It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you said your goodbyes?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Hi guys iv never been before and I'm not afraid of hell. Hell is nothing to be afraid of. I'm spiritual and can tell you of many spiritual encounters which have made me grow up spiritually. Tell me your spiritual encounter and ill tell you mine.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: Expat888

Ditto

2nd Line

It reads like a suicide note?
I think medication may be required.
Go stick your head in a toilet. Could you all really be that insecure that you feel the need to dope up anyone who believes in GOD. It sounds to me that you all are saying that you all want children to die because they believe in imaginary friends.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Ha, (just a genuine smile)..because there are many more though it may not seem like it atm

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints Jude1

Revelation 19 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
Yes its for God but I also wanted to share with ats. I can't hold on anymore. Past the point of no return. Just incase I wake up tomorrow and have ebola or I'm randomly beheded by isil or I'm bombed by a mushroom cloud I've said my goodbys. Have you?

Can't save this world its too late and its almost time for ww3 and mass persecutions of all non catholic christians but having said my goodbyes to this one I await the new heaven and earth that will come from the sky.

Not comitting suicide but still have to say goodbye

I feel sorry for you brother,

Recognize the deception that makes you perceive the world as needed to be saved, something needs saving when it faces doom, If you believe we are facing doom then the deceiver has stuck fear into your heart.

Past the point of no return?

What is it with with these absolute statements Christians have been making for so long now?

Understand what you say and how its comes from the dark side of your psyche.

Let me explain.

everything you are mentioning still falls under the concept of duality, an Old world making way for a new.

You are being deceived by the darker side to say goodbye to the old instead of giving the message of welcoming the new.

You talk of death and destruction instead of creation and birth.

Will the new world welcome you when you are stuck in believing the old needed to be saved and when it was too late to be saved from your perspective was time to say goodbye?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

If that's how you took my post then so be it. Quite nauseating reading these so called religious folk get on their high horses and act in anything but a Christian way.

Where did I say children should die? Stop being a numpty, re read all posts again (slowly) and then get back to me with a source to your frivolous accusation.
edit on 18.9.2014 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I like the OP. It is about how beautiful the world is and the way we are treating god's creation. You are right, we were put here to tend the garden of Eden, not make it into a toxic mess full of unnatural chemistry. S&F.

Tying god to ecology when we have messed this place up so bad is really a good thing. Now if the People who believe in god would just be able to see that we have made a big mess out of Eden, it would be good. We can have the best of both worlds, we do not have to choose one over the other. We just need to watch what we are doing and not create things that are bad for the world. A tree does not need man to survive but we can be beneficial to the woods by doing what we were created to do. We are supposed to take care of Eden. We were never kicked out of it, god chased Adam and Eve into the desert lands, which was far from Eden.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

That was pretty awesome there JM!

I can't give you a flag, unfortunately.
And a star doesn't seem enough. . .

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

No we are born evil that's why you have to TEACH your kids to share, etc.

This is another deception plaguing you,

You know your spirit and it might have been Evil when it entered the body your parents created for it, however dont assume to know or judge all as evil based on your personal experience.

Do you have teach kids to share do you?

So you must be greedy person if you must teach your children this as children learn from examples set by their adult carers, if the adult carers are greedy then the kids will pick up on that and would have to be taught to share as all they would seen was how to be greedy.

Its my privelage to ask you to please do these things so you and your kids will be with us in the new and soon coming kingdom of almighty Jesus.

Spare the fear talk using children as ammo.

I love God and his creation but when religious folk start speaking like this is when I believe the fear they hold of not knowing that they truly believe and still have doubts about the creators existence so they get online and preach the same tune, save yourself, save your children, repent, say your goodbyes.

You dont know what love is if you believe it can end here and new world is needed.

Heaven is here and so is hell if want to find it, stop making it easier to find.

Find your heaven here on earth and spread that so others feel the joy you find instead the sorrow you are spreading.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I twisted your words in the same manner you twist the op. i jumped to conclusions to try to show you that if you open a religious thread looking for fault you will find it and all the $hi# slinging will dirty up your mind and others so that you never are able to spot the pearls. For future reference fault can be found everywhere and is par for the coarse. In the event that the op was actually in need of help do you honestly belive that belittling him or her will serve to help the person. No you do not. Even though you and many like you disagree with ops like this that does not mean that the op is sick in the head. It would be like finding a person to be overweight and then going on a rant about how they are fat. It is not gonna help. yea sometimes people need tactful encouragment but that is not what is happening on forums these days.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

I twisted your words in the same manner you twist the op. i jumped to conclusions to try to show you that if you open a religious thread looking for fault

Whatever! What you mean is, there was no source to your nonsense post and this is you wiggling out.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco I meant exactly what i said and there you go off again twisting words or putting words in mouths. Your soul seeks to draw out the negative and then deflect. There is beauty in the op presented.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

To you the OP may be beautiful and poetic, however it's not a "Rant" it's a sermon and should be in the appropriate forum which this is not, perhaps even the "story" forum.

I do not go into religious forums as it's each to their own. But this thread IMO is like having a Jehovah Witness knocking on my front door uninvited or wanted.

Prove to me that your god exists and I'll eat my hat.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Really now you are gonna demand proof from a faith based organization?
If you attribute this section of ats as your frontdoor and the believers within to be knocking on it then you should move because what detest you will always be found here. Only the way you personally deal with it can change.
As far as proof goes please tell me how many people you want to die so that you can believe? What great acts of what you would label science or technology would cause you to digest a hat?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

What is your fascination with people dying? O right, you're mixing my words lol

Let's put this in layman terms for you:

Had the OP put this in a religious thread with the same title, I would have made an informed decision to ignore and move on. However the OPs "sermon" was placed in the "Rant" forum and as such having nothing to do with having a "Rant" you and I are now having this pathetic and long tiresome conversation.

Proof - yes I require proof from a Christian that their god exists and yet they dismiss all other religious gods in the world. What makes your scripture superior to the Buddhist faith for example?

I'm out of here now, but perhaps next time the OP could be put in the correct forum so those of us that don't want to hear such nonsense can choose not to read. Thanks in advance

edit on 18.9.2014 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Thank you guys so much for all your thoughts. In South Africa its late so I must go for now. Anyway I personally had to say goodbye to the old to make way for the new. Writing that letter was part of a personal process for me.

Hope to see you all there in the new heaven and the new earth.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

People say holy spirit, I call if light/chi flow. People calm other people down with the help of giving energy thru laying of hands/reiki and the placebo effect helps the body restore balance. Meditation is a prayer with the soul inviting the divine. I love the divine. How can I not. It feels like home.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Proof - yes I require proof from a Christian that their god exists and yet they dismiss all other religious gods in the world. What makes your scripture superior to the Buddhist faith for example?

Buddha did not have a Paul creating duality so it stayed non dualistic at it's core (where Jesus sees himself in all souls and say "what you do to others you do to me") as the gospels of new testament still are. You have to decide for yourself if duality or non duality is what you like.

If you meet Jesus in person what greeting do you think he would appreciate more:
1 Lord of god.
2 Beloved soul brother.

Namaste

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

How do you know dolphins play in paradise?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Very nicely written and holds true to the sentiments of allot of us right now, thank-you for posting this

<< 1  2    4 >>

join