It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you said your goodbyes?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Greetings and Salutations- That would depend on how "they" plan on using Jesus this time:

*If Jesus 'The Christ' were to "beam down" He'd get shot down as a "possible Grey" a.k.a. "We don't know what it is, let's kill it to find out"

*If it were Jesus 'The Carpenter' there would be an attorney waiting to serve Him papers on some shoddy carpentry, both a deck and kitchen re-model went kaput. The deck is in J'Salem and the kitchen botch job is in B'Hem so there is an inter-jurisdictional questions which means MORE Lawyers!!!

** If it were "Jesus The Christ" He'd again ask 'Why do You continue to build more Churches?' Why do You have $$$ in Your pocket?' 'Why are those folks starving, still'? 'Why do You continue to Kill Your Brother?' 'Why do You continue to "Go to Church" When YOU ARE the Church'? ...
"They" would then Kill Him again, just like last time..

namaste

P.S. Just to clarify that We're typing about the same 'Jesus'? I AM referring to the One with blue eyes and honey brown hair. Thought the Church™ was becoming too commercialized, ironic, seeing how they celebrate His 'naming day' because he certainly wasn't "born" in December. 'They' then whacked Him and pinned it on His bff, Judas. 'They' were such callous tools, His Wife, Mary Magdalene, wasn't given the Grace afforded to other widows...

Or Who is the brother of Felipe and Matty Alou?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
a reply to: skyblueworld
No we are born evil that's why you have to TEACH your kids to share, etc. Don't worry if you accept Jsus and invite the Holy Spirit into your life and repent and be water baptised before believers as a testimony to your new faith and you work on your relationship with God through Jesus for the rest of your life and you help others to get a great relationship with God then you will share eternal life but if not because you are born guilty then when Jesus comes you will be burned up because sin cannot stand in God's presents.

Its my privelage to ask you to please do these things so you and your kids will be with us in the new and soon coming kingdom of almighty Jesus.

Have you said your goodbyes to this current world?

Peace

No because I do not fear death, for when my time arrives, I will embrace it.
And My consciousnesses will return to what it once was......nothing.

I'm grateful to exist, but i'll never thank for it.

Worm food my friend.
edit on 31-07-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Well thanks for the defence and you're right, I never killed anybody or never will because I'm normal and not an extremist. I hope to let a few lost people come to the light you know and also just want to know how many people have said goodbye as the world we live in now is as far from the paradise it was intended to be as chalk and cheese as is getting worse no better. Only Jesus has promised us a new heaven and earth no one else and I believe Him because I see His logic and I love Him. He was gentle to me. I will be in the new heaven and earth because His spirit is in me and I will stand and not get burned up.

He is coming soon. I've said goodbye and am ready to go. Humans are beautiful. Sin is ugly. Remove sin and what have you got?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

This sign appeared in the region of the sky known as Bootes, a decan of the constellation Virgo. The meaning of Bootes is, "He Cometh," a reference to the coming of the Messiah in judgment. This, you can study out yourself in the online works of Bullinger and Rolleston, and you will see that the star names give a clear picture that this is the message that has been passed down through the ages as preserved by the Creator for our benefit..theopenscroll.com...

what’s actually meant when we describe this event as the most luminous single event ever seen, anywhere in the universe.
verbsap.wordpress.com...
science.nasa.gov...

The team concludes the burst's extraordinary brightness arose from a jet that shot material directly toward Earth at 99.99995 percent the speed of light www.messagetoeagle.com...

Most people in the West would be surprised by the answer to the question: who are the most persecuted people in the world? According to the International Society for Human Rights, a secular group with members in 38 states worldwide, 80 per cent of all acts of religious discrimination in the world today are directed at Christians.

The Centre for the Study of Global Christianity in the United States estimates that 100,000 Christians now die every year, targeted because of their faith – that is 11 every hour.www.independent.co.uk...

Why are Christians, as a new Pew report documents, the most persecuted religious group in the world? And why is their persecution occurring primarily throughout the Islamic world?..these faiths tend to be coterminous with their respective ethnicities: Buddhists, Asians; Judaism, Jews; Hinduism, Hindus.. www.frontpagemag.com...

