It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you said your goodbyes?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

But You taking the time to type out a reply trumps a star and a flag and even a flag w/a star on it!

namaste

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I subscribed and will use these tonight for REM... Thank You

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I subscribed and will use these tonight for REM... Thank You

You're welcome.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well OP I am with you. For some insane reason I have been calling my mum, and people I do not usually talk often and sort of saying goodbye ... so I hope you are correct, I really want to get off this rock. Never felt this was my home anyway.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Dear son/daughter
Hi it's me...

No need to say goodbye, you're not going anywhere, leaving anywhere or anyone.
This silly judgement crap really has gotten out of hand. All I really meant to say was...you will be judged by what you do...and the best judge will yourself...I would never have been so silly as to create people, animals and things - while knowing in advance how they would act/react - to then consign a portion of them to annihilation - that would have been waaay silly, don't you think?...and would always bring up stupid questions and statements by believers and unbelievers alike, debating like sillies over what I was supposed to have said, and what it meant exactly...I never said those things - you understand...humans like you said them...understand?

With all the beauty you see all around you, it is enough to share your delight, as I have done by creating it...see?...round in a circle and back again!
Love your life, the next one will be better for it - without all the angst you could bring into it from the previous one, unresolved and sad...

I've kept things very simple, but my children like to complicate everything - I gave you free will, and cannot take it back, as it is a reflection of my own creativity...use it wisely, time - as you are experiencing it, is a bitch, and you may not remember why you ended up in jail...but it may be because (way back when) you had the choice to either run with the right crowd, or cut around with the smarty pantalones crowd, just to feel cool...if you end up dying because of the wrong crowd, it will only be your body that will die...the YOU that is YOU will never die, because it is me!...see?...and I will give all aspects of myself the opportunity to make 'amends' to themselves over and over again...I can wait, I am patient...see? Don't buy into the one life, one chance ridiculousness...it will only make you believe that I am wrathful and impatient with my children...does that really make sense?

There are no tests except those you set for yourself...harsh, I know...but it follows the free will mandate I set...The devil doesn't exist sweetheart, neither does hell, although the free will mandate and ability to create on physical and non-physical levels has meant that thoughtforms of them actually do...that's all they are though...thoughtforms...I'd say you could be as scared by some of the horror cinema and CGI you see these days in films...cheeky monkeys!

Finally...take responsibility for the thoughtforms you create or subtly manipulate others to create, most likely they will come back and bite you on the fundament when you least expect them...

Have fun!

God
edit on 18-9-2014 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

Here I sit watching the Rich Roundtree 1973 classic "Shaft in Africa" and was perusing the web at the same time, a 'poster child' for Adult onset HDD or some other initials.. (topless chicks, cool fashions, cool lingo like "Man; Cat.." real hip stuff...)

That letter was beautiful and warm, not Chile at all...

namaste

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Role-playing is always the point, n'est pas? It's what we're doing here. Many of the actors are getting into 'character' far too seriously - having forgotten it's an escher beast rolling on itself, a staircase always leading up or down - or just 'round & 'round...'oh there must be an end'...curiously and hearteningly, this wonderous 'playground' is mostly beautiful despite human wreaking time-bomb destruction on it...operative word - human...

It is said that 80-90% of the population can be acronym-ed...there are definitely positives...hopefully not too many chocolates were consumed during the main feature...

A99

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join