It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo chasing off another Ufo-puzzling sighting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thank you very much for your reply vivid1975-will be checking that out in a few hours time!would be interesting to see which area(s) of the planet is not covered by that radar. a reply to: vivid1975

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Hi Raxoxane, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. But, I spent some time looking at the links you provided. I must say that I have a much better appreciation for South Africa, especially Mpumalanga Province.

An ancient civilization that existed around the same time as the so-called human genetic bottleneck, around 70,000 years ago. Given the mild climate for that region, it makes one wonder if perhaps that area of Southern Africa was where humans congregated to ride out the catastrophe that wiped out much of the rest of the human species, whatever that may have been.

That's an interesting story about the white lions of that area. It's apparently based on a rare genetic variation that is only present in that area. I can imagine that an encounter with an extraterrestrial might have altered their genetics.

I did a little research, and it does appear that there are some interesting geomagnetic anomalies in the western part of South Africa. I would guess that the unique geology of the area may be somewhat responsible, especially the large quantities of minerals and metals in your area.

I see that during the winter months you have clearer skies, so I'd say that UFO activity is likely a year-round event.

It's interesting that the UFO activity has picked up in the last four years. That coincides with a sharp drop in solar activity to levels not seen in over a century.

You have had some very interesting experiences and I appreciate your taking the time to relate them to us. What you have witnessed, and your knowledge of some of the more esoteric aspects of your region has changed my paranormal worldview somewhat.

Thanks!

Dex

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well it could be the Koldasians visiting Q base. (not the other aliens, the Kardasians).

Q base was a contact near Durban.

www.galactic.no...

Noone still knows whether this incident is true or not...except the people involved of course.
edit on 25-9-2014 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thank you Dex and I'm glad I could introduce you to some of the mysteries and beauty of South Africa,and specifically this region.I've always felt SA was a very special place in the world,and Mpumalanga Province the foremost.(I've lived in Cape Town,Durban, various areas of Johannesburg,and in Pretoria,longest in CT where I grew up,but for quite a number of years in each of the other cities also,so I'm in a position to judge:-) I liked Durban also,but Cape Town has become yuppie central,it's lost much of the character,the "genuine-ness" it had when I was growing up-it's become much more "generic" if you know what I mean-and I'm sure most of CT real estate belongs to foreigners now,anyway.Still,it's not a complete wash-out,just if you grew up there,you can tell when a place has fundamentally changed.Pretoria is to be avoided at all costs.Thanks again for your replies,and great contribution to his thread,bless you:-) a reply to: DexterRiley

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Gort51 Thanks so much! What a fascinating read,I'm about 3/4 done,I lay in bed reading most of it this morning:-) Whike searching for other stuff,I've sometimes come across a Very brief mention of the Koldasian contacts-but really it was only a mention,so this was completely new to me.Well,I still have'nt made up my mind about whether I think it's true or not,it does read a bit like a good sci-fi book-But on the other hand-exactly because there has,even locally,been so very litte mention of this,so little known of this whole thing-i am convinced it's not a moneymaking venture.In fact,in almost 50 years of being alive,and living in South Africa,this is the most I've ever read or come to know about this case.It's definitely not a case of a man/group seeking fame or notoriety either.

Seems to have been kept very low-key and almost secretive.And with the things I've seen,and my family members too-and for instance,the way that the orange ufo brought joy to my heart-it does give one quite a lot of pause for thought.Veeery interesting case-and I have to say,from a very profound and life-changing personal experience I had after sending out a telepathic message once-it makes me wonder even more.You've heard the saying:"The feeling Is the prayer" maybe?

Well I once sent out a telepathic "prayer" with full force of will and absolute focus of mental effort,backed by extreme depth of emotion-and I felt my desperate outreach Was received,I strongly felt it-and almost right afterwards-i made a discovery,info I came by-that had a profound and lasting effect in my life.It felt like something guided me to search for the right info,to start me off on my "trail of crumbs" that led to me finally discovering much of the truth about my life,and my past,and and about the very nature of reality.I will never forget standing under the thorn tree in my yard that night and feeling that I was heard,that my telepathic SOS Was received,and that I would receive help in some way or the other.

