It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The defeat of secret societies, ISIL and other terrorist groups and all evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The world is full of activity. Men (and woman) do it all everyday. When I say all I mean both good and bad accoring to who you ask. Good to some is bad and visa verca. After (or during) all this activity we die. Even if I lived for 100 years, what have I done with my 100 years? Have I lived, laughed and loved? Have I learned and grown (enough to stop hurting myself and others?)

How does one have a good relationship with God? I am told that we take nothing phsyical with us when we die including money or gold. We go naked and all we have is God and friends in the afterlife. (only friends who make it). I believe in this and want to die with a great relationship to God and many, many friends! Nothing I can do in this life is more important than this since this life is short and meaningless while the life to come is forever and in that is its meaningfullness. Besides having a great relationship to God and having many, many friends this life here on earth is absolutely meaningless since it lasts so short and is gone. Why not work for things that are eternal and meaningful? Yes this life is meaningless but there is a life which is coming which has more meaning than you've ever wanted because it is an eternal life which God has promised.

God does not lie. The coming life is eternal which is slightly difficult for us to understand but it is real. Are you prepared? Jesus will be the kind king of all eternity and will not permit anyone to sin as he is all powerful but He is just and good and fair and kind beyond measure. He is a good king and there is no evil in Him. He has all the qualities the world needs today to come to harmony.

He is returning at the close of this current age to judge all. How is your relationship with Him? Stranger, enemy or adopted child? Only one of these catagories will reign with Him for eternity. Its my job to educate the uninformed so in case you didn't know how to have a great relationship with God, here's how. Accept His son He sent approx. 2000 years ago as a sacrifice for your sin. (Jesus took your place and died, but He was raiused again and now sits at God's right hand.) Receive the Holy Spirit. Invite the Holy Spirit of God into your life and He (masculine) will live in you. The Holy Spirit is your deposit guaranteeing your inheritence to come in the coming kingdom and so you need Him, without Him you are lost. Repent and be baptised.

You must give your heart, faith and love to the coming Christ, receive the Holy Spirit, repent and be baptised in water as a sign to unbelievers of your new found faith and then spend your life working on your relationship with God through prayer, good deeds of kindness, bible reading and helping others to have a great relationship with God through Christ too. The meaningfull kingdom is coming, will you be there because of your great relationship with God or will the sin in your life cause you to be burned up and distroyed in Gods presence when He comes?

There is no meaning in this life for anybody other than what I have said (marriage, having children, working and relaxing (but not overboard) is also meaningful) so let's just all do what is meaningful and ignore the rest until Jesus returns (SOON at the close of THIS current age) so when He comes He will find good faith on the earth.

(A note to terrorists, secret societies and those who do evil: REPENT please and love God through Jesus.)

There is no room for you in the kingdom of Jesus which is soon to come and is even at the door.

Read the new testement in the old king james bible and see how we treated our king when He visited us.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Amen Brother. God's will is to give and receive. Only a thief takes. Penniless when we arrived and nothing leaves from this place except the refined essence we develop along the way. Giving develops the true reward.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ Amen!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Jeebus isn't coming out of a cloud to save the world anytime soon. I don't blame the guy. Last time he was here, he ended up crucified. Maybe he WAS in a secret society... 0_o

Can't I at least get some coffee before being inundated with cryptic bible threads?
Go Scotland!

How is this political ideology?

Theocracy?

edit on 18-9-2014 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I doubt secret societies would listen to a thread on a conspiracy site. I think they're pretty happy worhipping their g-d, that is to say gold!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear
Owlbear, because Jesus (Jeebus is offensive but I forgive you - don't know if He will when He comes unless you're joking !) Is going to set up an everlasting kingdom when He comes there will be no more crying or war. With Him as all powerful kind ruler, His will will not be undone. I thank God Jesus is kind and loving and forgiving and mercyful. He is justice personified and fair without fail. His kingdom will be politically ideal with peace and provision for all. Every age has closed eventually and He will return at the end of this present age, within 100 years.

This should actually be in prophesies and predictions but it is political idology too.

I drink my coffee early time difference between South Africa and where you are?

How is your relationship with God?

edit on 9/18/2014 by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND because: current not coming

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya
I think you're right but I hope to even help one of them to be found in harmony with God. Funny how people take life insurance but take no insurance on the afterlife?

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

Amen
see you in the everlasting! Thank God we will stand in His presence and not be burned up
that's the power of Christ in us! I hope a few might see the signs and come right with God before death or His return. The more the merrier right?

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
I doubt secret societies would listen to a thread on a conspiracy site. I think they're pretty happy worhipping their g-d, that is to say gold!

And if a society is so secret, then how do we know about them?

It seems to me that if people were really exposing them, then those people wouldn't be around to expose anything. Yes, there are secret societies everywhere. Some of them are called street gangs, where you have to give secret handshakes and such.

