It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was just abducted by aliens and it was the greatest experience of my life

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by diana
I'm by no means a moderator, but lets get back on topic.

EXCELLENT idea! Actually, I'm pretty much done with this. I got
satisfactory answers to my questions and, after the author of
this thread gets checked out medically, I may be able to move this
from 'no way' to 'perhaps'.
One last note - my daughter has asthma. I'm sorry to hear that
the author of this thread does too. .

Thanks! whew. I was hoping no one would get pissed at me..
My daughter has asthma too, she is 3.5 , we just found out. She uses an inhalor once or twice a day. It's not too bad. My thoughts with the author as well.... Okay on to the next question..

When do you Canadaice99, think you will have time to get that physical??

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

That's a bit uncomforting.....

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by satchbfoot

And why exactly? He said he was going to, I was just asking when. I was trying to get this thread back on topic.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by satchbfoot

And why exactly? He said he was going to, I was just asking when. I was trying to get this thread back on topic.

yall this is really wierd, yall will probably think this debunks my story or something....please keep note of this thread, it might be important in the future or something, i got a call earlier this morning from some person telling me to meet them somewhere and that it was important that i did so (the place was in N.O downtown, near where i live),they ask my name, where i went to school, and if i had posted on this cite recently, i answered, and then told me not to discuss my story anymore (as if they knew something happened) untill i meet with them....i dont know what todo, this is scaring me now...1. who the hell is this, they wouldnt tell me,2. why do they want to meet me....i feel as though after this for some reason i wont be able to talk to you all anymore, the metting is this friday, pray for me, i really hope i can talk more about this to you all on saturday....btw....my physical is schedualled for next week on wednesday, depending on what goes on in this "meeting",i hope i can talk about my results....i really dont want to go to this...i fear the consequences if i dont, for they told me i faced legal "recourse" if i didnt show up...government or something??...i know to most of you this will make you probably think that i am just trying to make my story even more fascinating, but i promise you...this is the real thing now....i will get all the details to you all once the meeting is over...this will have to be my last post untill then i guess...i will try to revisit the site untill then just to check what yall think of this..i hope that in the least is allowed, but if this person already found out about me by now, i fear they will be somehow knowing my actions..this is not what i fricking need during this time of year for me..please, i rarely ask for this, pray for me, i need strength now...i am a christian and beleive god can help me through this...whatever the # this is now...goodbye all of you that have helped me so far and comment on my amazing experience, i will talk to all of you later...untill then, your friend, chris

p.s- the truth IS out there,

p.p.s-if any of you stil have questions regarding my story, please refer to previous posts, i will try to answer them if i can come back, which i pray i can,thanks again to all of you for all your help and even thank to all who have provided me encouragement for my exams/asthama (which i might add is not that back, i use my inhaler twice a week, and advair only before sporting events) and all of you that have encourged me in every other way, goodbye, untill later

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You surely think that you were abducted by anybody, right? A good sleep can help revising memories ... personally I believe, that you are misleading the ATSers, ensuring that you gain more popularity. Of course I don't intend to hurt you with this post, but I just couldn't resist...

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This just went from a possible abduction story to sounding like a probable hoax. The last time someone came here with a fascinating story like this, gave us the same sorta line..."I am meeting up with someone", or "I was contacted by someone who told me to keep quiet". It just sounds way too farfetched for me to take seriously anymore. I hope for your sake, that if your story is legit, and that if you are really planning on meeting up with someone, you consider not doing so.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Most of these stories are hoax, and don't resemble the truth. Their author wants to be popular, and if anything goes wrong, it's easy to swap nicknames, and start the story all over again. It's easy to dominate a thread like this without a face, and even easier to back up its credibility using some others from your own nickname-database. Alternate IPs mean nothing, as they can be configured on one PC. Only the extreme desperation or fanatism is required. There are people, who enjoy such act, because they have no other joy in their life, but sitting in front of their PC and destroying the credibility of a major forum.

Sad, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
The last time someone came here with a fascinating story like this, gave us the same sorta line..."I am meeting up with someone", or "I was contacted by someone who told me to keep quiet". It I hope for your sake, that if your story is legit, and that if you are really planning on meeting up with someone, you consider not doing so.

