief told him.

“I spoke to the Malaysian Police Chief Tun Mohammed Hanif Omar. I actually know what had actually happened with MH370.”

If police know what happened to Flight 370, the information should be shared with the public, especially with the families of the 239 passengers and crew members who were on board. If the information shared with General Sutarman was classified, some say that he shouldn’t have mentioned it at all. According to The Huffington Post UK, Bambang Widodo Umar of the University of Indonesia believes that General Sutarman’s comments should have been kept private — and he wonders why police won’t share the information with the public if they have it.

He goes on to say...

“The Malaysian Police and I have known the truth, but I will not reveal it here,” he was quoted as saying.

Really?

The source seems to be credible.

AAC
edit on 18-9-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
there making his bed in a "black site" right now...

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Since I have been chastised for posting the Existing Thread Before, and well before a Moderator. I will just tell you to Look Further into the New Thread Links to Find this Has Already Been Posted.

And Like others...say: Please Look Before You Post.

granted, i think this is a great topic that does need another look at.

Star!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Since I have been chastised for posting the Existing Thread Before, and well before a Moderator. I will just tell you to Look Further into the New Thread Links to Find this Has Already Been Posted.

Star!

Report it to the modz if you're concerned, but my understanding, having questioned this situation before, is, a topic is allowed to be covered in two different forums, when appropriate and since this thread is focussed on a conspiracy to conceal information the OP is correct and entirely within his rights and you are well beyond your's by "chastising" another member, especially one who has posted ten times as much on ATS as yourself.

Reply to AnAbsoluteCreation:

It's the Indonesian Police Chief, General Sutarman who "claims to know what happen(ed) to the missing plane", not the "Malaysian Police Chief", Tun Mohammed Hanif Omar.

Sutarman ALLEGES he was informed by Omar.

Either way, I'd like to know why the search is slated to continue in the Southern Indian Ocean when the two Chiefs of Police supposedly have knowledge of the whereabouts of MH370.

In the interim of antipodean winter, Australian PM Abbott has gone from referring to the Southern Indian Ocean as the "search area" to terming it the "Crash Site"!

What has changed?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Star!

It's a bit confusing in the headline, because it uses the same 'won't tell' line that the other thread used in reference to what the Indonesian police chief said. If you go with the flow, the Malaysian police chief has in fact, opened his gub....to the Indonesian police chief! It seems neither are saying a thing publicly about what did happen, while it's the Indonesian police chief that publicly made the, 'I know ' comment.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I believe Omar knew "what happened to the plane" and informed Sutarman.

If true, this can only mean one thing, MH370 went down in the South China Sea.

A Malaysian Police chief is not going to take anyone's word on what happened to the aircraft, nor would an Indonesian Police chief repeat his allegations if they weren't a first hand account.

MH370 was brought down by air to air missile after it went rogue.

While within range and in 'contact' with Malaysian authorities.

These guys aren't going to stick their necks out on Tony Abbott's say-so.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Please add comments to one of the already-existing threads:

Police chief says 'I know what happened to missing Malaysian Airlines plane'

I actually know what had actually happened with MH370: police chief

In the future, please try the Search feature before starting new threads.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join