It has'nt solved all of my practical problems,in fact precious few if any BUT life IS easier when you are no longer stumbling around alone in the darkness,and oblivious to where to even begin to search for the answers, to the strangeness and mystery of your life.It gives a kind of strength that provides an anchor.

Thank you very much again:-) this was really interesting to me.a reply to: gort51

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

"Tuning" the software video on screen may help but is certainly not the way to go. The cutting edge software filters you are talking about may improve the picture but they always depend on the input quality and they also will scatter useful information (in terms of pixels that are coming from the cmos which were captured "as is").

Assuming you count me to the people that need to understand multiET and "attacks", why don´t you enlighten us all?
How can we understand? Based on which information? It´s the same issue like the software filters. I bet someone "filtered" your understanding so you could read and believe it. See when it comes to evidence, raw is always the best format.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies to this thread,verschickter.I will let you guys discuss the recording,filters,etc part of it,as it goes right over my head,sorry:-) tech-dunce here,but i do appreciate your input.Nice evening to you:-)a reply to: verschickter

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Hi Raxoxane,
I was just looking at this thread about Vile Vortices.

It looks to me like Mpumalanga is inside an area marked as one of the Vile Vortices.

There is some talk about this being a hoax, but it does kind of fit with a lot of the characteristics of your province.

Thought you might like to know.

dex

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Thank you for the link Dexter-interesting.Yes I see there's talk of it being a hoax-maybe the History Channel messed up on that particular doccy-but there are spots on the planet like the Bermuda Triangle,the location of many strange disappearances over many years.What makes nme think that there could indeed be something to a vortex/portal theory,is what we have witnessed in this region,not just spots like the Bermuda Triangle.I mean,many people have had ufo sightings of various appearance+nature-it's a fairly common phenomenon.Some of those,excluding blatant hoaxes of course,are explained eventually,others remain mysterious.But around here-it's just not normal how many sightings we have had.The sighting this thread is about is one of countless,it having been fairly spectacular,is the reason I bothered to make a thread about it-but between me+the husband,we have seen numerous strange and inexplicable things in the sky.

Not planes,not choppers,not satellites.It has reached a point where it actually Has become a normal natural feature of the surroundings,almost.Trees,plants,birds,apes,zebras,strange things in the sky.I have'nt been outside much lately-we have been having The weirdest summer so far.November in this region of Mpumalanga province is usually mercilessly,energy-sappingly warm with very very high humidity levels.This year,we've been having weeks of overclouded skies,cold+clammy weather-i had to put the heater on yesterday,as a matter of fact,and in my bedroom the whole night-it was That cold+damp.For middle of November here that's unheard of.So I have'nt seen anything for a while,as I have'nt been out+my hobby is keeping me busy also.Will have a look-see again when the strange weather let's up.Thanks a gain for your reply.a reply to: DexterRiley

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I thought it was interesting that based on these Vile Vortices, your area was included with the likes of the Bermuda Triangle, the "Devil's Sea" and the South Atlantic Anomaly.

Since I researched the geography and geology of the Mpumalanga area, I've kept an eye out for anything out the ordinary that references there. Other than the aircraft disappearances, all of the other alleged activity of the Vile Vortices matched what you have indicated.

Here in my area of the US, we had a relatively mild summer as well. The temperature was below our normal average for that time of year. Now that winter is upon us, it has started getting colder much more quickly than usual. Global climate change is having some bizarre effects world-wide.