Mark 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake

Colossians 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free
edit on 18-9-2014 by Rustami because: el linkage

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

He is coming soon. I've said goodbye and am ready to go. Humans are beautiful. Sin is ugly. Remove sin and what have you got?

Christians have been saying he's coming "soon" for the last 2014 years, does the Christian faith have a different definition of the word "soon" than the rest of humanity, as I think after 2000 years, you really need to drop the word "soon".

soon
suːn/Submit
adverb
in or after a short time.
"everyone will soon know the truth"
synonyms: in a short time, shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a twinkling, in the twinkling of an eye, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), any time (now), by and by; informalpronto, in (less than) no time, in no ti

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I don't know why religious people even come to this board when it has so many disrespectful aholes waiting to pounce on them. Anyone who doesn't believe could have left after the first 2 words, nothing is being forced on you, but they have to stick around and score some points 'cause theyre cool, calculating, logical atheists and that's what they do to impress each other (read: star farming).

I don't know either. You would think the fact that xtinaity is one of the biggest religions in the world, with billions of members would be enough for them. Yet they come here to proselytize, and inject their beliefs in every thread. It's terrible... Oh wait... They can do that, because this is an open forum, and all members can comment on all threads, with a few exceptions. I guess that explains why non-xtians can also come into religious threads and inject their beliefs. You see, it works both ways. It's give and take.
We expect to see your point of view, and you can expect to see ours.

It has nothing to do with being cool for us, any more than it has to do with you guys high fiving each other in these threads. ATS is a microcosm of society. You're going to see all kinds of folks here, sharing their opinion in religious and non-religious threads alike. Simple as that.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

So sorry. I will miss you. I wish you loved Jesus as He is a good sheperd and almighty God and He is God but He is man and He loves you and wants to hold you in His arms and not let go till you done weeping until you tell Him you love Him too and mean it. I beg you to look in His eyes and hold His gaze until you crack a smile and collapse in joyful, tearful laughter of the happiest kind. Please its all real. He loves you and He is coming again. Will you?

Its your choice. He forces no one. His arms and eyes are waiting for you (spiritually)
We want you. We want you there. I respect greatly your decision but one way I'm very very happy the other way I'm sad.

God bless (let me know)

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I'd love you to point out your percieved high-five parade that I'm apparently involved in, considering I'm not religious in the slightest.

Also, you will notice the attacks started before anyone in this thread even agreed with the OP. I'm just calling for a little respect, and would have had the thread been the other way around.
edit on 18-9-2014 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Rustami
Amen! Great links and articles! Like I'm saying here. Its all true! Its the biggest cover up of all time! Jesus returns is the truth! Its the truth they said you couldn't handle. Goodbye old world, hello new world!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Hi that's easy 2014 years is soon compared with all eternity which is the timeframe God works with but let me say something here, this IS it, at the close of this CURRENT age we are now in which is soon less than 100 years now He is returning to see if there is any good faith on the earth. Sin cannot stand in Gods presence! All wthout the Holy Spirit will be burned up instantly and the rest will inherit a new heaven and earth. No one with the Spirit of God in Him can be anything other than good. There are no terrorists, evildoers, etc with the Spirit of God in them. They will all perish.

I know it feels like God left us but He has been here all along letting us do it on our own and we made a mess and its getting worse and soon, yes soon it will culminate in worse things still and God will say enough and return to surprise His children and see if any are keeping His commandments and those will inherit the kingdom while the rest due to indecision or deliberate decision will be burned up instantly and their memories will be forgotton. There is still time to get right with God and who wouldn't want to. I'm talking about the restoration of all thing.

I want you there. I need you there. So many will be lost. Don't be one. Don't get me wrong there will still be millions and millions of people who were faithful and did not perish.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Welcome to ATS the place where many God haters wait to pounce on God fearing people.

You cannot hate something that you do not believe in.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

So what you're saying is that it might be another 2000 years before your messiah returns then. If that's the case, use the word "soon" correctly as that would be four millennia before he returned and the word "soon" is moot.

