It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS - Disinformation Verses Truth And The Question "Who Benefits From Lies?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

yes I agree. I watched some news footage of them shooting naked men all laying down... did you see that one?

anyway... all of the bullets were hitting the sand and none were killed.
question is ... why would they be doing that?

oh also, US Govt stated that the videos of the beheadings were faked.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Your nothing but a blind patriot. You are the one this guy is talking about and who i am talking about.

Says the one who hasn't seen anything at all beyond the propaganda he's been fed. Do you know why "foreigners" have such a funny way of seeing things? it's because they've lived it. Get back to me when you've lived it, too.

You dont know a damn thing about what you have been a part of. So stopp talking crap. You havent saved anyone, you have been part of a Project that have made sure people get killed. Are you so blind that you dont get it?

I'd bet dollars against donuts that I have a firmer grasp on what I've been a part of than someone who's not seen anything of it at all beyond what can be seen on a computer screen. You presume to speak as if you have a clue regarding things you've never seen nor experienced?

That's cute.

But yeah, there are "projects" that make sure people get killed - that's kinda the whole point of the exercise, because there are people in this world who just desperately NEED to be killed. ISIS, for example.

Oh, and you're welcome - for having had strangers stand in your stead to do what you are incapable of.

edit on 2014/9/20 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

Says the one who hasn't seen anything at all beyond the propaganda he's been fed. Do you know why "foreigners" have such a funny way of seeing things? it's because they've lived it. Get back to me when you've lived it, too.

You have no idea of who i am, what i have done. So this is just Bunch of crap you are comming With.

I'd bet dollars against donuts that I have a firmer grasp on what I've been a part of than someone who's not seen anything of it at all beyond what can be seen on a computer screen.

I bet you do. You seam prity pround of it as well.

But yeah, there are "projects" that make sure people get killed - that's kinda the whole point of the exercise, because there are people in this world who just desperately NEED to be killed. ISIS, for example.

I Guess you are signing up for the job tomorrow then?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You have no idea of who i am, what i have done. So this is just Buch of crap you are comming With.

You're right, I have no idea of who you are or what you've done - but I know what you haven't done. It shines through your posts, your lack of knowledge of the field. Not to worry - a lack of knowledge can be cured with just a little effort.

It's not a matter of pride.

My turn is passed. Been there, done that. perhaps it's your turn now? Don't worry - they're not all that formidable, as fighting forces go, despite the hype they're cranking out. The only way they can beat you is by convincing you to beat yourself - which is the reason for all their propaganda and hype.

On second thought, based upon your posts, it looks like they may already have you on the ropes, without ever even having fired a shot in your general direction.

I can't imagine what sort of spy you are the 66th of - are you French, by any chance?

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You're right, I have no idea of who you are or what you've done - but I know what you haven't done.

Delited because it is of topic. The topic is not about me.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
lets take a moment to remember why we think bunnies are cute:

I rest my case. And I win a cookie.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Delited because it is of topic. The topic is not about me.

Nor was it about me.

So, that ended, we now return to the regularly scheduled programming...

... and cute bunnies.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: spy66

It amazes me, these rants and this line of reasoning that never mentions other players......just US, UK and Israle....historically present in the area. He talks about war profiteers. Hell all I see are brand new AK-47s everywhere.

We all know who they are, he dosent have to mention them at all.

Bullcrap. Should mention the fact of all the Russian equipment in the ME and their historic activity in the area. It goes way past just buying cheaper Russian weapons. The way the propaganda has been running around her the more ignorant are lead to believe that only US, Brits and Israle are at hand churning things up over there.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: Logarock

I like blaming the US on a lot of things, no worries there. But I am wondering why I would be discussing the US supplying weapons to ISIS (or any other US government topic) in a thread that is discussing the media not fact checking prior to publishing stories?

I suppose you would be blaming me for not cursing at the US government enough for your taste though... hatred of something does have a tendency to shine through.

Too bad its not hatred of innocent people dying - and media feeding into the enemies hands. Since the media is the topic of conversation.

The truth is we hardly see anyone point out connections in the MD with other powers. That's all I am saying. Information ignored here is disinformation. We should be less concerned with the media at some point and take note of the lack of a rounded picture on ATS.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I'm not ignoring anything, I'm attempting to discuss a topic that has a point to it. The point is not lets throw everything into the pot and make stew.

I was wanting to discuss one aspect. Hence the thread topic with one aspect. It's usually better when you eat one bite at a time rather than see how much you can fit into your mouth all at once and find yourself unable to chew without having some of it spew out of your mouth.
edit on 21-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

If your only willing to discuss weaponry rather than enter the topic at hand why don't you make a thread about weaponry? You know, your own thread since you don't want to discuss any part of mine?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

You might want to back up a bit. I wasn't saying you were ignoring anything but put that out in regards to your 1st point about the US producing propaganda to get popular support of the war. The only reason I was talking about weapons, was not to talk about weapons, but dovetail that into your OP.....i.e. how certain obvious symptoms are overlooked during the postulation processes.....of who's going to benefit from BS.

By the way have you heard this morning that 70,000 people crossed over the Turkish border from Syria yesterday, a new record. Why? Apparently the Kurds are coming in hard on ISIS, there is very hard fighting apparently.

edit on 21-9-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

It's a difficult question to answer...

Really and truly stumped...
But...
Something tells me China is involved & benefits somehow...

Why?
A distraction mainly...
Weaken the US military more and more over the decades...
On the quiet...

Then when the US military is depleted and fatigued enough from fighting guerrilla warfare...
A four pronged attack from China, Russia, Japan & North Korea...

Something tells me by the time this unravels America & Iran will have seen to their differences...

The Dajjal is clever...

But you know the Royals, the Rothschilds & Rockefellers, The P's OTUS, the Vatican, The Ayatollah...

Now tell me the Japanese & Chinese equivalents... You won't see them in Illuminati/AntiChrist videos over the web...

The Age Of Great Deception!!!

Sorry to digress OB...
S&F for a great thread!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

It is a good thought. One of the biggest benefactors to the oil in Iraq after the US invasion was NOT the US, it was China, I agree with you that everyone has their hand in this particular pie. And China's role is the quietest of them all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join