It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo chasing off another Ufo-puzzling sighting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Raxoxane, Thanx for sharing this experience here! I love these as I have had several questionable sightings too. However none as Bizarre! Fascinating!!
I agree that even if you did have pics of say high resolution, or a perfect video, why bother posting the proofs. Most here would just tear them to shreds, and who needs that, eh? LOL!
Even though some here say they are against our government and those of high standing public service jobs, those same people will only believe such telling of a story like yours if the same ones in power they hate, say they are true!! Yah, a bit two-faced, double standards, etc......
I for one appreciate you having the courage to post Your Sighting!!! Thanx!!! Syx.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Nice report! I've seen both the styles you mention, ultra-speed and zigzag style (though it was doing a pendulum/falling leaf motion, but going up and out of atmos rather than down toward ground). Though never together. So it's nice to read your report
I have no doubt you saw them, and no doubt other people will for the rest of my existence too. Even better to know that this happened recently, enthuses me to get into a better skywatching routine. Here's hoping you see more

I also bring up this vid regularly, what I call a kind of UFO chase (and a lot of people call birds) but as you mentioned OP, for some people it fits for some people it does not. I think it's connected to the things we see at ultra-speed and out and about zigzagging

edit on 18-9-2014 by markymint because: video

edit on 18-9-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Thats a pretty cool video! Some people call this birds??? Looks alot like two ufo's playing with and chasing after each other. Also reminds me of some videos that Nasa astronauts have taken from looking outside into space over earth too and seeing things moving about. Thanks for posting this.

edit on 18pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi Dexter Riley.I live in Mpumalanga Province,in the NE sector of South Africa.I looked at a calendar,seeing it was a Thursday towards the end of July,i fugure it was propably the 24th,although it may have been the 17th-i would lean towards Thursday the 24th.In winter here,darkfall is around 1/4 to six in the evening,and it had just started going dark,so i guess around 6pm early evening.

We have had various types of ufo sightings,ongoing to present day,for a few years now.The most usual ones are strange lights in the sky-that are not sattelites,or helicopters or planes.Planes are easy to tell by their lights,and we know how sattelites look.Also choppers very seldom come over this area,we have the chopper for the gold that comes about once a week,and that is always in the daytime.

We have had the orange ufo come often,and that is apparently one that many people have seen,in other countries too,in case you're interested here's a link to a thread on this site:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Every member of my family has seen the orange ufo-and the way it almost seems to want to interact with one.The 1st time i saw this ufo i was busy outside+as i went inside to fetch something,i saw it hanging in the sky,a big orange ball.I thought it was a flare at first,but it stayed in position,and eventually as i started walking towards it over the lawn,it sped off in a backwards arc.After that it often came,just hanging there in the sky,sometimes dimming and brighting,sometimes appearing in a different position.I would flash a light at it,a torchlight,and it was like a sort of game,My daughter came outside once to see me doing this+asked what i was doing.I said i'm playing with a ufo, and could'nt believe what she was seeing,but she was seeing it for herself.It spooked her.I don't know Morse code so it was really just like:you dim,i flash,then you flash,etc,like a silly game.

There has been a white light,light lemony-yellwish white in color that has come drifting over over the game reserve bordering our yard,and another time i felt to go lay on my back on the lawn(i remember we had a power outage at the time so i was bored) and it came flying right over our yard that time,right over me.As i strained to see,i thought i saw a triangle shape inside the light,but i will never swear to that because the lemon yellow-white light was too bright to be 100% sure.