I was thinking I believe I remembered reading something in July was it? There was a man, who was a narcoleptic that said he was constantly abducted at night out of his bed. Then he said that there were men in black suits following him, and he was being investigated by the IRS for tax fraud or something. Hmm do you remember him?

I hope that if this really did happen to the author of this thread, that he DOES NOT go and meet whomever contacted him.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

was thinking I believe I remembered reading something in July was it? There was a man, who was a narcoleptic that said he was constantly abducted at night out of his bed. Then he said that there were men in black suits following him, and he was being investigated by the IRS for tax fraud or something. Hmm do you remember him?

I hope that if this really did happen to the author of this thread, that he DOES NOT go and meet whomever contacted him.

I remember that thread as well...and if I remember correctly, the whole thing was exposed as a hoax and that person ended up being banned. I might be confusing it with another similiar hox and this person may never have been caught in the lie, but the story just got ridiculous when he claimed to be contacted by MIB, thus the story faded away...

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I remember that thread as well...and if I remember correctly, the whole thing was exposed as a hoax and that person ended up being banned. I might be confusing it with another similiar hox and this person may never have been caught in the lie, but the story just got ridiculous when he claimed to be contacted by MIB, thus the story faded away...

I never caught the end of that thread. I think I will have to go do some investigating. Yes at first his story (I'm talking about the one from July) seemed somewhat believable. But as time went on, things were getting incredible. then the whole MIB theory, and tax fraud was over the top. It WAS a fun thread to read though.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I remember that thread as well...and if I remember correctly, the whole thing was exposed as a hoax and that person ended up being banned.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ahh okay this was thread i was referring to anyway. Just in case others wanted to check it out.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I never caught the end of that thread. I think I will have to go do some investigating. Yes at first his story (I'm talking about the one from July) seemed somewhat believable. But as time went on, things were getting incredible. then the whole MIB theory, and tax fraud was over the top. It WAS a fun thread to read though.

I still remember that really dumb guy...! Everything he said was just HOAX, nothing else. The same as John Titor, but he was better. The answer to these strange occurrances are simple: Trolls are dominating these threads, and their multiple nicknames are in action to protect them if they are in trouble.

Sad thing is that these guys don't even recognize that they are being watched. Kind of blind, or they are so excited with their success, that they actually lose self-control and they keep doing what is so transparent to everyone...!

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I still remember that really dumb guy...! Everything he said was just HOAX, nothing else. The same as John Titor, but he was better. The answer to these strange occurrances are simple: Trolls are dominating these threads, and their multiple nicknames are in action to protect them if they are in trouble.

Yes, really dumb is right. I haven't been able to recognize the trolls yet, I've just started posting this week, but been lurking since July. I have AOL and sick of the trools there. ::::::grumble grumble::::: Or perhaps he wasn't a troll, but a psycho.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
moderate these attacks and ridicules, such as those of flyerfan in this topic. I also think telling abductes to get their brains checked or forcing upon them that they are somehow mentally unstable, is very rude, ignorant and negative, and should be recognized as an attack.

Grow up.

Nobody attacked the author of this topic. Many of us pointed out the
lack of information, the lack of wanting to give information, and other
inconsistencies. The author has now given more information to
satisfy IMPORTANT QUESTIONS. Science dictates that you look at
rational and obvious reasons before accepting the 'irrational'
(for a lack of a better word about abductions). It's highly reasonable
and expected to check background, health, stability, etc. To blindly
accept at face value a posting like this would be irresponsible and
just plain stupid on the part of readers. And nobody 'forced upon
him that he was unstable'. Asking questions about the mental
health of him and his family background (biopolars often have the
problem run in the family) is vitally important. It doesn't mean
automatic dismissal of his story if he responds in the positive, it
just means further inquiry would be necessary. Also, considering
the place that this even happened, (a party school - to quote him)
it is also VERY important to ask if he consumed anything around
others that he just recently met.

To blindly accept without checking could be overlooking a serious
medical condition. That would be irresponsible and the misplaced
'political correctness' of not asking questions would be disasterous
for the author of this post. So as far as you calling my
behavior 'ignorant' ... I find your lack of concern for his medical well being
to be what is really ignorant.

