It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dover Castle "ghost" video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Came across this tonight and wanted to share. What do you guys think?

www.mirror.co.uk...

My first thought was that it was the shadow of a low flying large bird.
edit on 18-9-2014 by angrypsycho1977 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
If it's a bird it's a very low, and very slow flying bird.......

Footage looks legit to me

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
looked pretty good to me too.
I will keep an eye on this thread, let the experts give their opinion's first.

Good find.
a reply to: angrypsycho1977

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This was filmed a little over 3 years ago.

Here's another video:

It does look suspiciously like something was right in front of the camera, perhaps like a small leaf or something.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Only possibility I can think as a debunk is some movement in the security shack is being captured on a handheld as it is being reflected from the monitor screen in the room.

Not captured by the cctv camera but a reflection on the security monitor captured by the handheld. Dude walks out to give the impression it happened outside.

If and IF they are hoaxing, its a good one.

edit on 18-9-2014 by intrptr because: redacted video and clarity

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Weird. Looks legit. It gets darker as it gets closer to the camera. Wonder why.

E2A: At least until the human is coming.
edit on 9/18/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
If that was a birds shadow it was a big bird, and we don't have many big birds in the UK.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Im not from there but I have been there and from what I can remember that is at the old WWII base there. The above ground bit anyway.

Hopefully someone from the area can verify? It just doesnt look like the Castle to me.

edit on 18-9-2014 by RifRAAF because: same vid

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

If this ghost has appeared more than once and at the same location, which your videolink shows us, then proper scientists should investigate this location. If they can capture this shadow on camera, then I would be amazed.
Just because I dont understand how it was hoaxed, it doesn't mean that it's real.

Until then I call it a hoax, but a convincing and interesting one none the less.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
bug on the camera lens seen it many times before

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes, a CCTV security camera would not shake like that. Whatever this video is, it is not what is claimed.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It looks and acts like an insects reflection on the window that the Camera is shooting out of.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I thought since posting last night that it could just be the reflection of the guy walking out the room. They would have seen this many times and bored out of their minds, they make a "ghost" video.

If they would comply lets see the footage again with the same time stamp from the CCTV security camera instead of the hand held.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The first video looks like a shadow of a bird like the OP mentioned. The second looks real to me, like some transparent human shape crossing the street.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

All the vids look real to me, S+F OP!

OG

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
As the RAAF dude said before - I believe there are tunnels underneath ye olden castle built out of the chalk I think first constructed back in the napoleonic wars. Edit: Actually there were other tunnels built back in medieval times.

I believe that *if* this was a spirit - possibly an old sentry walking the parameter then through the gate towards the sentry box/gatehouse. I noticed in the first video in OP, the black figure is seen walking from the far right at the wall and then past the gate then sharp turn and up the path towards the camera. The Security dude walking out looking bemused and then looking at the camera is a little iffy... but who knows eh. I'd like to hear from the security dude.

The second video is interesting too, it goes walking out again through the boom gates and then hangs out at the top of the video.

The first video though, clearly looks like a walking thing - second video - not so much.

edit on 18-9-2014 by auroraaus because: added info

top topics

join