Another very strange sighting we had was of orange lights-these came frome the West sector of the sky-My husband recalls 6 of these in the air at any given time-what happened was that at a certain point in the sky,the front one would vanish,and immediately another would become visible at the back.Like a formation.They were in an unwavering straight line,as they travelled,equal distance between them,and mathematical in their precision of formation.The very moment one would vanish,like an unbroken line,one would take the place of the front one that vanished.I saw it first,i was alone outside as it started-just then the husband and our lil son came outisde too.Because i was transfixed by this sight,i did'nt even think of calling him,but he sensed he had to go outside straight away,so they came out.The husband is psychic/clairvoyant,maybe it was a bit of telepathy,idk but he felt he had to go outside.This went on for a couple minutes,then they all vanished.First time i'm mentioning it on this site,actually,guess i might as well,because they were definitely not the same as the orange ufo i provided a threadlink to,the one that came here often.And since you asked if any of the ufo's acted like the ones i made the thread about,i thought i'd point out the different ways of travelling-but no,not any ufo we/i have seen thus far,acted like those 2.Aside from these rather notable sightings,that stands out to me,we see strange lights flying in the sky here often.And there is the matter of a silver disc,that the husband has seen on a few occasions,with the naked eye.I would say that not a week goes by without me or the husband seeing something strange in the sky.Sometimes it quitens down a bit,but the activity always return.

I am not the only person speaking of these ufo's,these strange lights in the sky,i discovered recently that friends of the husband,a married couple, has also seen strange lights in the sky in this area.Also the guy's mother has a bedroom overlooking a goldmine on the other side of town-and she has told them of strange lights she has seen over that goldmine,which sounds like they frightened her to see.

This is considered to be the most mystical,mysterious region of my country,Mpumalanga Province.If you want,i can provide you with links to info about the ancient mysteries of this region.

a reply to: DexterRiley

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hi markymint Thanks for posting that vid-it does sort of look like those two ufo's are playing.Fascinating! I don't see how people can try to pass those orbs off as birds-unless round white orbs are the new birds? Thanks again for your reply and the vid.I once saw something in the sky-much smaller than those rounds orbs in the video-but perfectly round-and it looked like they were linked by an invisible cord,like the front one was towing the back one? thought it may be the ISS.It was moving quite a bit slower than the orbs in your vid,though.And the ISS is only one big light not two,so that leaves me still wondering.It was dead straight up in the sky above me,so no compass point to refer to.
www.youtube.com...
a reply to: [post=18431157]markymint[/po

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hi Syxpak,yes it does'nt seem worth it,i honestly don't even know how well the a vidcam would record the things we see in the sky,a bit embarrasing but i've never even used a vidcam once-and i'm almost 50:-) Besides i just cannot afford one,anyway.Ach you know the reason i post about what i've seen is more for those who Have seen strange sights in the sky,to hear from others,to compare notes-if there are folks who don't believe it,it's not the end of the world,but i do know that it's interesting for those who has had their own sightings,so that's enough for me.Thank you for the encouragement,wish you a nice evening.a reply to: SyxPak

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hi ufoorbhunter,thanks for the reply.That must've been a rather gobsmacking sight! i think that would've made me a bit nervous.Hope that never happens here-sure would'nt want altercations like that in the sky near where i live.Seeing that 2nd ufo coming in like a bat outa hell was more than enough:-) We only watched for a little while after it seemed to "draw it's line in the sand" (sky) but the erratic craft it seemed to chase off actually stayed in the North sector,it did'nt return to near where the 2nd ufo did the line-thing.As if warned off? Don't know what happened after we went inside,i had a lot of household stuff to do,so i did'nt go out again.But on 2 evenings(not 2 evenings in a row,just 2 seperate occasions) after that,it did enter the sky areas beyond the line-we recognised it by it's same erratic movement.The 2nd one did'nt return these time to chase it off or whatever their beef was with each other.Or maybe it was another craft,similar origin-no way of knowing.Awesome sighting and memory for you,though,glad you saw this.a reply to: ufoorbhunter

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hii antar,so nice to see you again,hope you're fine and well? Unfortunately i don't think disclosure will be coming anytime soon-but maybe it will eventually get to the stage where so many people worldwide are seeing these sightings for themselves that it will be a moot point by the time they do decide to dribble a snippet of info here and there?