Check medical issues first. When all that clears, then this moves
from a 'No' to a 'could be'.

Are you suggesting that asking for a mederate tone is immature?

Nobody is questioning any scientific method of uncovering new information, but please look back at your own postings, I could find a few that might me "less" scientific, but I'll spare you.

Also, consider how a mental patient would himself proclaim that he was in fact just that. How "sane" is it to expect a factual answer from a mental patient? So am I now saying that the thread starter is a mental patient? absolutely not, I'm asking all of you to question how valid such a question really is. In fact, the thread starter seems to have a lot more intelligent posts to offer then I do myself.

I say bravo to the thread starter (who's name I for the life of me right now cannot remember
!

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There are many possibilities here.

� Could be an agent spreading disinfo, knowing that most people think very primitive. What I mean is that most people will say, well, if this story is false so must the rest be, and so on. They use this factor in our way of thinking, so they spread disinfo, which later proves to be a hoax, to condition our minds that next time we hear a UFO story, this experience still lurks in the back of your mind, making us sceptical etc.

� Could be just another board teenager looking for a little entertainment that doesn't cost anything

� Could all be real, and then, the author should realize that even tho the US constitution has been hijacked, US citizens are STILL allowed to post information in a public forum (enjoy it while it lasts).
Therefor he should NOT visit with anyone who he does not know, unless he brings about 30 friends, camera's etc.

Proceed with caution.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Threadstarter,
could you please clarify these apparent discrepancys/contradictions?
Im trying to acertain your state of mind during the event. ie were you alert or drugged/dazed?

the room seemed very very real, everything seemed real

it was hard to focus in the room and i was jsut getting by trying to interpret and answer the questions

My emmotional state once i realized i was somewhere different was very calm and relaxed, as i said, i almost felt different, and this feeling has carried on even till now, a very relaxing feeling

Sure thing, keep in mind however, i will state right now that if you want the 100% i canno give that to you, for given that i felt sorta drugged and parts of the experienc were weary, a discrepency might occur

Which of these above statements most accurately describes your awareness during the event?

however, i do know that we were both on chairs with a table between us, to me it appeared as a white glossy flat table, pretty small, but i could look under to see what was holding it up,

i THINK it was robish,but i couldnt see under the table below his waist. i

please clarify which is the accurate statement above?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
please clarify these apparent discrepancys/contradictions?
Im trying to acertain your state of mind during the event. ie
were you alert or drugged/dazed?

1 - He can't clarify. He now claims that he's been contacted and
warned by MIBS or something ... that they got upset with him
for posting here.

2 - I tried to acertain his state of mind ... but got shouted at for
daring to question.

He's gone. This alleged 'contact' is also done.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
These kinds of thread are at the discretion of the author. It is their decision on how much information they want to divulge, or when they want to end it.

It makes no difference to any readers, because the information they give is unverifiable or unfalsifiable, so all they are, are anecdotes for us. Nothing more. Nothing less. Anyone who exercises a faith in something like this, is painfully gullible. Alternately, anyone who gets worked up over it, is wasting their time.

However, no offence to the Canadaice, but I found his story to be quite poor and also poorly told. It's dismissable my friend. I am not saying you did not have the experience, I am just saying it was boring for me, as superficial as that may seem.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
please clarify these apparent discrepancys/contradictions?
Im trying to acertain your state of mind during the event. ie
were you alert or drugged/dazed?

1 - He can't clarify. He now claims that he's been contacted and
warned by MIBS or something ... that they got upset with him
for posting here.

2 - I tried to acertain his state of mind ... but got shouted at for
daring to question.

He's gone. This alleged 'contact' is also done.

1) Are you claiming that canadaice99 can't clarify the questions we put forth or that there is still one question you still feel a bit unsure about?

2) Do you think you got "shouted" at for the question itself or the WAY you asked the question?

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Some alien wrote to me the other day. Did not even have the courtesy to personally sign off but instead used a computer to generate his/her/its message. It was a simple reminder that I was still on the ride of my life, having been hijacked since puberty. This alien definitely lives in another dimension, without the need for food, water, rest or stimulus (erotic or otherwise). The damn tax man. Can anyone please tell me which planet such creatures come from ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join