But as there may be secret societies that have great influence, you wouldn't even know about them, that's what secret means. This Illuminati stuff, not really secret and "exposed" all the time.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Yes this life is meaningless but there is a life which is coming which has more meaning than you've ever wanted because it is an eternal life which God has promised.

Then why are you still here? Go collect your reward.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy
Hi I bet you can tell me the names of a few secret societies (Jesuits, skull n bones, knights of malta, ancient mystery religion, etc) but can't tell me what the do so because they are secretive. Knowing the name is not the same as knowing what they are up to behind our backs in secret. Nothing should be done in secret but Jesus will expose all secrets when He comes at the close of THIS age.

Anyway I hope your relationship with God is great through Jesus and you worry about it to get it right. Its THE most important thing in THIS life. If all were right with God through Jesus then poof! Instant world peace. Its so simple but people don't want Jesus even though He is good and kind and strong and patient. I don't understand. He will bring everlasting peace and everlasting life. Who wouldn't want that?

Political idology will be realised at His coming but you have to invite in the Holy Spirit or you will be burned up and we will loose you forever. Please believe and wait with faith and patience untill His second coming. I. Don't want to loose you or anyone and that's a fact. I love you and Jesus loves you and that's real.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I appreciate your cander but I can't take my own life (well I could but I don't want to) I want to make sure everybody has a right relationship with God so when He comes back as many as possible will be with Him and me there. I want lots and lots of friends with me there one day. What's more meaningful a life of approx. 100 years or a life of neverending years?

Jesus rules this earth from heaven but the usurper is playing dangerous games. I hate that I'm going through fallen paradise but God will return with a new heaven and earth for me and you but you need to be free of sin through Jesus or you will be burned up (ok for you if you like that sort of thing) I will keep my good relationship with God and be in the new kingdom and forget all about the pain I had from this experience. Did God renew the world after the flood?

Peace.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
Hi I bet you can tell me the names of a few secret societies (Jesuits, skull n bones, knights of malta, ancient mystery religion, etc) but can't tell me what the do so because they are secretive. Knowing the name is not the same as knowing what they are up to behind our backs in secret. Nothing should be done in secret but Jesus will expose all secrets when He comes at the close of THIS age.

Anyway I hope your relationship with God is great through Jesus and you worry about it to get it right. Its THE most important thing in THIS life. If all were right with God through Jesus then poof! Instant world peace. Its so simple but people don't want Jesus even though He is good and kind and strong and patient. I don't understand. He will bring everlasting peace and everlasting life. Who wouldn't want that?

Political idology will be realised at His coming but you have to invite in the Holy Spirit or you will be burned up and we will loose you forever. Please believe and wait with faith and patience untill His second coming. I. Don't want to loose you or anyone and that's a fact. I love you and Jesus loves you and that's real.

Peace

My relationship is great, and because I KNOW Jesus, He does help me, I don't worry about getting it right, because where I am wrong, I ask Him to show me what is right. That's called trust.

See, we can do nothing in ourselves, but we can do all things through Christ. Some people work hard at being something they think is good, but if the heart is never changed, then it is useless work. There is a way that seems right to man, but the end of the ways thereof is death. Vanity, all is vanity, as the preacher said.

I live with the knowledge that what I might do could be wrong, but that's when I trust Him enough to show me the right and then lead to me to the right.

I think you have assumed by my response that I am not Christian, but it is more than just a name to hang on my door or around my neck, it is a living relationship with a living Savior. I know the assurance of my faith. Sure, we will never understand many things in this life, it has never been granted to us. But then, as Paul said, face to face. Right now, we look through a dark glass, we don't know and can't see clearly what is on the other side. But have trust in the one that knows the right, let Him guide you in paths of righteousness.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I wasn't sure by your reply but thanks for the encouraging reply back. Great well my work here is done only just let me say that you are most assuradely will hear the words well done my good and faithful daughter enter into the joy of the Lord. One day He will wipe every tear from your eyes and there will be war and evil and terror no more only peace and love, including joy and laughter. We do know this a little here on earth but in the new kingdom which is coming soon our joy will know no bounds. You can be who you were made to be. I can be who I was made to be. I pray your faith grows and grows.

May He keep you and delight over you now and in the age to come and forever and ever. Its a joy for me to know you even a little. I'm happy you will be there and Jesus is happy too.

God bless and hold fast dear sister in Christ. Everything will be laid bare even the secrets of a mans heart. There will be nothing left hidden but all will be exposed and the sick games of secret societies will fail and come to naught of this I am already sure.

Peace (hold fast sister)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

What's more meaningful a life of approx. 100 years or a life of neverending years?

A life of never-ending years isn't a life. That to me sounds like a death. So in other words, your statement is meaningless.