Thank you everyone for your replies,and interesting facts about satellites that i did'nt know before.Nice evening to all.a reply to: antar

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: intrptr
....to get crappy videos with light orbs, that will be ripped apart as a fake/hoax here on ats, from people that first asked for that video?

If I were her, I would not hassle to record but watch. In the end, its always the same result, either unexplainable and the thread dies, or hoax, and the thread dies.

Edit: Lately I saw someone stating that no intelligent being would sort of make these strange movements (zigzag) because they would choose the route from A to B. Kind of funny statement when you consider that this is the only thing that would differ them from known human aircrafts (known human aircrafts)

Not hassle? Really? The reason videos get ripped up is because they are either explainable, inconclusive or fake. To suggest that we should all just start going on faith is outrageous.

Provable, analyzable, reproducible is what separates science from religion. With UFO videos everything but reproducible is possible.

We should never stop the effort to find legitimate evidence of unexplainable phenomenon. People that resent a scientific intrusion into their fantasy land aren't genuinely interested in the truth.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I just wanted to say thanks for an interesting thread- you have done a great job of explaining the unexplained. It seems clear that you have enough experience watching the skies that you can discern what is out of place. It is a shame that the skies are usually gray here in Seattle, and I might catch a glimpse of a satellite once or twice a year on a good summer like we have had this year.

I find it interesting that you are on the edge of a wild-life preserve-- have you ever noticed these lights in close proximity to this area?
edit on 9192014 by seattlerat because: i have trouble spilling

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hi there hammander and thank you for your reply.I completely agree that it would've been ideal if I had a video recording,for analysis-as I already esplained,unfortunately our budget just do not stretch to such luxuries.It's not a matter of being afraid to have evidence analysed-i just do not have the means to record the things I've seen-which is why I do not blame you,or anyone else,in the slightest for being sceptical.I do feel you are being somewhat unkind to describe my account of what the husband and I saw as a "fantasyland" but again-i do not blame you-if you have'nt seen it,either in real life or on video-if you have never seen anything out of the ordinary-it may give you cause to see it as such.Having never even used a vidcam,to try and record anything by night or day-i have no idea how such a sighting may show up,whether the footage may be of use or not.I know that with my blackberry camera,even the huge "supermoon" last month looked like the size of a small pea-i suspect a good quality vidcam maybe able to record better quality footage,but unfortunately,that point is academic,as I don't own one,nor will I be able to,in the foreseeable future.I am sorry you see my honest account as a "fantasyland" but there is nothing I can do about that.I am an anonymous person on the net(at least to the regular ATS membership) I am not soliciting for money,book sales,etc.I tell what I saw,for the benefit of those who have also seen inexplicable things in the sky that makes them wonder-no more,no less.And no hard feelings,a reply to: hammanderr

edit on 19-9-2014 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
My procedure is to look up the current objects passing over the area in an online database at the time. This eliminates ISS, Hubble, sats, etc.
edit on 9/19/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hi seattlerat-i am sorry to hear that you get so little clear sky where you live-but in the ridiculous humidity levels of an African summer I often wish that I lived in a place like Russia,or Iceland:-) well once our storm season starts,we do get many cloudy days too-and lots of really epic thunderstorms.In fact,the region where I live,is in,if I recall correctly,the top 5 spots on the planet for most lightning hits per annum.Glad you found my thread interesting-i'm not sure why there is such a lot of ufo activity here,but some places on the planet seem to be "hotspots" And I spend a lot more time outside at night than the average person,being that it is my spiritual time,for meditation and connecting with Source and nature,according to my own individual belief systen,so that is one of the reasons I notice more activity,I'm sure.

I have seen had only one instance of a lemony-yellowish white light passing absolutely over the reserve,the 2nd time I saw it,it passed over our yard,and over me.There is another flying thing around here,that seems to be a cryptid,like the "drakes" of old European or Scandinavian legend-i made a thread about that just after I joined here.A thing with a fiery orange trail behind it,that seems to come and go from the game reserve,like it has a nest there-that is what I sense,anyway.My lil son was afraid when he saw it,though it minds it's own business,never comes too close to the yard.