No need to write so much in your responses to me as I don't read it in its entirety as you're preaching and I find it offensive.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
a reply to: Klassified

I'd love you to point out your percieved high-five parade that I'm apparently involved in, considering I'm not religious in the slightest.

Also, you will notice the attacks started before anyone in this thread even agreed with the OP. I'm just calling for a little respect, and would have had the thread been the other way around.

Agreed on the respect. I have been guilty of that myself. But here again. It has to be a give and take. I've seen just as much uncalled for disrespect from the religious here, as I have the non-religious.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Amen and Amen

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke21

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Rustami

Amen. At the close of this age He comes. Could be 2 years could be 10 years but this is the last age. Jesus returns! Who will stand but you and I dear brother, how we wish all would stand but those reject the spirit of God will be burned up at His coming as God by very nature cannot abide sin in His presence or let it go unchecked forever.

Well blessings to you may you continue to do His work until He appears at the close of the age. I'm excited to live with tou forever my brother! Amen and amen!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

When do you think this current age will end? I'm going to do some research on past ages of man. This IS the last age before my mesiah comes. The age could end soon as in 1 - 10 years could end at the culmination of ww3 or the aftermath of the attempted pope assasination or the collapse of the US dollar (which will never happen) I'm not sure but yes Jesus said soon.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

My Friend Flam- Most of the 'Acolytes/henchmen/field reps' who represent TheChurch™ (pick One, any One...) seem to have an issue with "time".. I won't bore You with that real smart guy's theory (Alfred Epstein) about 'time & space' I'll just touch on a quick few queries as it relates to 'time'

#1) Most of these "thumpers" are under the impression that Mother Earth is only 4,000-6,000 years old, TOTAL. Save YourSelf some wasted 'time' and don't ask 'them' about ALL the Souls that were here prior to Jesus, because then 'they' have to think back to what Pastor Gary or whoever passed the hat, last Sunday..

#2) If 'they' believed 'they' were indeed "Eternal" why keep THREATENING folks by telling/typing/saying/uttering that "Jesus is coming!!!" ?

namaste

P.S. For those other than My Friend Flam, who read this to this part and are still on "the recruiting trail": Quit YELLING at 4 and 5 year old kids that Jesus died for 'their sins'... besides crapping Your pants how does a 5 y.o. sin? Isn't there something in that, there "Rule Book" that deals with "judging others"? Is it next to the telephone numbers of 'glaziers' in the area?

Organized Religion™ is for folks afraid of Hell, 'Spirituality' is for folks that have already been...

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Organized Religion™ is for folks afraid of Hell, 'Spirituality' is for folks that have already been...

Ditto

Well said!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

When do you think this current age will end? I'm going to do some research on past ages of man. This IS the last age before my mesiah comes. The age could end soon as in 1 - 10 years could end at the culmination of ww3 or the aftermath of the attempted pope assasination or the collapse of the US dollar (which will never happen) I'm not sure but yes Jesus said soon.

Honestly wouldn't like to speculate on it. Too many variables for me to give a reasonable answer.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

1. Babylon 2. Persia and Medo Persia 3. Greece 4. Rome 5. United nations and nato (last age) there are no more empires to arise. Christ comes during this current time. All empires come to an end and so will this one. Babylon will not be rebuilt. Any way what harm is there in believing in Jesus? He is the best out of all even better than all the other gods.

He comes I know because He lives in me and I never killed anyone. Because of Him if I were king of earth with unlimited power I would cause peace and love. Without Him I would be just like another useless dictator. He lives. Watch this space. I hope you are there but its your choice. I hope you are there.

Sorry preaching but He comes soon. I can't help but to try and save you from ignorance and lies. Are you telling me Jesus has failed and he lied to us? So Jesus lied? If that's true then God help us all as we are lost because human nature will always cause chaos. Jesus took my human nature and gave me His nature.

Sorry I offended you. Jesus is the ONE being who NEVER lied! The only one! In recorded history! Oh well.

Jesus NEVER lied!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join