If this fallen world of yours is meaningless, everything in it, as such, is meaningless, all of which includes your book, your church, your cross, and your saviour's deeds.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

What's more meaningful a life of approx. 100 years or a life of neverending years?

A life of never-ending years isn't a life. That to me sounds like a death. So in other words, your statement is meaningless.

If this fallen world of yours is meaningless, everything in it, as such, is meaningless, all of which includes your book, your church, your cross, and your saviour's deeds.

Not everything is meaningless in this life, but it is all vanity if we can only live for the short moments that have no impact.

Having a baby is meaningful, getting a career you love has meaning, but there is meaning in our human relationships with people that we love and care about. We make changes in the lives of those around us all the time, both positive and negative.

Vanity is when you do things that have no relevance or meaning. For instance, Miley Cyrus twerking is vanity. Who will remember her in 20 years? But 3,500 years on we are still living with the influence of Moses and 2,000 years later with the influence of Jesus Christ. Two men who have a legacy that continues to this day.

Jesus never had earthly descendants, but His legacy goes on through those who believed in Him. And because Jesus is alive and well today, it is now a living legacy to those who know Him today.

The legacy of Jesus impacted two places, Judea and Rome and changed the course of history forever. Nero didn't change anything, Julius Caesar, Marc Antony with Cleopatra changed nothing. Peter and Paul wrote in the first days of that legacy and it has changed the world.

There are good legacies and bad legacies and I have seen in my life of people around me the changes in their lives when either they come to Christ or walk away from Christ. When I say "come to Christ" I don't mean simply taking on a label that might satisfy some authority, I am talking about being in Christ, to know Christ and have a living relationship with Christ.

Hitler, Stalin and Mao-Tse Tung all had negative legacies. Nothing good came out of them. So why emulate those men who never knew Christ and walked according to their own ways? If you are in Christ and Christ abides in you, then it is very clear to you that loving your neighbor as yourself means "thou shalt not kill" because you recognize that the other person is created in the image of God, as you are.

Variance, hatred and strife are not part of the understanding Christian's mind, once you learn from Christ, then your whole perspective changes. Maybe this is all part of my Quaker understanding, because peace is something you may have in your life, but it comes through understanding that Christ desires peace for you.

This life was never meant to have no meaning, but there is so much more meaning once you know Christ. But bad things happen, you just have to learn how to deal with it. Love is never meaningless, but if that love is bound in Christ, then you learn that love according to God is above and beyond one night stands and relationships that make a person need more and more just to fill the lusts of their flesh, which is temporary and fleeting.

Drugs satisfy temporarily, alcohol can lead to destruction of a person's life and in many cases, drugs and/or alcohol lead to death, because it only temporarily satisfies. If that is all what some have to look for in their lives, then it is vanity.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Hi thanks for the comment just want to say that if you were in love with Jesus like I am then forever is not enough afterall.

You right the things Jesus did are meaningful. Ok so not everything is meaningless but most things in this life are.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Thanks that was beautifully put. The life of true meaning is when you find Jesus. The life to come the eternal age of Christ will be full of meaning. Jesus is going to come as a big surprise to lots of people. He is not returning as a helpless inffant this time. This time He comes as God. (The being who created the universe and holds it in the palm of His hand) this is no joke. Jesus has been mis-understood but He is God and time is coming for Him to rescue His people from those who abuse them.

Thanks again. You seem wise.

Well goodnight.

God bless you and hold you.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Thanks that was beautifully put. The life of true meaning is when you find Jesus. The life to come the eternal age of Christ will be full of meaning. Jesus is going to come as a big surprise to lots of people. He is not returning as a helpless inffant this time. This time He comes as God. (The being who created the universe and holds it in the palm of His hand) this is no joke. Jesus has been mis-understood but He is God and time is coming for Him to rescue His people from those who abuse them.

Thanks again. You seem wise.

Well goodnight.

God bless you and hold you.

No, He is not coming as a baby the next time, but He abides now, His kingdom is already set and He is King of His Kingdom right now, but not yet on the physical earth.

He said "ye are no longer my servants, but my friends". That means that we can be in that friendship now with Him. Think about it, John saw Him on the Isle of Patmos, not as the man he knew here, but as Jesus is now, full of glory and not with the light, not containing the light, but IS the light. That is amazing to me.

In those moments of solitude, and communing with Him, the depths of Him cannot even be expressed. But He is our friend, I think it wise to trust Him.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I cannot help but agree with you. Legacy does matter.

However, emulating Christ has been the go-to formula in the West for thousands of years, with little to no positive effect that I can notice. It's easy to say it changed the world for the better...but how? Why not actually emulate Christ, rather than "live in him", which I imagine means simply follow the words of the bible? Why not develop your own teachings in spite of the prevailing doctrines as he had done? Why not become a carpenter? Why not upset the status quo? Why not disobey?

new topics

top topics

join