I was never a lurker,practically the moment I discovered the site I joined,and started posting,and I got a bit of a grilling from some members,who found it suspicious that I saw so many strange things.I,on the other hand,found it strange that They found it strange,that I saw so many strange things.One does tend to assume that what's normal for oneself tends to be normal for lots of other folks too,I guess.I assumed the site catered for those with open minds,and assumed it was mostly a site for experiencers of the unusual/mysterious/unknown-so it was a bit of a rude awakening,to find that many many members thought I was daft,or a liar-made me wonder what the point of the site was,but that happens when you dive into the deep end,I guess,without testing the water.Either way,I took a longish break from the site due to various personal reasons-and found I have mellowed towards the skeptics.It's all good,nothing or no one,whether they believe me or not,changes the facts of what I saw,so theres not that feeling of being offended anymore.Thanks again for your reply,hope you have a good weekend:-)a reply to: seattlerat

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hi roadgravel- so I would need our geo-co-ordinates,more or less,for say,the town a few clix away-then how do I proceed,as in what search string would I use? and thanks for your reply,and the tip.a reply to: roadgravel

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: verschickter

The satellite is for all intents and purposes traveling in a straight line it's the autokinetic effect caused by the human eye that can give the appearance of erratic movement.

Satellites seen in the night are seen as moving in straight line and not erratic. I cannot say what the OP saw or that she saw anything non-conventional but it's certainly easy to distinguish a satellite from a plane or anything else.

Least of all, OP can see what satellite passed over their heads at whatever date and time.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I live in Mpumalanga Province,in the NE sector of South Africa.

That an interesting place. Mpumalanga
  • Some of the oldest rocks on earth
  • Extensive deposits of all types of minerals, including gold, platinum, copper, silica.
  • Rich geography including mountainous areas 2300 meters high (7545 feet) to lower elevations of less than 500 meters (1640 feet).
  • Is within the Easternmost edge of the South Atlantic Anomaly.
  • Skies that are not as light-polluted as much of the rest of the planet.

I looked at a calendar,seeing it was a Thursday towards the end of July,i fugure it was propably the 24th,although it may have been the 17th-i would lean towards Thursday the 24th.
The Sun's "ALL QUIET EVENT" was happening during this time period. In fact on July 17th, the sunspot number dropped to zero. It was the first spotless day in nearly 3 years. Also on the 17th of July, the Interplanetary Magnetic Field turned south.

In winter here,darkfall is around 1/4 to six in the evening,and it had just started going dark,so i guess around 6pm early evening.
Is 6pm early evening a typical time for witnessing these events? In terms of activity, is there any difference between seasons? More in the winter, less in summer? Or is it pretty consistent?

We have had various types of ufo sightings,ongoing to present day,for a few years now.
How long have you been seeing these UFO? Did this increased rate just happen within the last few years? Or have you been seeing them since you were a child?

There has been a white light,light lemony-yellwish white in color that has come drifting over over the game reserve bordering our yard,
A game reserve that borders your yard: That was a cool image in my mind. It just reminds me that the US doesn't have the monopoly on UFO sightings.

Another very strange sighting we had was of orange lights-these came frome the West sector of the sky-My husband recalls 6 of these in the air at any given time-what happened was that at a certain point in the sky,the front one would vanish,and immediately another would become visible at the back.Like a formation.They were in an unwavering straight line,as they travelled,equal distance between them,and mathematical in their precision of formation.The very moment one would vanish,like an unbroken line,one would take the place of the front one that vanished.
An ET Military parade? Or a flight of incoming ships? For some reason this sighting is somewhat disturbing...

I would say that not a week goes by without me or the husband seeing something strange in the sky.Sometimes it quitens down a bit,but the activity always return.
When the activity diminishes have you noticed anything different about global events, both natural and man-made?

