It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn Worship - Remphan / Kewan / Kayawanu - Martyrdom of Stephen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
From the final words of Stephen before his Martyrdom, his speech reveals his knowledge of the worship of the Egyptian Calf during the Exodus.

“‘Did you bring me sacrifices and offerings
forty years in the wilderness, people of Israel?
43 You have taken up the tabernacle of Molek
and the star of your god Rephan,
the idols you made to worship.
Therefore I will send you into exile’[j] beyond Babylon.

The worship of Molek and the star of their God Rephan is a clue of sorts for a larger story.

48 “However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says:

49 “‘Heaven is my throne,
and the earth is my footstool.
What kind of house will you build for me?
says the Lord.
Or where will my resting place be?
50 Has not my hand made all these things?’

51 “You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit! 52 Was there ever a prophet your ancestors did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him— 53 you who have received the law that was given through angels but have not obeyed it.”

What was Stephen's point here in Acts 7 to the Sanhedrin? Further, what are the Sanhedrin? Are they with us today?

54 When the members of the Sanhedrin heard this, they were furious and gnashed their teeth at him. 55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. 56 “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”

57 At this they covered their ears and, yelling at the top of their voices, they all rushed at him, 58 dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. Meanwhile, the witnesses laid their coats at the feet of a young man named Saul.

59 While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” 60 Then he fell on his knees and cried out, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” When he had said this, he fell asleep.

---Saul is Paul. Paul was a Pharisee that witnessed the stoning of Stephen before his conversion on the road to Damascus. The last binding decision of the Sanhedrin was the adoption of the Jewish Calendar in 358.

What is my point here? There are two conditions for the Lord's Return:

1) Jewish Authority over Jerusalem.

2) The Sanhedrin must be reestablished, but under the knowledge of Christ. The conversion of the Sanhedrin must take place.

When you see these two things, you will hear, "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord."

Matthew 23

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

This generation will not pass until you hear, "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord."

We will all see it happen.

Revelation 1

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

What do these three things have in common?

Re-established Sanhedrin

ALEPH TAV

Scottish Independence from the Snake

Genesis 45

Then Joseph said to his brothers, "Come close to me." When they had done so, he said, "I am your brother Joseph, the one you sold into Egypt!

The key to the whole thing is this: Joseph wouldn't tell them until the last brother was brought to him.

edit on 17-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Dude wtf is up with you spamming religious threads filled with non sense? You haven't finished the first debate in the original one!

You already said this alpha omega crap earlier...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Wait a few days.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

Wait a few days.

When you start killing people? All of your threads are nonsense! Has anyone understood a single post from you?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: AlephBet

Wait a few days.

When you start killing people? All of your threads are nonsense! Has anyone understood a single post from you?

That's a bit harsh. If you don't understand, either read Genesis or look at other threads that are on subjects you know. The fact you have trouble with the info is due to unfamiliarity with the Bible. You could also simply follow the links I leave and do a bit of research.

By waiting a few days, I was speaking about the vote in Scotland.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What does the vote in scotland have to do with the bible? I swear you reach farther than anyone else to make connections.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Are you having trouble keep in with the thread that weaves its way from one to the other? I would be glad to answer your questions in any of the threads.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I got it just fine. Thats the real bible and everything is coded to Saturn, sacrifice, war, and Sirius B, their other annannuki dark star, and even the koran names Allah the king of sirus.

This is the outer surface meaning but while inner Tao is readily decipherable in many sections, not sure how you decode this one.

The outer wrapper of the bible is rather dark, except for some of the new testament.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
What does the vote in scotland have to do with the bible? I swear you reach farther than anyone else to make connections.

Read my thread on the topic.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
I got it just fine. Thats the real bible and everything is coded to Saturn, sacrifice, war, and Sirius B, their other annannuki dark star, and even the koran names Allah the king of sirus.

This is the outer surface meaning but while inner Tao is readily decipherable in many sections, not sure how you decode this one.

The outer wrapper of the bible is rather dark, except for some of the new testament.

I'm not a prophet. I am trying to figure it out. You see, discussion on topics helps us all. If I am wrong, then we discuss and see. If I am right, a few people will notice and discuss further. It's the process to deny ignorance. Either we see it happen or we don't.

A few years ago, I saw the story of the moneychangers tables being turned. Do you know what happened in 2001 and 2008? The prelude to 2015. Do you really think a bubble of 17,156 will last much longer? It can't. The Petrol Dollar is falling apart. When Jesus turned over the tables, he was pointing to a marker of our day and age. What else did he turn over? Benches of the ones selling doves. Doves are peace and they were resting on the bench. What happens if the bench is flipped. No rest for the peacemakers. What two items are on the news every night? Peace in the Middle East, Oil and the crash of the Petrol Dollar.

To me, these things are happening all around us. I'm just trying to alert others to the facts. So far, I have been pretty accurate. This is not prophecy, it's interpretation of prophecy. There's a difference.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

You were making light of Saturn worship and Molek. Are you aware your world leaders visit this festival each year, called the Cremation of Care?

Look up the Bohemian Grove and then connect the list of who attends to your own leaders in every country. Molek is the Owl.

Bohemian Grove and Molek

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Sanhedrin Building. Built by Who? Rothschild family.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Well I think they're one of the old annanuki slaver families right back to sumar with some still living members.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Jesus is already returning and has been returning for 2,000 years, not through the flesh but through The Spirit:

2 Peter 1:19
We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

The Words of Christ were staying hidden in the dark until they were understood and Christ rises in our hearts.

The problem is, most people did not understand the true nature of God (God is Mercy). Many people did not believe Jesus Christ in this verse:

Luke 6:35-36
But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Many people did not believe God's Law is this simple, They did not believe that what Jesus called "The Law and The Prophets" was actually The Narrow Path:

Matthew 7:12-14
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

So people are in darkness with a false understanding of God until they believe Christ that God is Mercy (Merciful: kind to the ungrateful and wicked) and that The Law is Compassion (treat others as you would like to be treated)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
did you say 2008?

This sign appeared in the region of the sky known as Bootes, a decan of the constellation Virgo. The meaning of Bootes is, "He Cometh," a reference to the coming of the Messiah in judgment. This, you can study out yourself in the online works of Bullinger and Rolleston, and you will see that the star names give a clear picture that this is the message that has been passed down through the ages as preserved by the Creator for our benefit.theopenscroll.com...

what’s actually meant when we describe this event as the most luminous single event ever seen, anywhere in the universe.
verbsap.wordpress.com...
science.nasa.gov...

The team concludes the burst's extraordinary brightness arose from a jet that shot material directly toward Earth at 99.99995 percent the speed of light www.messagetoeagle.com...

edit on 17-9-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I've followed along fine so far myself. While I believe these "prophecies" are self-fulfilling, I think Aleph is outlining it really well so far.

If Aleph can spot these things being fulfilled and find the symbolism behind them then you can bet those in power have it figured out as well and are fulfulling it to keep the illusion going. At least in my opinion they are.

top topics

join