Nice chatting with you again.

dex

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

a good read here,i guess what was being described by the OP is what we call fastwalkers in the night sky. heres my little story i guess what the op was about. i remember watching them maybe a year ago,one was just going along (not in a straight line and not an optical illusion!!) and another came came along at a different height. they noticed the other "craft" above them and moved up to the same height as it and started to follow it. then the 1st craft noticed it was being followed then it would stop and the second craft changed direction so the 1st craft carried back on,then craft number 2 started following it again. next the 1st craft stopped waited for the 2nd craft who started acting like it was just minding its own business,it did a couple of zig zag actions,as if inspecting something near by then started to back away (or reverse) i found this so funny,just the other day i was thinking about it and i still chuckle about it! i just imagine the second craft thinking it was getting away with following the 1st and keeps getting caught out! (bit like us playing musical statues or something similar)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

i agree about we must be careful,but i think fear is a bad thing. noy that i know but lets say the rest of the galaxy is like earth. 98% of us humans are mostly good,than that 2% we have polices forces for.

being in fear will only stop the good "star people" from coming near us! just look at what we humans do to each other,cutting heads of people,rape,murder,"kidnapping and of course the pedophiles! are these guys from above more scary?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ben555

That's an interesting sighting. It's similar to the OP and other one mentioned in this thread.
You should report it to MUFON if you haven't already. It's good to keep a record of everyone's experience.

dex

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

You may be right. I thinks it out of hands anyway. The big planetary powers have already sealed our fate. Whatever that may be.

98% of us humans are mostly good,than that 2% we have polices forces for.

The only problem with the peaceful 98% is that they are not nearly as motivated to prove their point as that "evil" 2%. At the beginning of World War II, the NAZI war machine was the most powerful in the world. We certainly could consider Hitler as among the 2% evil. His actions eventually embroiled the world in a devastating war. The 2% were motivated. The other 98% went out of their way to avoid conflict.

Anyway, I would like to think that the 98% good aliens you proposed is correct. And I hope that those aliens have sympathy for this fledgling civilization.

dex

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

hi dex. you are right, the sad thing is most of the 98% really are not interested in what is happening,imagine what we could archive if even 50% wanted to know what is happening! i really dont bother with reporting anything,nobody really wants to know so whats the point? (the 1st time i saw something i did report it)

i do think that the people are not ready for it,people have their social standing to worry about and the major governments of this world have taken it upon themselves to stop any official announcement coming out.

i liked your hitler point,good way of describing what i was trying to get at

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

just a little point that i read here about the optical illusion as in thinking a star is moving slightly, put a hand over one eye!

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Hi there Dex,again,yesterday(Wednesday)with the cool to cold weather we've been having,a Massive thunderstorm,had to shutdown every appliance,to be safe i pulled the plugs also-we cannot afford to lose an appliance of any kind bigger than a toaster or kettle.Now thunderstorms are caused by:
very hot and/or humid conditions at ground level
very cold upper atmospheric conditions
a combination of the two

If i recall correctly.So in absence of heat or humidity,these storms must be caused by unusually cold(for this time of year and region of the world) conditions.I recall something about upper-air disturbances too,if i recall correctly,in conjunction with the cold upper atmosphere factor.Today again,a thunderstorm.My daughter and i just finished watching Maximum Overdrive again,and i had to shutdown.Quite a rain,but the storm was not as severe,or the rain as torrential as the day before.Well,been keeping an eye on the time,in South Africa we're into the first minutes of Friday now.Nice to chat again,bless you,wish you a goodly weekend

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply,i heard the term fastwalkers before,only realised after googling the word it's about ufo's
yes that would suit,come to think of it.Thank you for your report of your sighting.Nice weekend

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I would put the bad at more than 2% actually.We should be so lucky,imo,to have the rotten apples at 2%.Count in with that the "all it takes for evil to succeed,is for good men/people to do nothing" truth-and we're way over that mark.I would put it at a 6/7 outa 10 ratio(6/7 out of 10 who do not actively commit evil acts of any description) even without the ones who are not actively evil, but would do nothing ,as it lays now.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Sounds to me like a bunch of boy scouts foolin around with them 'drones' easily purchased at a local hobbyist store

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join