I am not the only person speaking of these ufo's,these strange lights in the sky,i discovered recently that friends of the husband,a married couple, has also seen strange lights in the sky in this area.
So these sighting are quite widespread. Any idea of how much of the province, geographically, has witnessed these UFOs?

Also the guy's mother has a bedroom overlooking a goldmine on the other side of town-and she has told them of strange lights she has seen over that goldmine,which sounds like they frightened her to see.
IIRC, there have been quite a few sightings around gold facilities. And a theory exists that the ETs have some special need for the metal.

This is considered to be the most mystical,mysterious region of my country,Mpumalanga Province.If you want,i can provide you with links to info about the ancient mysteries of this region.
I would be very interested in some more information about paranormal activity in your area. I find your experiences to be somewhat captivating.

SUMMARY
You live in a region of the planet that is relatively close to the South Atlantic Anomaly. An area that has the least protection from extraterrestrial electromagnetic influences. This area is also relatively resistant to electromagnetic monitoring. So, if an entity that is sensitive to EM fields were to breach the planet's Van Allen belts, this would be an ideal location. Also because of the limited surveillance of this region, it would be an ideal location for an entity that desired some anonymity.

The fact that this particular occurrence happened during a period of solar calm, the level of which has not been experienced in three years, is also intriguing. Limited solar activity would imply that the Earth's magnetosphere was in a relatively calm state. From a terrestrial perspective, it is much easier to cross a calm river than cross at the rapids. And given the south pointed Bz, the magnetic field of the planet had voids, also making it easier for EM sensitive particles to enter.

The relative darkness of your area would afford you the opportunity to see a lot more of these types of sightings. So that would help account for the fact that more people are seeing these events.

Your province is also rich in a variety of minerals and metal ores. Quartz, gold, copper, silicon. It's like Mpumalanga is sitting on top of a giant crystal radio embedded in the oldest rock on Earth. Given its composition, I would suspect that the area has a unique geomagnetic signature. I can image that could serve as a beacon for incoming and outgoing vessels.

I have enjoyed reading your accounts of your experiences. I would suggest that you keep a journal, a general record of what you have seen and when. Make sure to describe direction of travel and type of sighting. It would be interesting to see if these sightings can be further correlated with other global situations.

Dex

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Good post! Lots of detail, which is what we need to sort things out anymore, with the governments in "deep public denial." I've already lost this post once, let's see if I can reconstruct it.

First of all, there appears to be both a Top Secret Military Base underground in the Kalahari Desert of South Africa called simply "Camp 13," established in the last century. And possibly an underwater ET/Alien base in the ocean south of Cape Town:

secretsouthafrica.wordpress.com...
SECRET SOUTH AFRICAN MILITARY BASE IN KALAHARI DESERT
These are usually shared with American military or CIA personnel.

massufosightings.blogspot.com...
(April 2013) MASS UFO SIGHTINGS PROVOKE NAVAL BASE IN CAPE TOWN TO FIRE HUNDREDS OF ROUNDS
Was the naval base just firing "warning shots" as the UFOs massed in the sky? Or was there an actual battle?

markturnersmysteriousworld.blogspot.com...
(April 2014) THREE TRIANGLE CRAFT SEEN OVER SOUTH AFRICA
These may be the super-secret TR-3B triangles the U.S. retroengineered at S-4 (near Area 51). They have anti-gravity capabilities, and fly fast and quiet - just like an off-planet UFO. Only they are ours. Seldom seen in a group of 3, this may have been their "combat zone" formation.

Based on what you described, I'd hazard a guess that:

1) There may be experimental craft (or even TR-3Bs) stored underground in "Camp 13", or stored/crashed ET craft, that emit "signature" energies that may mean more to certain ETs than us. (Every ET species - including us - is incredibly protective of their Advanced Technology as related to Space Travel capabilities.)

2) The craft you saw descending straight down is usually "landing" in an underground base or craft "parking" area. The ground just opens up, and they quickly descend.

3) Sometimes hovering UFOs display blinking or flashing over such an underground base or craft-storage, which is a coded signal, I guess, verifying who/what they are.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Very nice video! You stuck with it long enough to see some key details. This is what I'd classify a "UFO attack/battle" video. If you understand that multiple ETs are active on and over Earth, and that many of them are enemies, you'll understand that they can and do attack each other when they want - or conditions present themselves. (Another reason people keep seeing jittery or zig-zagging UFOs in the sky.)

Most "UFO attack/battle" videos are so subtle that you almost miss it. It usually entails one craft zipping past another craft, and you possibly see a quick flash from the faster, passing craft. Next thing you see, is the slower/stationary craft suddenly flashing or even exploding, and pieces dripping toward Earth.

I watched your video several times. At first, it looks like one craft is chasing another. But on closer inspection, I think these craft are really working in tandem, and letting others think they are chasing each other - when they really aren't. If you watch closely, you'll see:

1) They pass stationary bright-orbs that suddenly flicker and go out. See at the 1:00 and 1:07 marks.

2) The first craft will sometimes speed up to get away from the "attack splash" as a stationary orb flickers and goes out, but even as both craft get closer, there is no "attack" between them that I could spot.

3) It's hard to tell in only a 2 dimensional video, which bright-orbs the pair pass by that are 'within range,' but they seem to shoot out quite a few in passing. And it seems both the first and second craft do the shooting at different times.

NOTE: If you really want to take your UFO videotaping up another notch, you might consider some additional filters, like the following video has. This shows a descending "tumbling box UFO" in the air toward a dimensional vortex at the bottom of Lake Huron. There is also an Air Canada passenger craft approaching from the right. And, with the right Contrast filter, a stationary fuzzy-patch on the left sharpens to reveal a diamond-shaped Sentry Craft, that both scans the descending box-UFO, and sends tiny orb "protectors" to protect the Air Canada craft as the "tumbling-box UFO" comes down between the approaching Air Canada and diamond-Sentry.

www.youtube.com...
DESCENDING UFO OVER LAKE HURON, WITH AIR CANADA FLIGHT AND STATIONARY DIAMOND "SENTRY"

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hi Dexter Riley,and THANK YOU very much indeed for you reply- I will reply in full to your very good and well-informed post tomorrow.To be honest,I am Really lazy today,don't feel like doing much,very lethargic+also just stuffed myself with some fabulous bbq-ed Yellowtail,so now I'm extra-lazy.But please know that I Really appreciated your post-and you deserve a proper reply,which I am not up to,today.But there are several points I would like to reply to,plus the links I would like to supply,regarding the history of this region-including a very old legend which alludes to ET activity in this area,a legend passed down through the generations,by the sangomas from those days,when it is alleged to have occured-and the result of that alleged ET visitation is actually still around,to this day,in living,visible form. My apologies but I would rather reply when more fresh,but today is a wash-out energy-wise for me,and your post deserves better.Thank you again.very very much appreciated.a reply to: DexterRiley

edit on 20-9-2014 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hi MKMoniker and Thank You for your intersting reply.I have read of Camp13 before,I think on this site,in some old thread-i think it was called "Secret Bases in South Africa?" I asked the husband just now,he was a soldier in the days of the Border War but he said that he does'nt know anything about it,did'nt sound like he wanted to know about it either,quite frankly.As I said to Dexter Riley,please forgive me,my energy supply is very low today,all I want to do is sleep-and as with his,your reply deserves much better,therefore I will be back tomorrow with a decent reply of my own.But the rumours about Camp13 has been going around for many years.The only place the husband has spoken of entering is when he had to deliver parcels to Naval Intelligence at Silvermine,which was close to Naval HQ in Simon's Town,also during the days of the Border War+he mentioned that it seemed very futuristic environment for that time.Again,thank you very much for your good reply+please forgive my tiredness and lack of energy today.a reply to: MKMoniker

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join